SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kiltburn Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
relaxing wrote:Aunties, thanks for what you`ve shared. Of course I know sources need to remain totally anonymous, but my question, since I haven`t known you to have insider info. in prior seasons, is do you have reason to believe the info you`ve been given is viable or are you just repeating what was told to you without any background on where it came from?

If that question is out of line, please disregard or admins please remove.
Well, I do believe it is viable.  I was also given other info with this that I am not allowed to devulge.  I was asked by my source not to reveal it here as it would give away too much as to who is giving me the info.  Now, some stuff that's been said does match up for what we have found in the last couple of days, even though I was told this stuff all at the same time.  I was told my info on May 3 yet didn't post till May 6 as I was trying to debunk it and disprove it before I posted it, but the other stuff that I was told at the time matched up.

Did they ever tell you if she is actually engaged?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 12:00 am

Was this the same sources that said Nick got booted in Ireland?
Is that still looking like what went down?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
From my source, Chris had one.  From sleuthing we find that Shawn and Ben also had htd.

2 people told me about Nick in Ireland.  A different source told me about Chris and the F4

Got it, and thanks for clarifying.

So then if we're to believe your source that Chris got a HTD, we would also have to believe that Nick got one because that same source said Nick was F3 (and Shawn as F2). Or if we believe the source about Nick leaving in Ireland, then the info from the other source isn't correct and a HTD for Chris might not have happened because there was no other sleuthing or sources that uncovered that.

My head might explode. And it's all still clear as mud. hmmm
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Thu May 14, 2015 12:09 am

Probably nothing but kaitlyns snapchat was weird today...she was filming in a car with her mother saying at least as far as I could hear " do they let you stay in the lodge or a cabin?" ...could it be safe house with f1? Seems an odd conversation to record?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:13 am

allykat wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
From my source, Chris had one.  From sleuthing we find that Shawn and Ben also had htd.

2 people told me about Nick in Ireland.  A different source told me about Chris and the F4

Got it, and thanks for clarifying.

So then if we're to believe your source that Chris got a HTD, we would also have to believe that Nick got one because that same source said Nick was F3 (and Shawn as F2). Or if we believe the source about Nick leaving in Ireland, then the info from the other source isn't correct and a HTD for Chris might not have happened because there was no other sleuthing or sources that uncovered that.

My head might explode. And it's all still clear as mud. hmmm

I am as confused as you are????????

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 12:18 am

Kiltburn wrote:Probably nothing but kaitlyns snapchat was weird today...she was filming in a car with her mother saying at least as far as I could hear  " do they let you stay in the lodge or a cabin?" ...could it be safe house with f1? Seems an odd conversation to record?

That's what I thought she might have said as well scratch
If so, that means Kaitlyn is not currently on a safe house visit but that she has had one (perhaps after the FRC) at a lake and that may be a location that will be used again. 

Kaitlyn will be at the music awards with Britt as a presenter.  Is that this weekend?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 12:28 am

I believe the awards are this weekend....same script with Andi, she was also a presenter last year. Meh this show can be so predictable sometimes laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu May 14, 2015 1:20 am

notarose wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:Probably nothing but kaitlyns snapchat was weird today...she was filming in a car with her mother saying at least as far as I could hear  " do they let you stay in the lodge or a cabin?" ...could it be safe house with f1? Seems an odd conversation to record?

That's what I thought she might have said as well scratch
If so, that means Kaitlyn is not currently on a safe house visit but that she has had one (perhaps after the FRC) at a lake and that may be a location that will be used again. 

Kaitlyn will be at the music awards with Britt as a presenter.  Is that this weekend?

I noticed the Alberta "Poutine" license plate Kaitlyn tweeted, but I think the highway in today's snapchat looked like BC to me and not Alberta. It looks like the Cascades to me and not the Rockies IMO.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Where is everyone? is there supposed to be a safehouse visit every season during the weekend before airing??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 7:57 pm

There was one during Andi's season...Andi's sister had sent a tweet saying Andi was visiting her in San Fran with no pic evidence so folks figured she was in a safe house in California somewhere.  

Who knows if they will follow the same script this season though. Seems Nick was still in Chicago as of earlier today, Ben H was on a flight to Denver yesterday & maybe still there, assuming Shawn B is in Nashville  but no evidence & Chris has been the quietest on SM so can't say where he is at.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri May 15, 2015 7:59 pm

I think safe house sleuthing will be hard this year. I'm sure it will be done, but should be interesting. SM was a nightmare during actual filming, so I can't even imagine what kind of fun they'll have throwing us off of safe house weekends.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 pm

allykat wrote:I think safe house sleuthing will be hard this year. I'm sure it will be done, but should be interesting. SM was a nightmare during actual filming, so I can't even imagine what kind of fun they'll have throwing us off of safe house weekends.
true  :yes:

had another thought re: the silent thunder thread...

K just said he likes the silent thunder type doesn't mean she picked that guy as F1 just that there were some guys she'd overlooked who she really started paying attention to later on
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123