SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:11 pm

I'd say next Friday or Saturday. Depends on whether there was a date yesterday or not.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm

I think the F4 will be Jared, Ben, Shawn and Nick (although I am one who is not a Nick fan). I know that many think Ben is to young but he is one of those guys who is ready for a lifetime commitment in my opinion. He is mature for his age and knows what he wants. And honestly I don't think age matters as much as maturity. I know guys who are older the Ben who act much younger.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:07 pm

ICU wrote:I think the F4 will be Jared, Ben, Shawn and Nick (although I am one who is not a Nick fan).  I know that many think Ben is to young but he is one of those guys who is ready for a lifetime commitment in my opinion.  He is mature for his age and knows what he wants.  And honestly I don't think age matters as much as maturity.  I know guys who are older the Ben who act much younger.

Thanks ICU for your input I completely agree with the bolded!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 pm

I am conflicted....but here are my "predictions"

F4 - Shawn, Nick, Joe, Ben H
F3 - Shawn, Nick, Joe - I think Shawn and Nick are guaranteed F3. Shawn because we have heard he is a frontrunner and Nick because well his stock value is highest at the FS time due to what happened last time with Andi
F2 - Shawn vs. Nick - but I would be fine to be wrong and a new person to get into the mix (I like when the lead surprises me!), even if I am a Nick fan

This is where it gets tricky for me.... honestly it all depends for me the reasons behind why Kaitlyn let Nick on the show. If she was all about one guy at that point (i.e. Shawn - appeared to be her "frontrunner") then why would she let Nick on... I feel like for this reason its his to lose, especially if he gets a GDR and a couple dates, but then again it seems all to easy... but hey so was last year with Andi and Josh....

Plus there is the observations by a poster on here who said Nick and Kaitlyn weren't lovey dovey... don't think this necessarily means they aren't into each other, but it does add pause... they did say they seemed very focused on their conversation which is a good sign.... but it is confusing.

Maybe he is he being set up for Bachelor (seems unlikely) but who knows in the land of the Bachelor giggling
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:36 pm

sara11 wrote:When is the first hometown date likely to be?
The RC in County Kerry should happen on the 16th, therefore I think the first HTD won't likely happen till the 19/20.

Other than Andi's season, all other Bette seasons had 4 dates in epi 7 - 3 individuals and group of 3. so accounting for that and travelling time/jet lag time, I can't see the first htd before the sunday/monday.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:43 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am conflicted....but here are my "predictions"

F4 - Shawn, Nick, Joe, Ben H
F3 - Shawn, Nick, Joe - I think Shawn and Nick are guaranteed F3. Shawn because we have heard he is a frontrunner and Nick because well his stock value is highest at the FS time due to what happened last time with Andi
F2 - Shawn vs. Nick - but I would be fine to be wrong and a new person to get into the mix (I like when the lead surprises me!), even if I am a Nick fan

This is where it gets tricky for me.... honestly it all depends for me the reasons behind why Kaitlyn let Nick on the show. If she was all about one guy at that point (i.e. Shawn - appeared to be her "frontrunner") then why would she let Nick on... I feel like for this reason its his to lose, especially if he gets a GDR and a couple dates, but then again it seems all to easy... but hey so was last year with Andi and Josh....

Plus there is the observations by a poster on here who said Nick and Kaitlyn weren't lovey dovey... don't think this necessarily means they aren't into each other, but it does add pause... they did say they seemed very focused on their conversation which is a good sign.... but it is confusing.  

Maybe he is he being set up for Bachelor (seems unlikely) but who knows in the land of the Bachelor giggling

I think that if Kaitlyn was all for Shawn (and/or whoever), I could see her letting Nick on since she knows that she'll still have to go on dates with other guys and she would rather spend time with someone witty and fun like him than anyone else. I think it's also possible that pre-filming, her flirtation with Nick got pretty serious, but after four weeks of filming, her feelings for Shawn surpassed or, at least, caught up with her feelings for Nick. At that point, she might not have felt ready to make a decision but knew that she wanted to explore both relationships more before making a decision. She obviously must have cared a LOT for Nick, because she took that chance that letting him in would piss off the other guys and possible cause one to leave. I don't think that automatically makes him F1 though. Also, since I don't think that Nick/Kaitlyn actually ever met beforehand, it's possible that their chemistry on phone/Internet didn't translate when they met in person.

Just because we're all thinking Shawn or Nick for F1, I feel like it's going to end up being someone that's not even on our radar! Even though I'm a Nick fan and want him to find love, I would also love to be surprised and have it be a hidden F1. I could see Nick being let go at F3 before the FS invitation with Kaitlyn saying something like "I don't want to mislead you like Andi did".

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:08 pm

^^ Agreed chasingpavements, I absolutely love when the lead surprises me I would be all for a darkhouse!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:24 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ Agreed chasingpavements, I absolutely love when the lead surprises me I would be all for a darkhouse!!

The only reason why I don't like the darkhorse strategy is that the edit buries footage to try to sell the other stories more.  It makes the whole "process" even more unrealistic than it already is giggling and ups the gameshow anti.  Mind you, TPTB have the Britt&Brady show that will be more straightforward so they may have already covered the draw for romantics who want to see a true progression.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:47 pm

They haven't finished filming, so who knows how the edit will play out yet. 
There is still time to run over innocent and not so innocent cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm not interested in a dark horse win. The only reason for this, is that I prefer to see a connection and an understanding. I am old fashioned I guess. I'm not interested in the 'Where did THAT come from?' connection. I'm already skeptical of the process as it is. For me, that just makes everything worse.

When it is a Ryan and Trista, or an Ashley and JP, then I feel like I an get behind the match. If Nick puts it all on the line, like I think that he will, then Kaitlyn just may be struck by lightening. I like it, and would love to see that happen.

I recognize that I am a bit of a dork, and that I believe in love at first sight. It happened for me, so I wish it for others!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Question for y'all: are you factoring what Kaityln is most likely to do post show into your F4 prediction? Somehow I think Kaityln would want a gig in entertainment & for sure she will be good at it. Which ever of the remaining guys would allow for what she wants to do post show would be F1 IM0, the rest are just fillers for the show as always.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:38 pm

^^ I do think Kaitlyn is looking for something out of this show. I think with her dancing background something like Dancing with the Stars would seem like a good post show option for her.

My predictions are purely speculation we don't really have much evidence of what her connections are like.

Just like last year a lot on this board thought Marcus was Andis true number 2 before the show aired. When it was clear it was always Josh and Nick as her F2.

When I think of a dark horse at this point I mean more in the pre show sense I too like to see the connection in the edit and would prefer it not completely hidden. Then again I don't watch the show for the love story rather for cute guys, cool locations and dates and of course drama!

All IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123