SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:I will continue to go with Kasha's suggestion that they had 3 HTD's until we know conclusively that they didn't. It's what makes sense to me, right now, i.e, they changed the order of filming.

I was thinking that was a possibility too however how do you feel with the recent tweet that was discovered about Joe? It appears it was tweeted on April 24th which falls into my info that the HTD's were going to be the week of April 28th, Joe acknowledged it. We had info Nick Ben and Joe's HTD may have occured, do you believe those are the three HTD's?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2914p60-joe-bailey-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

@JacobBurton03: Hey @joebaileysego, can't wait for you to bring the #Bachelorette to @AndersonsPizza & top it off with some @YogurtownKY. Show her the town.

I think it's a post by someone (friend?) hoping Joe would win and bring Kaitlyn to what his probably his business. I think the three who got HTD's were Ben, Nick and Shawn. Nick or Elan have been posting on his sm because they don't want it to be widely known that he is on the show, until they make the big reveal. Those who don't read spoilers, and A LOT don't, will be surprised.

julychild

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun May 03, 2015 1:50 pm

some posters (was it jcrill?) were also saying F5/F6 sometimes get "heads up you might have a htd" notification to their families to get some prep - the twitter poster might have got wind of htd possibility due to the joe's fam getting the notice...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 03, 2015 6:33 pm

^^ Yes, remaining guys give their families a head's up a couple of weeks before- because even if the lead has a very good idea who the f4 are, things can still happen (contestants excusing themselves or shooting themselves in the foot) and production needs to be ready for four dates.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 03, 2015 9:18 pm

this seasns is driving me bonkers. i want more artifacts to work with. they're tricking us this season!! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 03, 2015 9:34 pm

^ I am going bonkers too. :crazed  They've really upped their game on hiding and foilers, especially after teasing us with being so public early on. I think MF is going to take us on a wild ride this season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Yeah.. every single time I come back here, I'm STILL confused cause we're just taking every bit of information and squeezing stuff out which makes it so much more confusing. Haha. May 18th can't come soon enough!! I think they wont release the guys info until very close to the season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Does Kaitlyn's season start May 18th? I thought BIP would air first?

Thanks in advance...
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 10:02 pm

officeRules wrote:Does Kaitlyn's season start May 18th?  I thought BIP would air first?  

Thanks in advance...

BIP is after!

The year goes Bachelor - DWTS - Bachelorette - BIP - Break until new year (while filming Bachelor!)

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 03, 2015 10:07 pm

sophienette wrote:
officeRules wrote:Does Kaitlyn's season start May 18th?  I thought BIP would air first?  

Thanks in advance...

BIP is after!

The year goes Bachelor - DWTS -  Bachelorette - BIP - Break until new year (while filming Bachelor!)

Thanks.  It seemed to me with the stall in info that Kaitlyn's season couldn't possibly be ready to start so soon!  
I really can't wait to watch it play out.  

#pins and needles.  #won't sleep.

yes
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 12:55 am

when do we get screenshots from the lengthy promos???
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 10:14 am

Bringing this over from Ben's thread.

ICU wrote:
emusha wrote:
ICU wrote:Haven't heard from or seen Ben yet.  And haven't seen his FB or anything reactivated yet either.
Thanks ICU!  hi

any word about his HTD? and when it took place?

I have heard it was most likely the 28th.  I know a lot of folks were talking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 04, 2015 10:16 am

Dear GA and others,

I would like to know the F2 ASAP. I am going crazy!

Love,
Nutty (and yes, I am!)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123