SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:22 am

me likey your idea Sdmom! :Chris: :Chris: :Chris:

i think it speaks volume on #50ShadesofNick giggling that all of the Des's F3 particular fans are gathered in unity on the Nick Land :frommeto

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Hey Nick Chicks! Sorry I was gone for so long. Health stuff and life stuff. But excited that Nick will be back, kind of, still wary of what TPTB will do to him.

I am going to catch up over the next few days, but wanted to share my good news, that as of September first, I should be ProudtobeinTN, instead of StuckinSC! That was a big part of what was going on.

Look forward to catching up with you all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Hey Nick Chicks!  Sorry I was gone for so long.  Health stuff and life stuff.  But excited that Nick will be back, kind of, still wary of what TPTB will do to him.

I am going to catch up over the next few days, but wanted to share my good news, that as of September first, I should be ProudtobeinTN, instead of StuckinSC!  That was a big part of what was going on.

welcomeback Happy that you are doing good and are moving to TN . I hope your new job is everything you worked so hard for. You have been greatly missed.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:37 pm

welcomeback Stuck (for now) and Congrats on good news!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:51 pm

welcomeback Great to see you posting!!

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:53 pm

So, am I supposed to call you Stucki, or TN? Can I call you StuckinTN?

Figured you would go and heifer someone else's name...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

cheerleader

I am glad that things are looking up, and I remember when you said a move may be in the works. Way to GO!

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 pm

STUCKI!!! hi You'll always be Stucki to me!! sweet kiss :

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Lucky you, Stuck. I miss Tennessee.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Hey Nick Chicks!  Sorry I was gone for so long.  Health stuff and life stuff.  But excited that Nick will be back, kind of, still wary of what TPTB will do to him.

I am going to catch up over the next few days, but wanted to share my good news, that as of September first, I should be ProudtobeinTN, instead of StuckinSC!  That was a big part of what was going on.

Welcome back StuckinSC! I think a majority of us Nick gals are excited yet nervous hoping for the best type pattern as elimination spoilers trickle out. The SM for Nick has been such a source of confusion since he joined the show to where we are fairly certain he made F6 but the SM then causes a pause since he shouldn't be tweeting/instagramming but then we analyze, determine it is probably a producer and continue the wait for more info and round and round it goes laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:31 pm

hi  Stuck  cheerleader
Welcome back Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 15m15 minutes ago
I don't complain about Mondays.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:12 am

Yeah, why would you when you're on holiday? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg