SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 pm

I meant more of a "hidden" F1 for us sleuthers. We've already seen pictures of her with Shawn (and RS confirming that she's really into him) and we know about her pre-show flirtation with Nick/being the first lead since Byron to let someone stay, which is why we are focusing on those two. We have also heard that Kaitlyn was "putting on a show" with Ben H. and, from his background, know that he's probably too young and different for Kaitlyn. We haven't really heard any insider info or seen any picture evidence of a strong connection (or lack thereof) with Jared, Joe, etc. That's what I mean by surprised/hidden. I would hate it toO if someone whose connection was barely shown on our screens randomly turned out to be F1. Although, I don't really think that happens too much. For example, a lot of people noticed the connection between Des/Chris and more would have noticed, I think, if it hadn't been for the spoilers. Even Catherine was pretty absent from the first few episodes, but people still saw the connection in their 30-second scenes. The only F1 I can think of where I was like "um, where did that come from" was Jesse and I think that everyone involved admitted that was a wrong choice.

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:38 pm

officeRules wrote:I'm not interested in a dark horse win.  The only reason for this, is that I prefer to see a connection and an understanding.  I am old fashioned I guess.  I'm not interested in the 'Where did THAT come from?' connection.   I'm already skeptical of the process as it is.  For me, that just makes everything worse.  

When it is a Ryan and Trista, or an Ashley and JP, then I feel like I an get behind the match.  If Nick puts it all on the line, like I think that he will, then Kaitlyn just may be struck by lightening.  I like it, and would love to see that happen.

I recognize that I am a bit of a dork, and that I believe in love at first sight.   It happened for me, so I wish it for others!

Totally agree I think her letting Nick on and having him have the 1-1 date just after he arrived there speaks loud to me. Also did we ever find out if he got the GDR in San Antonio ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:41 pm

mercieme wrote:Question for y'all: are you factoring what Kaityln is most likely to do post show into your F4 prediction? Somehow I think Kaityln would want a gig in entertainment & for sure she will be good at it. Which ever of the remaining guys would allow for what she wants to do post show would be F1 IM0, the rest are just fillers for the show as always.

Yes and that's why I have no final 4. 
In Kaitlyn's bio (I think that's where I read it) it said she was interested, in the future, in designing a line of children's clothing. Could be TPTB manufactured response or could be true.  If true, once being the Bette, that could go out the window or actually happen.

Her vision of her future is really important.  She and Chris never talked about it. 

The franchise couples that work:
Have the same visions- 
Sean/Cat enjoy partaking of all the opportunities together and don't have 9-5 type jobs; Des/Chris & Ashley/JP have typical work schedules and intermittently attend something

Have different "in the spotlight" vision but it works - Trista/Ryan where Trista enjoys attending more than Ryan and sometimes goes solo however she moved to his residence & place of work and didn't seek out an entertainment career even though she did go on DWTS. She also didn't delay having a family.

There are a few guys this season already in entertainment: Jared, Kupar, and oops I forgot the stripper/lawyer's name. There are some who associate with people in entertainment (models it seems) like Shawn.  And Nick has a sister who used to model and a sister who is currently on a local TV show. 

I could see a few of the guys embracing the Hollywood lifestyle but most not, at least not from what we know so far.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:26 pm

officeRules wrote:I'm not interested in a dark horse win.  The only reason for this, is that I prefer to see a connection and an understanding.  I am old fashioned I guess.  I'm not interested in the 'Where did THAT come from?' connection.   I'm already skeptical of the process as it is.  For me, that just makes everything worse.  

When it is a Ryan and Trista, or an Ashley and JP, then I feel like I an get behind the match.  If Nick puts it all on the line, like I think that he will, then Kaitlyn just may be struck by lightening.  I like it, and would love to see that happen.

I recognize that I am a bit of a dork, and that I believe in love at first sight.   It happened for me, so I wish it for others!

I would love to see a love story between two people where I genuinely like both of them. This hasn't happened for me yet and I would love to see it be Nick and Kaitlin. I don't yet have enough of an opinion on the other guys to hazard a guess as to who I'd root for as TB. I am not a big Josh fan, so not him, but otherwise, ???
I also want to give props to those who said they were staying in Ireland for two episodes. I stand corrected, and delightedly so. Ireland is the country of my heritage, I love it and will be thrilled to "re-visit" via this show some of my favorites places there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:21 pm

mercieme wrote:Question for y'all: are you factoring what Kaityln is most likely to do post show into your F4 prediction? Somehow I think Kaityln would want a gig in entertainment & for sure she will be good at it. Which ever of the remaining guys would allow for what she wants to do post show would be F1 IM0, the rest are just fillers for the show as always.

this is a great post and I always feel like we don't know the people on this show as much as we imagine that we do. I very much think K would want to make a go at an entertainment career and I do think she likely has some sort of solid talent for it - singing, dancing, other... not sure how that fits in her other list of priorities esp cos I do think she's also an authentic person.
Ali had an entertainment career in mind and kept it very tightly under wraps when she had fallen in love with roberto that likely contributed to conflicts in their relationship down the road and diff life goals...

K seems to really want the love relationship and seems to have a set of experiences (several long term relationships and her parent's divorce) to direct her to finding a guy for her....but this is also a fantastic opportunity for an entertainment career. I imagine a few of these guys beinging open to supporting her with such a career.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:56 pm

I can't forget how at ease and funny she was with Kimmel...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:58 am

Hmmmmmmmmm, RS sure is quiet about the last RC and who went home??? Oh I forgot, he is waiting for us to find out, so he can then relay the info. cantstopl

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 am

I think he was away for the weekend. How sad that I know that. I barely know what my own kids had planned!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:13 pm

I posted this in the Nick thread, but Elizabeth from a morning radio show 99.1 the Mix stated that her sources told her that Nick made the final 4. The show was discussing where they should go in Milwaukee for the home town date.
http://media.991themix.com/a/104213693/where-will-the-bachelor-camera-go.htm?q=nick+bachelorette

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:16 pm

pitci wrote:I posted this in the Nick thread, but Elizabeth from a morning radio show 99.1 the Mix stated that her sources told her that Nick made the final 4.  The show was discussing where they should go in Milwaukee for the home town date.  
http://media.991themix.com/a/104213693/where-will-the-bachelor-camera-go.htm?q=nick+bachelorette

Thanks pitci clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 am

i'm rethinking my f4 now!! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:35 am

Who are they by chance would you like to share please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123