SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat May 02, 2015 5:35 pm

They don't usually use the mansion for this RC. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 5:41 pm

albean99 wrote:They don't usually use the mansion for this RC. no idea

Would they use it for additional ITMs?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 02, 2015 5:47 pm

They do sometimes use it for ITMs... and now and then they use it for a RC (Ali's comes to mind.... also Sean's). They've been so secretive for the last several weeks, I wouldn't be surprised it they're using it this go-round.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Deanna's HTD RC was also in the mansion...strange tho that K landed at Lax 2 days ago and they're filming today... would they have that many ITMs or would it take that long to get to the RC? 

the tweet is referring to driving by today correct? at least that's what it reads like to me ....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Sometimes the b-ette gets a day during the htd period to get hair done/cut, etc. before heading out for those last dates. So maybe a down day... and perhaps still had a date to go on.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm curious as to whether the tweeter saw a crew actually filming or just vehicles/activity behind the gates. 
Why film where the public can see vs inside the mansion or out back?

jcrbil wrote:Sometimes the b-ette gets a day during the htd period to get hair done/cut, etc. before heading out for those last dates. So maybe a down day... and perhaps still had a date to go on.  
Oh, I think they sometimes do a media mansion interview with Bette.  
Would that be done before the end of filming?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 02, 2015 6:28 pm

I would think they would have done the HTD RC already and be on to the next stop. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeingretired Sat May 02, 2015 7:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kerissa ‏@kerissak 1h1 hour ago
Pretty sure I just drove past the bachelor house and they're filming right now

Britt??

lovebeingretired

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 7:17 pm

lovebeingretired wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Kerissa ‏@kerissak 1h1 hour ago
Pretty sure I just drove past the bachelor house and they're filming right now

Britt??

yes  good possibility
Brady's next concert date isn't until 25th. I do think he is doing some other things though - house concerts?  Don't know where to find that schedule.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 02, 2015 9:04 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 2292733854 Crumbs of info from tweets.  Everything shrouded in mystery, foilers, trying to decipher Nicks's cryptic tweets. I just want to know!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 02, 2015 11:28 pm

welcomebanner lovebeingretired!!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:30 pm

If they are following Byron season where Mary come back and win then they will use the mansion for the final RC. That was where Mary got propose to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM