SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Discuss speculate F4 here.

nutty1 wrote:Final 4 guess from the above list?

I will say Shawn, Nick, Jared & Ben H (if he is still there)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:00 pm

I am guessing Shawn and Nick are not only in the F4 but will be the F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 pm

I'm doing 5 because there's nothing about Chris yet to decide if I'd guess him in or out.  Depends if he's NYC guy, too.

Nick
Shawn
NYC guy - if he's Chris and still there (I liked the way they looked at each other and how he was holding her by the arms)
Jared  (he's younger than I thought, but still great looking and has kind eyes to me)
Joe - could be a fit with Kaitlyn from his pics - the flannel, hair style and horses just make me think they'd hit it off

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 pm

^^ agreed Diana however I think there might be a "surprise" guy always is
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:17 pm

I'm thinking Nick, Shawn, and Jared right now for F3. Need to know more about the other guys to make my final prediction for F4. I could see it being Ben H, with him being the "Marcus" of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:19 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ agreed Diana however I think there might be a "surprise" guy always is
True.  That happens often. 
I think she might let her 2nd favorite guy go at F4 so she can focus on her F1.  Her F3&4 would likely be who she thinks would make the  best next lead...same as usual.

Based on looks, fans are going to be crying way back in the lineup.  There's a centrefold here for every month of the year.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm going with Shawn, Nick, Jared and Chris (if he's NYC guy).
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Who is Chris?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Diana wrote:Who is Chris?

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Chris10

Some of us think he's the guy who got the 1-1 in NYC.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:41 pm

I saw Ben H had a ? by his name. If he isn't there, I'll go with Joe instead of Ben.

So Nick, Shawn, Jared & Ben H/Joe

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:56 pm

I think you can remove the question mark by Ben's name, since someone who knows him said he's not back yet. We just thought he might be gone since he wasn't standing next to Shawn and Nick at the San Antonio RC, but maybe Kaitlyn just needed more time to decide whether to give him a rose or not.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:08 pm

What are the list of potential contestants for the Final 4, sorry not caught up on who we know is home or not.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123