SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Californiaqueen wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm thinking F4-F6 Jared Joe Chris.

final rose pointed out Chris deleted info on IG prior to Joe surfacing on SM. Plus that IG that was posted on whatever day, I forget now, the day of the throwback, April 21st? is the same day that Chris was cleaning up his IG. The poster congratulated Dr Chris on being on the 'tte, strange timing. IMO because he returned home.

We now know Joe and Chris surfaced prior to, plus no HTD scoops for them, which means Jared is still MIA.

Usually the F4 that are MIA from SM are the ones who stay the longest. They know we are watching out for who surfaces when however sometimes the contestants can't help themselves as in the case of Dr Chris.

Also, with all the funny SM shenanigans going on, IA with Kasha, TPTB want to get in on our sleuthing fun!

ETA: Jared had the beach pic, but I mean reactivating SM
MO, If we are going to exclude Chris as being in the F3 and F1 ultimately as per what I was told, just because of SM, then IMO, Nick's SM really needs to be looked at too as I am doubting that he even made it past first epi in Ireland.  IMO, he could very well of been eliminated then.

Wait, I thought your source that had Chris as f1 also had Nick as f3. Can you please clarify why you doubt Nick made it past first ep of Ireland, but believe Chris is f1? Aren't those from two different sources and one has to be wrong?

Or was it a different poster who had info on Nick being sent home pre RC in Ireland? Apologies if my memory's off.
I was told 2 different things by 3 people. 2 of them had Nick being eliminated in Ireland, the 3rd one said that Chris had a HTD and is the F1.

My only point is that since it looks like Sm is indicating something, I was told another so am thinking that the pic that was done is an old pic and not new. Therefore, Chris is still in the running and according to my source is the F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Wed May 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Hotmomma, Nick and Kaitlyn were seen by someone in Dublin on April 6th, first in St Stephen Green Park and then again in Grafton St. That was the date that had dinner at Christ Church. It was the first 1 on 1 in Ireland.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 10:06 pm

^AL
By old pic, are you referring to the "Mysteries of the Ordinary" pic on Nick's IG? 
If so, that pic was never posted before by him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 10:12 pm

notarose wrote:^AL
By old pic, are you referring to the "Mysteries of the Ordinary" pic on Nick's IG? 
If so, that pic was never posted before by him.

NR, I believe Auntie is referring to the pic of Chris that Blu posted yesterday in Chris's thread (some girl tagged him in that pic on April 19 or so) as a potential old pic since some posters have used that as proof that Chris potentially never made to Ireland or potentially out of the F6 since supposedly fillming was still ongoing in Ireland at the time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would be more interested in seeing the photo of San Antonio with Nick holding a rose. If anyone can find that and bring that forward that would be good. That would be definitive that he went to Ireland without going by a "source".

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 11055776_1593650284217170_1788828346_n
https://instagram.com/p/1CvILMTBnn/?taken-by=jetstop3

I think he might have a rose on his lapel, but too blurry to tell. Actually now I see Ben standing next to him as well. The dark haired one to his right looking down. So he's between two guys who had a 1-on-1. They must all have roses.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 10:14 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would be more interested in seeing the photo of San Antonio with Nick holding a rose. If anyone can find that and bring that forward that would be good. That would be definitive that he went to Ireland without going by a "source".

As I recall the pic being referred to was of the public RC.  The pic was blurry and at a great distance.  It was speculated that Nick & Shawn may have had roses prior to the ceremony based on where they were standing (to the side while other guys were on risers.)
Nothing was clearly visible. 

If where Shawn and Nick were standing was not conclusively an indication of having already been given a rose (1-1 Shawn; speculated Nick from GD) then it could be speculated neither had a rose coming into the ceremony. 
Note: only 2 guys.  Ben H had had a 1-1 as well but was not off the riser.  There were only 2 guys. Almost positive they were correctly identified.  Almost positive it was impossible to see if either had a tiny rose on their lapels giggling
Neener neener! 
I found what you are referring to, I think. 
Page 41 on this thread: link Posted by Max64 on 04/07/2015.
Look at these photos...again The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 2174738820 Nick is standing off to the side with Shawn. In the last picture, Nick and Shawn are standing more at an angle like they already have a rose, than the other guys that are face forward towards Kaitlyn. Given his placement and the fact that he was the only guy to sing to kaitlyn on the balcony, I have no doubt he received the GDR. I just can't believe that Kaitlyn would accept him at this point in filming, give him a GDR to fly him to Ireland just to let him go. Not buying it.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 J74xmv
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Alamor10

ETA
Thanks Mindless!
I do think based on these photos Nick did get to Ireland. JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 13, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 10:15 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling i am having whiplash from all these different theory regarding nick and chris

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Color me confused I can't tell who has a rose from those pics but regardless I think Nick made it to Ireland just for the heck of it giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Mindless, you may be right about a third figure.  Since Ben is 6'4", looking down would put him at about the height of the third guy.  
Before I thought "that" guy was on the riser. yes 

It does look like both 1-1 guys got the rose and the speculation that Nick got the GD Rose is correct ESPECIALLY if the third figure is standing, as you said, and Nick is between them.

I wasn't totally convinced before about Nick.  Now I am.

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 13, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Here is a post from KB_Mom on 04/07/15 quoting our illustrious haus junggeselle(bachelor)--RS link

Now that filming has moved to Dublin, Ireland the question was brought up again, “Is Nick still there?” The answer?…
Yes, he is. Despite his Instagram post yesterday and despite his tweets this morning, I can assure you Nick is still on the show. Producers are obviously aware that Nick being on the show has been spoiled, so they’ve decided to have a little fun. They’re not fooling anyone, but they sure are getting people to talk, which is exactly what they want. I’m here to tell you Nick is still on the show and any social media activity from yesterday and today is just producers jerking with people. Either they had him purposely send out the Instagram and Twitter post, or they did it for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Can't even remember posting that but Kasha finds it buried in the threads  Embarressed!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 10:30 pm

notarose wrote:Mindless, you may be right about a third figure.  Since Ben is 6'4", looking down would put him at about the height of the third guy.  
Before I thought "that" guy was on the riser. yes 

It does look like both 1-1 guys got the rose and the speculation that Nick got the GD Rose is correct ESPECIALLY if the third figure is standing, as you said, and Nick is I between them.

Yes, he's definitely off to the side, because the guys without roses are standing in two straight lines. You can't see him in the other pic, because it's from a different angle and he's hidden behind the guys on the riser. Can't believe we spent so much time debating whether that's Nick or Ben next to Shawn, when Ben is right there. cantstopl
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123