SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 am

^ examkid said it was LA -- I believe - someone else also posted yesterday saying Ryan was part of the group that was sequestered and some more info about the fact that him and Cory left on their own early on around the NYC dates and they got upset about the fact that Nick came on and that K made out with a few guys the first day ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:02 am

notarose wrote:RUMOR HAS IT ----> The Bachelorette is filming a "hometown date" this weekend in Fort Wayne, IN. Who wants to go... 

https://mobile.twitter.com/1007MIXFM

yes yes :claphands

ETA: Just noticed the "this weekend" part. We need a recap of guys left and their hometowns!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 pm

So if Nick has a HTD today NOT in his hometown, then why does Ben get a HTD an hour away from Warsaw? Unless Nick's is in Chicago. scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm

mindless wrote:So if Nick has a HTD today NOT in his hometown, then why does Ben get a HTD an hour away from Warsaw? Unless Nick's is in Chicago. scratch

That doesn't make any sense as it was reported that Nick's family was flying out I believe. You don't need to fly to Chicago from Milwaukee, it would prob take longer than the train
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:05 pm

emusha wrote:^^ another poster shared last night that Corey was having someone post on social media for him even in the beginning of the filming -- I think that's still possible -- we have very strong clues that at least Nick was/is in the same boat

Corey posted he was having a going away party for himself announcing he was going to be filming (Just like ShawnB did) It's all in their threads. This guy should have been sequestered for months! laugh out loud

emusha wrote:
notarose wrote:RUMOR HAS IT ----> The Bachelorette is filming a "hometown date" this weekend in Fort Wayne, IN. Who wants to go... 

[ltr]fb.me/6KEPUiGGV[/ltr]

who's from Indiana again? Ben?? this is one hour away from Warsaw, IN....
so supposedly Ben had a HTD last weekend and this coming weekend  giggling  K must be realllly into his family
I'm starting to think there really is an active misinformation campaign beyond the social media stuff!
thinking with the producers' perspective would indiana would be the most tight knit place to spread the word about a foiler HTD?

Just making sure I didn't miss anything. Did someone confirm his HTD is this weekend? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 pm

mindless wrote:So if Nick has a HTD today NOT in his hometown, then why does Ben get a HTD an hour away from Warsaw? Unless Nick's is in Chicago. scratch

I agree, it is odd.
Could the Vialls have a cottage somewhere out of state?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 pm

I believe we are the victims of a massive spoiler campaign.  The question is- is Nick at the center of it?  Or is he hidden and out of the picture?  Mexico, Vancover, Chicago, Indiana.  They have us chasing  our tails.  Maybe we need to ask Sharleen and Andi if they hung out with Nick on the 25 th in NYC?  This is fun, but definately confuzzling. The

Last edited by remockered on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because spelling and grammar is important!)
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 pm

remockered wrote:I believe we are the victims of a massive spoiler campaign.  The question is- is Nick at the center of it?  Or is he hidden and out of the picture?  Mexico, Vancover, Chicago, Indiana.  They have us chasing there tails.  Maybe we need to ask Sharleen and Andi if tey hung out with Nick on the 25 th in NYC?  This is fun, but definately confuzzling.

April 14 - JJ O'Brien poster a pic on Twitter of some of his stuff in Brooklyn.  He may have 2 residences.  I suspect JJ is a trust fund baby.
Plus, on Nick's last bday, one of his friends flew to his party in Chicago from NYC.

I sense you are suggesting that the two Bettes are actually Kaitlyn and Andi in this case. I suppose anything is possible given the sketchy intel.  The very thought of it makes me sad.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Ben's HTD is happening today, in Warsaw, IN. The Fort Wayne tip is probably out there because Fort Wayne is likely the airport that they flew in through.

Serendipity11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Serendipity11 wrote:Ben's HTD is happening today, in Warsaw, IN.  The Fort Wayne tip is probably out there because Fort Wayne is likely the airport that they flew in through.  

thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 pm

notarose wrote:
remockered wrote:I believe we are the victims of a massive spoiler campaign.  The question is- is Nick at the center of it?  Or is he hidden and out of the picture?  Mexico, Vancover, Chicago, Indiana.  They have us chasing there tails.  Maybe we need to ask Sharleen and Andi if tey hung out with Nick on the 25 th in NYC?  This is fun, but definately confuzzling.

April 14 - JJ O'Brien poster a pic on Twitter of some of his stuff in Brooklyn.  He may have 2 residences.  I suspect JJ is a trust fund baby.
Plus, on Nick's last bday, one of his friends flew to his party in Chicago from NYC.

I sense you are suggesting that the two Bettes are actually Kaitlyn and Andi in this case. I suppose anything is possible given the sketchy intel.  The very thought of it makes me sad.

If that's the case is Andi the Bach'ette for all the contestants or just one. :gotcha:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Very possibly the "day" portion of Ben's date would be in Fort Wayne.  If Warsaw is only an hour away they would then go there.  When Ali had her date with Frank back in the day, they began their date in Chicago and finished at his parents' home in Geneva, IL which, while is it a suburb of Chicago, is at least 45 minutes from the Chicago River- on a good day- you could easily spend and hour and a half getting there.

It is possible that the earlier visit to Warsaw was an advance production crew planning the date.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM