SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 6:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:F2's are not generally Bachelor material. I think there was a set up too, but IMO considering all the pre-sleuthing information that was uncovered, the set up to be on the show, was initiated by Nick himself. JMHO
Mine too. 
On Twitter, 
Nick started following Ben Sherwood  either shortly before or after Kaitlyn was announced as Bette.
https://mobile.twitter.com/bensherwood

Sherwood is President of Disney ABC and lists both LA/NY as his locations.

Not long afterward, Nick started following Fliess, then later Andrew Kimmel.

He would need to follow all the above to DM them, perhaps for further contact info, perhaps to request a meeting.  It could have been a progression - Sherwood saying yes but need ok from Fleiss who said yes talk to Kimmel.
He did fly remarkably frequently to LA and NYC in recent times.  Also, Little Rock for some reason.

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 02, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by allykat Sat May 02, 2015 6:48 pm

I expect them to sequester F3 (like Kaitlyn last year and others before her), and wouldn't even be surprised about F4. But I thought the spoiler from Auntie was that Nick was booted the 2nd week of Ireland, which would make him the F6. That is more than 3 weeks of sequester, and I think it's overkill to do that.

I don't know if Nick is in the F3...I haven't seen anything convincing either way. The only thing that makes me think he might be is that I don't think they would sequester the F6 guys, Nick or otherwise. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 6:51 pm

^ is Shawn the only 1 in the final group that went to Ireland that is unemployed? 
Anyone without a job to go back to would be more difficult to know the whereabouts of.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 02, 2015 7:02 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:F2's are not generally Bachelor material. I think there was a set up too, but IMO considering all the pre-sleuthing information that was uncovered, the set up to be on the show, was initiated by Nick himself. JMHO
Mine too. 
On Twitter, 
Nick started following Ben Sherwood shortly after Kaitlyn was announced as Bette.

He would need to follow all the above to DM them, perhaps for further contact info, perhaps to request a meeting.  It could have been a progression - Sherwood saying yes but need ok from Fleiss who said yes talk to Kimmel.
He did fly remarkably frequently to LA and NYC in recent times.  Also, Little Rock for some reason.

Interesting, thanks!  NR.  I don't know how Kaitlyn would take all this but I can tell you I would be OVER THE MOON, impressed with this guy going through the hoops he did to want a chance to date her!!!!!!!!!! OMG that is fantastic, for him to want to do this, not knowing if he was going to get thrown down by TPTB and run over many times by the edit.
IMO now that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!  You got to admit not many guys would do this.  He laid his heart all out there for Andi and now is doing it again for something he saw in Kaitlyn.  One thing I know for sure he did NOT do it for the travel or to meet new guys or to be picked on by the guys and maybe TPTB.  I for one would be so impressed to hear any guy do this for a woman.  Nick this is for you!! bowdown :Thanktwo  You are a :alltens:  in my book. :youdaman:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:
Mine too. 
On Twitter, 
Nick started following Ben Sherwood shortly after Kaitlyn was announced as Bette.

Interesting, thanks!  NR.  I don't know how Kaitlyn would take all this but I can tell you I would be OVER THE MOON, impressed with this guy going through the hoops he did to want a chance to date her!!!!!!!!!! OMG that is fantastic, for him to want to do this, not knowing if he was going to get thrown down by TPTB and run over many times by the edit.
IMO now that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!  You got to admit not many guys would do this.  He laid his heart all out there for Andi and now is doing it again for something he saw in Kaitlyn.  One thing I know for sure he did NOT do it for the travel or to meet new guys or to be picked on by the guys and maybe TPTB.  I for one would be so impressed to hear any guy do this for a woman.  Nick this is for you!! bowdown :Thanktwo   You are a :alltens:  in my book. :youdaman:

Great post !!! I do wish that his journey on this show was worth it to him he is one romantic man.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 7:25 pm

whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:
Mine too. 
On Twitter, 

IMO now that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!  You got to admit not many guys would do this.  He laid his heart all out there for Andi and now is doing it again for something he saw in Kaitlyn.  One thing I know for sure he did NOT do it for the travel or to meet new guys or to be picked on by the guys and maybe TPTB.  I for one would be so impressed to hear any guy do this for a woman.  Nick this is for you!! bowdown :Thanktwo   You are a :alltens:  in my book. :youdaman:

Great post !!!  I do wish that his journey on this show was worth it to him he is one romantic man.

Basically, after the votes were cast, he volunteered himself ... as tribute to her.  It's all about the hunger game of love.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 pm

"The hunger game of love" !!! Love that notarose.

Maybe that should be our motto for this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Sprite wrote:"The hunger game of love" !!! Love that notarose.

Maybe that should be our motto for this season.
  giggling  #hungergameoflove

Might need a theme song, no? 

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Kerissa ‏@kerissak 1h1 hour ago
Pretty sure I just drove past the bachelor house and they're filming right now
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 02, 2015 8:24 pm

RC is today? when was the K sighting?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 02, 2015 8:35 pm

whit90 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Shoot me now, but I said this on another board  when Nick joined the cast that Nick will be F-2 and the next  bachelor. Think of the drama. Broken hearted twice, will he ever be loved. Remember,  this is not like the bachelorette where they start filming immediately. A F-2 can "mend his broken heart" in time to be the bachelor. Yes , I smell a set up from TPTB.

IMO  Nick will not be the next Bachelor it will probably be someone from this season but not Nick.
I agree and hope this will be true. 
Nick would be better off without this franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 02, 2015 8:35 pm

emusha wrote:RC is today? when was the K sighting?

4/29
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM