SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 8:56 am

The fact that Kailtyn keeps Nick there so long makes me think he is her f1. If this season was the quickest in turn around time and guys were also dropping out like flies makes think that Nick and Kaitlyn had some insane chemistry and she knew right away he was it. I also think maybe the guys could see this and that's why they were leaving. Usually when someone joins the crew mid-filming they don't last long and it upsets the rest of the people in the house. Kaitlyn can get right to the point and I can see her saying to someone that doesn't like her decision to keep Nick saying "if you don't like it, there's the door". I just can't see her keeping Nick and having to defend her decision to keep him unless he was the one. I also can't see TP wanting Nick as the next lead, so I don't see the need to take him to f4 either.

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 9:13 am

There is also the possibility that Kaitlyn was so into Shawn, Ben, Chris, whomever, that Nick was brought in to distract, confuse, and cause drama. Otherwise, my gut is that IF Nick did not leave per AL's sources he is the next bachelor or it was staged ( meaning they had a prior connection or he was the default). People are comparing this season to Mary and Byron, but this reminds me more of Des. I think Fleiss enjoys screwing with RS more than providing us with a love story. Can anyone say Prince Lorenzo?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 am

remockered wrote:Nick started tweeting as himself on the 29 th.  We know Joe is back.  Shawn, Ben, and Chris are still missing and absent on social media.  Quite frankly, the reason people are reporting those final three , which includes Nick, is from speculation from this site.  We do not know anything for sure.

How do we know Nick started tweeting himself on that date?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 9:24 am

The back and forth with James is very indicative of the family, especially with the Princess Bride references. I could be wrong, but either they gave his phone back early, he is sitting next to Elan, or he is out at Final 3- His tweeting has played with our heads the entire time, so we have all been royally Fleissed.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:27 am

Sorry for the questions....what back and forth with James?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 9:31 am

Nick:  I'm cool
James: Oh, really?
Nick:  hahahah
James:  funny post
Nick: OMG
James: stop Judging
Etc.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:39 am

remockered wrote:Nick:  I'm cool
James: Oh, really?
Nick:  hahahah
James:  funny post
Nick: OMG
James: stop Judging
Etc.

I must be blind because I don't see that on James' twitter at all. This is recent?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 07, 2015 10:04 am

You can see the conversations here, Nutty:

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/594747264117026817

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/595313454799409152

Nick's first one said "Everything is cool".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

Thanks. My post was lazy. Trying to leave house.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 10:18 am

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall OMG

Nick hard core followers. Does that look like Nick to you?

I just never found him to be dramatic, using cap's etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 07, 2015 10:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall OMG

no, it doesn't. Nick typically uses "LOL" and not "haha.." I am also not sure that he had tweeted "omg. Plus, aside from favorites or retweets, he doesn't hold convos with his family on Twitter. At least not that I've noticed.

....I guess I'm a hard core follower, then.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall OMG

It doesn't to me. To me it appears that, at least some of the time, James has been behind the wheel of Nick's SM and "producing" his own little show.

Also, as a long time fan and SM follower, I agree that Nick does not interact much with his family on SM other than faves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123