SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 11:02 pm

notarose wrote:^AL
By old pic, are you referring to the "Mysteries of the Ordinary" pic on Nick's IG? 
If so, that pic was never posted before by him.
I guess I missed stuff as there was some that was sleuthed in the nick thread and weren't brought to the main sleuthing threads. I rarely go into the Nick thread or others for that matter as they generally don't get my attention. Sorry about that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Auntie, why would Kaitlyn accept him back into the group and then only keep him one or two episodes ? That just doesn't compute.
It would compute if they just aren't connecting as much as many think they would be.  I have just been repeating here what I was told by a source.  Sorry.

I appreciate what you have shared with us AL, and that goes for anyone who has passed on information they have received.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Aunties, thanks for what you`ve shared. Of course I know sources need to remain totally anonymous, but my question, since I haven`t known you to have insider info. in prior seasons, is do you have reason to believe the info you`ve been given is viable or are you just repeating what was told to you without any background on where it came from?

If that question is out of line, please disregard or admins please remove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 11:24 pm

allykat wrote:I'm getting confused by all the sources, so let me see if I have this right...

We have a source that says Nick was seen on a date the first week of Ireland Correct

We have a source that says Nick was eliminated the 2nd week of Ireland Correct

We have a source that says they returned from Ireland the 17th - 19th
Same source says there were 4 HTD's - but RS saying that things were done differently with HTD's this year
Same source says F3 Nick, F2 Shawn, F1 Chris Correct

A different source that says they stayed in Ireland another week - plus Ireland news outlets that indicated this.

We have a source that says there was HTD filming for Ben H on the 20th (is that the right date?)
Same source then said there was HTD filming for Ben H on the 28th - plus separate source also saying filming happened and town was abuzz, indicating the HTD did in fact happen on this day instead of the 20th

We have a source that said Nick was getting a HTD - family friend, and I can't remember if they indicated a date?
Different source that says Nick got a HTD and that his family flew out for it on the 27th
Then the radio show host that said Nick was getting a HTD

We have a source that said Shawn got a HTD - was this a tweet or something?

Is that all correct? I mean, that's clear as mud. Assuming this is at least partially right, I'm going with the simple theory of 'where there is smoke, there is fire'. A few different sources have indicated that Nick at least made it to HTD, so that seems like a good bet. A few different sources have indicated that Ben got a HTD, so that seems like a good bet. A few different sources have indicated that HTD's happened differently this year and happened around the 27th/28th, plus the Kaitlin LAX sighting on 29th, so I think it's a good bet that F4 didn't come back from Ireland on the 17th-19th and that HTD's happened later.
We also have the media article from Ireland stating what they were doing there and the article was dated the 22nd and it seemed like the filming had already been done by then.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sorry to bog the thread down with rehashes. 
I found this, also.
link
posted on 04/16/2015 per pitci
This morning, 99.1 the Mix was telling viewers that Elizabeth's source (see bluwavz post above) was saying Nick made it to the Final 4. They were discussing what venues they should visit.

http://media.991themix.com/a/104213693/where-will-the-bachelor-camera-go.htm?q=nick+bachelorette

bluwavz posted this on 04/15:
 posted this link in the fan thread as well. Elizabeth from 99.1 The Mix said she heard from a source close to Nick's camp that the film crews would be going to Wisconsin in a few weeks to film. This was when Nick first appeared on the show

So it's definite that Nick made it to Ireland. And it looks like he did have a HTD.
IMO, that would only happen if there were 4 htd's. Chris, Shawn and Ben had HTD's so....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 11:32 pm

allykat nailed it- it's all as clear as mud.   :headbanging

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 11:33 pm

^sorry,but  do we know Chris had HTD for sure, or just go by Auntie's source? I don't remember reading any post/tweet about it. My personal feeling is he didn't get one, but it's just me.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed May 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, that would only happen if there were 4 htd's.  Chris, Shawn and Ben had HTD's so....

Sorry, I'm just trying to keep confirmed information straight in my head. Do you know that Chris, Shawn and Ben definitely had HTD's from your sources or is that sleuthing/speculation? And if you do know it, was this from your source that also said that Nick was the F3 or the one that said Nick was gone in Ireland or was this a different source?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 13, 2015 11:39 pm

sdmom wrote:^sorry,but  do  we know Chris had HTD for sure, or just go by Auntie's source? I don't remember reading any post/tweet about it. My personal feeling is he didn't get one, but it's just me.

I think that's the only source about Chris. IMO Shawn, Ben, & Nick got HTDs and there were only 3.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 pm

AL
I always am appreciative of all you do and welcome your posts as they are thought-provoking. 
:yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 11:50 pm

relaxing wrote:Aunties, thanks for what you`ve shared. Of course I know sources need to remain totally anonymous, but my question, since I haven`t known you to have insider info. in prior seasons, is do you have reason to believe the info you`ve been given is viable or are you just repeating what was told to you without any background on where it came from?

If that question is out of line, please disregard or admins please remove.
Well, I do believe it is viable. I was also given other info with this that I am not allowed to devulge. I was asked by my source not to reveal it here as it would give away too much as to who is giving me the info. Now, some stuff that's been said does match up for what we have found in the last couple of days, even though I was told this stuff all at the same time. I was told my info on May 3 yet didn't post till May 6 as I was trying to debunk it and disprove it before I posted it, but the other stuff that I was told at the time matched up.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 11:52 pm

allykat wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, that would only happen if there were 4 htd's.  Chris, Shawn and Ben had HTD's so....

Sorry, I'm just trying to keep confirmed information straight in my head. Do you know that Chris, Shawn and Ben definitely had HTD's from your sources or is that sleuthing/speculation? And if you do know it, was this from your source that also said that Nick was the F3 or the one that said Nick was gone in Ireland or was this a different source?
From my source, Chris had one. From sleuthing we find that Shawn and Ben also had htd.

2 people told me about Nick in Ireland. A different source told me about Chris and the F4

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123