SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu May 07, 2015 1:41 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall Hahahahaha!!

Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28
@jviall OMG

Nick hard core followers. Does that look like Nick to you?

I just never found him to be dramatic, using cap's etc.

It doesn't to me. To me it appears that, at least some of the time, James has been behind the wheel of Nick's SM and "producing" his own little show.

Also, as a long time fan and SM follower, I agree that Nick does not interact much with his family on SM other than faves.

That would be so funny. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Thu May 07, 2015 1:58 pm

James got bored of just making stuff up so now he is conversing with himself.

Smiley) giggling

We don't know who is posting any of the SM, and at this point I really don't trust it. Whoever has been doing it has been getting slowly better so I think they read the forum. Next tweet, watch; it will say "LoL!!!"
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Hey yall! I can't even remember the last time I was on the forum with life being so busy. I feel so out of the loop but I have read the last few pages and still I feel out of the loop. Any way, I am most surprised about Nick still being in the mix and I have to say I did not care for him in Andi's season and I don't see him and Kaitlyn as a match but stranger things have happened. I guess I need to wait and see it on the show. Filming seemed to have flown by this season. I am looking forward to it with my girl Kaitlyn!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:27 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Hey yall! I can't even remember the last time I was on the forum with life being so busy. I feel so out of the loop but I have read the last few pages and still I feel out of the loop. Any way, I am most surprised about Nick still being in the mix and I have to say I did not care for him in Andi's season and I don't see him and Kaitlyn as a match but stranger things have happened. I guess I need to wait and see it on the show. Filming seemed to have flown by this season. I am looking forward to it with my girl Kaitlyn!

Can I please please "+" this twice? So glad to have you here San! Miss you girlie!!! blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 07, 2015 6:41 pm

sophienette wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Hey yall! I can't even remember the last time I was on the forum with life being so busy. I feel so out of the loop but I have read the last few pages and still I feel out of the loop. Any way, I am most surprised about Nick still being in the mix and I have to say I did not care for him in Andi's season and I don't see him and Kaitlyn as a match but stranger things have happened. I guess I need to wait and see it on the show. Filming seemed to have flown by this season. I am looking forward to it with my girl Kaitlyn!

Can I please please "+" this twice? So glad to have you here San! Miss you girlie!!! blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss
Ahh love you both! I'm really hoping Kait doesn't disappoint, I'm close to giving up on my Bach obsession laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

seeing hearts Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm

cantstopl cantstopl Where is RS he aint post anything yet? Too salt a hand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 08, 2015 9:07 pm

I posted this on another thread but posting it here too:

I was told that there were 4 htd's, the final 4 are Shawn, Nick, Ben and Chris. The final 3 are Chris, Nick and Shawn with the final 2 as Shawn and Chris. The final 1 is Chris.
The F4 came back to the USA somewhere between the 17 - 19.

I want to thank those that gave me this info.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 pm

I have had the feeling along that Nick was slated for final 3 and possible bachelor.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri May 08, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm TeamKaitlyn too.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Thanks Auntie Love.

I guess if this true the bachelor gig is between Nick and Shawn.

Interesting.

Two bachelors same as the bachelorette? giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Thank AL for sharing.

I'm not convinced yet. Still lots of work to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123