SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 01, 2015 8:37 pm

emusha wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV  · Apr 23  
SPOILER ALERT! How far does Joe make it on #TheBachelorette 2015?! Prepare to be SHOCKED: http://wet.pt/1EcRF0P  

This article implies that Joe met Andi before the filming of the current Bachelorette season because she is now a friend of his on FB. I know he was tweeting Chris Harrison asking a way to be on her season.  I haven't noticed this before and she does look like she could be a recent friend of his on FB - has anyone noticed if Andi/He were friends before this season?  I am wondering if it is recent which would possible mean he has been eliminated.  Just sharing.   no idea

My personal feeling is that Joe won't be part of the F4 based on what is going on with the other guys.  Also, with the Derby this weekend, he could surface somewhere on the media with Kentucky being his home.

LOL maybe his wish comes true and he gets to date miss MeAndi

:yes:  on film as part of her new show.  Isn't it supposed to, in part, also be about her dating?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 8:40 pm

He'll gallop through the streets of NYC to go after the love of his life!!!!!

I'm betting he'll be at the Derby and he'll meet up with her. What's his twitter?

:Bubba:

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri May 01, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 01, 2015 8:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He'll gallop through the streets of NYC to go after the love of his life!!!!!

I'm betting he'll be at the Derby and he'll meet up with her. What's his twitter?

@joebaileysego
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 01, 2015 8:43 pm

I guess I was the only one giving him the benefit of the doubt, thinking most of his tweets were tongue-in-cheek. But if he still wants Andi after all her ridiculousness over the past year, then ouch. Maybe Nick suggested they'd be a good match. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks MD and BlackH. Can't remember what I read two minutes ago. duh I blame it on multi tasking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 11:00 pm

mindless wrote:I guess I was the only one giving him the benefit of the doubt, thinking most of his tweets were tongue-in-cheek. But if he still wants Andi after all her ridiculousness over the past year, then ouch. Maybe Nick suggested they'd be a good match. laugh out loud
rofl rofl

notarose
emusha wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

This article implies that Joe met Andi before the filming of the current Bachelorette season because she is now a friend of his on FB. I know he was tweeting Chris Harrison asking a way to be on her season.  I haven't noticed this before and she does look like she could be a recent friend of his on FB - has anyone noticed if Andi/He were friends before this season?  I am wondering if it is recent which would possible mean he has been eliminated.  Just sharing.   no idea

My personal feeling is that Joe won't be part of the F4 based on what is going on with the other guys.  Also, with the Derby this weekend, he could surface somewhere on the media with Kentucky being his home.

LOL maybe his wish comes true and he gets to date miss MeAndi

:yes:  on film as part of her new show.  Isn't it supposed to, in part, also be about her dating?

oooohhh yaaaa -- he gets everything he dreamed of (being on the bachelorette/spinoff in NYC/ to win Andi's love on film!!) without any help from CH!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Joe Bailey @joebaileysego · 25 Feb 2014
I would totally appear on the bachelorette to fall in love with @AndiDorfman if that be the case. Help Make this happen @chrisbharrison

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 01, 2015 11:20 pm

A true case of being careful for what you wish. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 02, 2015 12:04 am

If Nick is F1, I can see Andi dating him or try to show him off.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 12:30 am

california90 wrote:If Nick is F1, I can see Andi dating him or try to show him off.

If Nick is F1 then in one year, 3/4 of her final 4 would be engaged... the 4th could be the Bach.  Wow, that would be a record like no other. 

Joe could be a catch.  Is he part of the socialite click in his hometown?  Kinda seems like it, and he's a cutey.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:48 am

New SM activity from Joe tonight 5/2:
https://twitter.com/jacobburton03/status/591667250744033280

a RT of the following from 4/24:

@JacobBurton03: Hey @joebaileysego, can't wait for you to bring the #Bachelorette to @AndersonsPizza & top it off with some @YogurtownKY. Show her the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 03, 2015 4:55 am

whipsnapper wrote:New SM activity from Joe tonight 5/2:
https://twitter.com/jacobburton03/status/591667250744033280

a RT of the following from 4/24:

@JacobBurton03: Hey @joebaileysego, can't wait for you to bring the #Bachelorette to @AndersonsPizza & top it off with some @YogurtownKY. Show her the town.

This tweet makes me think Joe got a HTD and was eliminated at this point. It would make sense since his SM activity started a day or two ago and the rose ceremony was possibly on the 29th? His IG is private and he accepted my follower request and a couple hours ago he posted a pic with his dog saying something along the lines of its good to be back home with this one.

So IMO Joe was a part of the F4 and got let go at the RC.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom