SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 3:15 pm

sara11 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I put this in the Chris thread but I'll put it here too. I think his insta activity is very questionable. Not only did he delete pics, he also changed his handle...

I just googled Chris and this is one of the links that came up...

Clicked the link and it's a 404 Page Not Found so I'm assuming those were the final stats for the @cstrandburg account. Somewhere along the way he changed his handle to @chrisstrandburg and the stats are now 62 posts; 286 followers; 208 following. The account remains private. carnegiesmith2014 reported on April 21st his posts count had gone down. It is possible that at that time he changed his handle, deleted pics, accepted follows and started following back. That's a lot of activity. Based on this I am now leaning towards him being eliminated in Ireland. hmmm

Yeah based on SM activity I don't think Chris is F1. Kaitlyn only cleaned her IG after she was finished filming - as do many contestants. I also don't think Nick is F3 as that space is normally reserved for next bachelor - and Nick is not going to be the next bach. Ie if you think of last season - they definitely wanted farmer chris as the next bach but i would have thought based on the edit that andi liked marcus more than chris and so i think the producers got involved and made her keep the next possible bachelor to final 3 week.

I thought the same thing about Marcus/Chris. We know Shawn is a candidate for next bachelor. He could be F3 making final 2 Ben & Nick. Or Ben could be in the F3 position. But I'm no longer buying Chris as F1 or even a HTD.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sat May 09, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 3:21 pm

sdmom wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I put this in the Chris thread but I'll put it here too. I think his insta activity is very questionable. Not only did he delete pics, he also changed his handle...

I just googled Chris and this is one of the links that came up...

Clicked the link and it's a 404 Page Not Found so I'm assuming those were the final stats for the @cstrandburg account. Somewhere along the way he changed his handle to @chrisstrandburg and the stats are now 62 posts; 286 followers; 208 following. The account remains private. carnegiesmith2014 reported on April 21st his posts count had gone down. It is possible that at that time he changed his handle, deleted pics, accepted follows and started following back. That's a lot of activity. Based on this I am now leaning towards him being eliminated in Ireland. hmmm

I am a little confused, so please help me out here:
On April 21, some posters posted on Dr Chris thread:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Instagram account: chrisstrandburg
has activity
notarose wrote:On the IG app you can see he has 62 posts, 287 followers, and is following 208.

Is the bolded numbers for today or before April 21?
I know SM activities probably mean nothing this season, but IMO, it's fun to store this info for future sleuth after we get scree caps.

Basically @cstrandburg and @chrisstrandburg are the same account, he just changed the name. As of April 21 the handle was @chrisstrandburg. @cstrandburg was the original name that mindless reported and these are the final stats that show up on google - 85 posts; 279 followers; 200 following. The stats for his new handle are slightly different now.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 3:25 pm

mindless wrote:He may have changed his handle before filming already. I think I got the description from Google as well. Not sure if I could access the account at all, might've just assumed it was private at the time. I don't use instagram myself, so not sure how all the privacy settings work. I just googled the new handle and didn't get a link to his account, so if that's the case with all private accounts, then the old account must have been gone already.  

If you didn't actually see the page then I could be wrong about all of this. 8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698 Do you remember clicking the @cstrandburg link and did it say private account? If so then that means he changed it during filming.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 09, 2015 3:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mindless wrote:He may have changed his handle before filming already. I think I got the description from Google as well. Not sure if I could access the account at all, might've just assumed it was private at the time. I don't use instagram myself, so not sure how all the privacy settings work. I just googled the new handle and didn't get a link to his account, so if that's the case with all private accounts, then the old account must have been gone already.  

If you didn't actually see the page then I could be wrong about all of this. 8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698 Do you remember clicking the @cstrandburg link and did it say private account? If so then that means he changed it during filming.

Sorry, I really can't remember what I saw when clicking the link. Embarressed! But considering I can't find the new handle at all by googling, I would say there's a good chance he'd already changed his handle by then. I mean I wouldn't have found the old one on Google either, if it was private, right?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 3:35 pm

mindless wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Sorry, I really can't remember what I saw when clicking the link. Embarressed!  But considering I can't find the new handle at all by googling, I would say there's a good chance he'd already changed his handle by then. I mean I wouldn't have found the old one on Google either, if it was private, right?

I found it just by googling his name. That's how I got the old stats.

Chris Strandburg (@cstrandburg) • Instagram photos and ...
instagram.com/cstrandburg
85 posts; 279 followers; 200 following. Follow. Chris Strandburg Adventurer and Philosopher Tooth fixer Living the Nashville Dream. Log in · Privacy · Terms.

If we don't know for sure that his insta handle was @cstrandburg while he was filming the show then I'm just confusing everyone now. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 09, 2015 3:41 pm

^That's what I mean, I got the old handle by googling his name, but if I google the new handle I can't find it. Must be because it's private, hence I wouldn't have found the old one on google either, if it was still around then and set to private. Sorry, if this is confusing. laugh out loud

But seems he's had some activity during filming regardless, so I don't believe he is F1 either. More like a possible future lead.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 09, 2015 3:49 pm

When I looked him up several weeks ago his IG was set to private. I do not think he is F1 either or even being considered as the next lead. I really think that maybe none of these guys are the lead . I think if Josh accepts it he would get it in a heartbeat. Think it would be ratings gold if Josh was the next Bach. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sat May 09, 2015 3:51 pm

whit90 wrote:When I looked him up several weeks ago his IG was set to private. I do not think he is F1 either or even being considered as the next lead. I really think that maybe none of these guys are the lead . I think if Josh accepts it he would get it in a heartbeat.  Think it would be ratings gold if Josh was the next Bach. JMO

Yeah I could definitely see Josh getting it.

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 09, 2015 3:52 pm

mindless wrote:^That's what I mean, I got the old handle by googling his name, but if I google the new handle I can't find it. Must be because it's private, hence I wouldn't have found the old one on google either, if it was still around then and set to private. Sorry, if this is confusing. laugh out loud

But seems he's had some activity during filming regardless, so I don't believe he is F1 either. More like a possible future lead.

Private accounts still show up on google. But for Chris they are directing to his old handle instead of his new one meaning it could have been a recent change.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 4:13 pm

I got to page 7 of Chris's thread and don't have the time to go any further. His IG accounts, I'm sure were discussed. I found this if it's any help to clarify who saw what.

mindless on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:43 pm

His instagram @cstrandburg is private, but the description is "Adventurer and Philosopher Tooth fixer Living the Nashville Dream."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 09, 2015 4:35 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mindless wrote:^That's what I mean, I got the old handle by googling his name, but if I google the new handle I can't find it. Must be because it's private, hence I wouldn't have found the old one on google either, if it was still around then and set to private. Sorry, if this is confusing. laugh out loud

Private accounts still show up on google. But for Chris they are directing to his old handle instead of his new one meaning it could have been a recent change.

I thought private accounts show up on Google, but when I google @chrisstrandburg all I get are the mentions of it on here and a couple of other sites + this http://www.instagramal.com/photo/laynesworld/968128822740501869_13479336
No link to the account itself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat May 09, 2015 4:45 pm

To me the two things that indicate the info is "off" is:

1. If true and Nick's position is F3 then to me Kaitlyn was torn between Shawn and Chris because I just don't see Nick as TB over those two.
2. Chris IG activity I don't remember the specifics but I do remember as others indicated a change in photos or something
3. Timing doesn't make sense for me if they have 4 HTD (based on the timing we believe to be true) and be finished in time for May 3rd

JMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123