SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by remockered Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Maybe there were no HTDs or maybe parents were flown to Canada to meet Kaitlyns parents all at the same time? Trying to figure out a new timeline. If not, maybe the guys flew back the 14th after all, but that does not make sense with the timing and comments in the Irish article. My poor head.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:48 pm

giggling giggling giggling ReM treat this as entertainment and you will get through it. Dont let you head hurt it's not the end of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 pm

So what are everyone's thoughts??
Yes, the FRC happened? No it didn't?

Guess on the F3?? Who had HTD's??

Not one answer to anything!! :headbanging

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Nick, Sean, Ben
Nick, Sean in F1/F2. 
FRC either happened or is about to. 
I don't go with the whole extended season scenario.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:So what are everyone's thoughts??
Yes, the FRC happened? No it didn't?

Guess on the F3?? Who had HTD's??

Not one answer to anything!!  :headbanging

I believe the final rose ceremony has happened. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 07, 2015 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nick, Sean, Ben
Nick, Sean in F1/F2. 
FRC either happened or is about to. 
I don't go with the whole extended season scenario.

Interesting.....for some reason, I could see Ben in the F2. For no special reason just a guess. Unless he is slated to be the next Bachelor. If Sean is.....maybe he will be F3.
And Nick.....Lordy, if they wanted him as Bach, I could see them wanting him F2 again.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 07, 2015 12:01 am

Oh--who had HTD's? Ben, Sean and Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 am

They had so many good looking guys this season, I can't seeing them wanting Nick and Most Importantly I really can not see Nick wanting to do any other shows with them. Sounds like he came on for Kaitlyn and if she doesn't pick him then I think his career with TPTB would come to an end.

First of all sounds like he has a great job and when you are the Bachelor you have to take a lot of time off and I can't see that happening. I think that is why guys that become the Bachelor quit their jobs and with Nick this is the second time already. Now I could be wrong but if he isn't F1 then I don't want to see him do anything else for this show. Plus the record of couple staying together from this show especially the Bachelor is not good.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 12:45 am

Nick started tweeting as himself on the 29 th. We know Joe is back. Shawn, Ben, and Chris are still missing and absent on social media. Quite frankly, the reason people are reporting those final three , which includes Nick, is from speculation from this site. We do not know anything for sure.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 12:57 am

Why would they sequester Nick for so long? Then there was the hometown dates shifting something funny is with this season just sit back and take it all in. My gut instinct tells me he wins so I am going with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:44 am

I posted in Kaitlyn's media IG twitter thread that there was a possible sighting of her on Monday afternoon at Cut in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  If the FRC was Sunday, why would she already be in Saskatchewan on Monday afternoon?

5/4 at 3:50 pm @laprairie_chels
I could have sworn I just saw @kaitlynbristowe from the bachelor, downtown Saskatoon at Cut!

https://twitter.com/laprairie_chels/status/595359905265004546

I tweeted this gal asking for details. I will post if I get any response. :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 07, 2015 1:49 am

I am so back and forth...

One side of me thinks that with all the misinformation surrounding HTD, the tweets & info from AL that Nick was let go pre-HTD

But then like others have said it does not make sense to me for him to be sequestered that long.

I will go with:

F4 - Nick, Ben, Shawn, Joe (I don't see Chris is F4 - and Jared I think there is only room for one younging)
F3 - Nick, Ben, Shawn
F2 - This is again where I am confused, if Shawn is F1 then it is Shawn and Nick. If Nick or Ben is F1 then Shawn is let go at F3 as I think he would be the guy they want as the Bachelor
F1 - I don't know laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123