SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:49 am

well, first time i forgot jared existed!

i think its nick, shawn, chris, jared or ben. jared and ben are both the younger ones much like marcus of last season. i want to say jared, but something about ben to me now seems like BIP material and very marcus-like (could be his younger looking face) which i might seem to think f4. much like marcus, we have spoilers of her dancing with marcus seeming intimate and this season we have ben spoilers with kaitlyn "making out". i don't think joe makes it to HTD- reminds me of ryan bowers or even mike g. something about that alpha male/dominant type guy that makes it far, but not HTD far.

chris might be a "Drew" of the season. he has the good looks and educational background, but i'm not so sure with kaitlyn. i think he would make it F4 based on his background, to be honest.

i'm still going with shawn and nick though. i might be a little biased though because i'm a nick fan and have always thought that she would be good for him. its kind of now whether he would be good for her is what i've yet to determine. nick kind of does throw my ordering off laugh out loud.. kind of thinking too much.

california90

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:10 am

i don't think joe makes it to HTD- reminds me of ryan bowers or even mike g. something about that alpha male/dominant type guy that makes it far, but not HTD far.  

I can see joe being the one who is so cocky he shoots himself in the foot...I see Nick avoiding that at all costs cos of previous experience (imho things with andi started toning down partly cos of the conflict with other guys that nick had), the other F6 don't strike me as likely to have shot themselves on the foot...but it could be anyone else I guess

I def see the F4 as
Shawn
Nick
Chris
Jared

Will have to see interactions for an F2 prediction -- at this point I could see it going any which way...

Had the F3 not including Chris but def think Chris makes it into that list now that we've unveilded the mystery guy.
and I feel pretty strongly about F4 not including Ben or Joe who seem like awesome guys but IMHO a bit to narrow in their perspectives for Kaitlyn. Joe does the macho bit a bit too hard as far as his twitter feed goes and Ben doesn't seem like he'd gel with Kaitlyn...

All of these F4 guys ^^ are so multidimensional they'll be fun and intriguing for K to have them around. the rest of the F4 is also boding well for Nick in terms of leaning towards a certain 'type' that's not K's "typical type" i.e athlete... Interestingly, Shawn is the only one who fits the buff fitness/athlete guy tho Nick also has the athlete experience in his background...and the other two are probably fit by the looks of things.. of this F4 Nick & maybe shawn (tho I suspect otherwise for shawn) are the two without entertainment bizz "aspirations"

Them having those entertainment biz aspiration isn't a bad thing due to K's interest in it...curious to see those things unfold. I do also think K could go for the guy and pick whoo seems the most sincere or seems to be 'looking for a serious relationship'. based on that she could take ben or joe - they could get bumped to F4 over one of these other guys....

I think this is gonna be my favorite ever F4 from the looks of it 8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887 excited!!

3 of my F4 - holihotness!!
8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Screen%20cap%20NYC%20myster%20guy_zpsrhcw8q3k
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am

emusha wrote:
i don't think joe makes it to HTD- reminds me of ryan bowers or even mike g. something about that alpha male/dominant type guy that makes it far, but not HTD far.  

I can see joe being the one who is so cocky he shoots himself in the foot...I see Nick avoiding that at all costs cos of previous experience (imho things with andi started toning down partly cos of the conflict with other guys that nick had), the other F6 don't strike me as likely to have shot themselves on the foot...but it could be anyone else I guess

I def see the F4 as
Shawn
Nick
Chris
Jared

Will have to see interactions for an F2 prediction -- at this point I could see it going any which way...

Had the F3 not including Chris but def think Chris makes it into that list now that we've unveilded the mystery guy.
and I feel pretty strongly about F4 not including Ben or Joe who seem like awesome guys but IMHO a bit to narrow in their perspectives for Kaitlyn. Joe does the macho bit a bit too hard as far as his twitter feed goes and Ben doesn't seem like he'd gel with Kaitlyn...

All of these F4 guys ^^ are so multidimensional they'll be fun and intriguing for K to have them around. the rest of the F4 is also boding well for Nick in terms of leaning towards a certain 'type' that's not K's "typical type" i.e athlete... Interestingly, Shawn is the only one who fits the buff fitness/athlete guy tho Nick also has the athlete experience in his background...and the other two are probably fit by the looks of things.. of this F4 Nick & maybe shawn (tho I suspect otherwise for shawn) are the two without entertainment bizz "aspirations"

Them having those entertainment biz aspiration isn't a bad thing due to K's interest in it...curious to see those things unfold. I do also think K could go for the guy and pick whoo seems the most sincere or seems to be 'looking for a serious relationship'. based on that she could take ben or joe - they could get bumped to F4 over one of these other guys....

I think this is gonna be my favorite ever F4 from the looks of it 8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887 excited!!

3 of my F4 - holihotness!!
8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Screen%20cap%20NYC%20myster%20guy_zpsrhcw8q3k
Shooting themselves in the foot, wasn't that about the first night stuff?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 am

RS didn't specify so just factoring in all scenarios
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:25 am

My F4 guesses are Nick, Shawn, Jared and Chris. I had a hard time with that last one….it could be Ben H. instead of Chris.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:30 am

I'll go with that F4 to.

I just don't get the Ben with Kaitlyn vibes pre-show, but maybe he's the nice young guy instead of Jared.  Personally I think I'd swap Chris for Joe myself at this point without knowing anyone's personalitities but expect Chris is better suited to an F4 slot for the show.

Wild spec - I just feel like Shawn could be the Frank or Brooks - Kaitlyn's more into him than him to her and he leaves or things hit a roadblock when it gets down to serious business, giving us the usual F3 shocker of a front runner leaving (not that he actually was THE front runner, but it will seem that way to some).

Then Nick and a nice guy with no chance F2, Nick is her guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 am

My guess for F4 is Shawn, Nick, and Chris and Ben.  

This would mean traveling to Connecticut, Wisconsin, California and Indiana if they go to their Home Towns.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:54 am

I know I am probably alone in this, but i do not want Nick in the F4. But even if Kaitlyn wasnt interested, it makes way too good TV to let him go before HTD!

I would pick Shawn, Joe, and Chris and Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:03 am

sophienette wrote:I know I am probably alone in this, but i do not want Nick in the F4. But even if Kaitlyn wasnt interested, it makes way too good TV to let him go before HTD!

Sophie I have no idea who the top 4 will be..but I agree with you about Nick!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:06 am

sophienette wrote:I know I am probably alone in this, but i do not want Nick in the F4. But even if Kaitlyn wasnt interested, it makes way too good TV to let him go before HTD!

All I know Ben has not been heard from yet. And I am with you on Nick, but then I am not a Nick fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:12 am

FWIW my picks for f4 are Shawn, Nick, Chris, & Jared. Could trade Ben for Jared. I think Chris and Shawn could be in the running for the next lead if not the f1 so think they're in. I'd like Nick to be in the f4 only if Kaitlyn's really into him. If not I'd like him to go home prior to HTD. Both Jared & Ben H are a little too young imo but just think Jared's hotter. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:36 am

You are not alone. I really don't care for him and will be disappointed if he makes it past htd, but I'm determined to root for Kait's happy ending so hopefully it'll get spoiled early so I can mentally prepare either way. Oooh the drama of my difficult reality TV life laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123