SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Beagle wrote:From RS, the mystery of Chris/Kaitlyn pic in NYC, plus lots of pictures from the guys, if someone can bring them over.

And finally, I’ll end it by giving a little background to one of the teaser answers I gave you earlier. I asked you what Roberto had in common with one of the guys from this season, which ended up being Chris. I loved hearing some of your guesses, but honestly, none of you were anywhere close to what the answer was. Remember in Ali’s season when she had an episode in New York she had a group date where the guys auditioned for a role in the “Lion King,"
Roberto ended up winning and the two of them got to perform in the show? They did the same exact thing on Kaitlyn’s season, except the show the guys auditioned for was “Aladdin.” Chris ended up winning the group date and got to perform briefly with Kaitlyn in “Aladdin” that night. I’m sure just like Ali and Roberto, they stuck these two in the back and nobody noticed or had a clue they were in it. Although afterwards, a couple people caught Kaitlyn and Chris outside the theater as they were being filmed.

Source RS

So, Chris isn't the Met date and Ben & Shawn both had 1-1's the next week in San Antonio. 

Who had one of the most romantic dates of the season, as per the press release, in NYC? 
Guesses... or was this already sleuthed?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Joe perhaps?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 pm

mindless wrote:Joe perhaps?

Joe wasn't on the rap date so possible.  
We don't know who, beside Chris, was on the theatre date do we?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Some suitors give both women equal attention, while others make it no secret who they want to be the Bachelorette.

Let me guess, Britt.

Kaitlyn watches her counterpart handle the unique situation with grace and ease, while she is a bit unnerved, but that is only until one cool, self-assured man whispers he is there just for her. Her new found confidence empowers her to take charge of her situation.

AWWW. Kaitlyn!! If Shawn B got the FIR, I think this was him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue May 05, 2015 1:23 pm

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:From RS, the mystery of Chris/Kaitlyn pic in NYC, plus lots of pictures from the guys, if someone can bring them over.

And finally, I’ll end it by giving a little background to one of the teaser answers I gave you earlier. I asked you what Roberto had in common with one of the guys from this season, which ended up being Chris. I loved hearing some of your guesses, but honestly, none of you were anywhere close to what the answer was. Remember in Ali’s season when she had an episode in New York she had a group date where the guys auditioned for a role in the “Lion King,"
Roberto ended up winning and the two of them got to perform in the show? They did the same exact thing on Kaitlyn’s season, except the show the guys auditioned for was “Aladdin.” Chris ended up winning the group date and got to perform briefly with Kaitlyn in “Aladdin” that night. I’m sure just like Ali and Roberto, they stuck these two in the back and nobody noticed or had a clue they were in it. Although afterwards, a couple people caught Kaitlyn and Chris outside the theater as they were being filmed.

Source RS

So, Chris isn't the Met date and Ben & Shawn both had 1-1's the next week in San Antonio. 

Who had one of the most romantic dates of the season, as per the press release, in NYC? 
Guesses... or was this already sleuthed?

Re the Met date. Recently RS said that there were a few times a guy was safe in one epi, only to go home the next. Assuming this means they either got a 1:1 or GDR, maybe this is one of the instances he is referring to. Who do we think went home in San Antonio? Could the Met date have been one of those who left in San Antonio?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 1:53 pm

remockered wrote:Official releSe is in with specific clues.
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20150504abc03/#.VUji1PuYPO

They don't mention Mexico. Do they usually reveal the last destination?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 3:23 pm

The dress debate continues 
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-premiere-fashion-faceoff-118157567240.html?soc_src=unv-sh&soc_trk=tw

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 05, 2015 3:52 pm

RS seems slower than normal with spoilers this season. So I looked back to Andi's season spoilers to compare. Andi's season premiered on May 19th and on April 16 RS posted who her final 4 guys were then on May 13 he posted Josh was her final 1. Kaitlyn's season premiers May 18 and he has yet to even hint who the final 4 are...hmmmm

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Luvstruck wrote:RS seems slower than normal with spoilers this season. So I looked back to Andi's season spoilers to compare. Andi's season premiered on May 19th and on April 16 RS posted who her final 4 guys were then on May 13 he posted Josh was her final 1. Kaitlyn's season premiers May 18 and he has yet to even hint who the final 4 are...hmmmm

He hasn't posted anything because he doesn't have the info, yet. I have a feeling that, at this time, he doesn't know anything beyond Dublin. If he did, he would have teased it, because that's his style and he needs people to visit his site. His sources may come through for him soon, but for now, he has next to nothing.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Any possibilities that the final week is in Canada, now that Mr. Write has said Mexico may not be the final destination?

Chelsea Laprairie
Chelsea Laprairie
‏@laprairie_chels   I could have sworn I just saw @kaitlynbristowe from the bachelor, downtown Saskatoon at Cut!
6:50 PM - 4 May 2015 EDT
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Kudos to all the guys who went to Ireland as NONE of them seem to be a source of info for RS either directly or through family/friends.
Crew as potential leakers seem to have been ferreted out as well. 

TPTB definitely hunkered down on this one ask evidenced by the article someone posted from Ireland.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 5:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Any possibilities that the final week is in Canada, now that Mr. Write has said Mexico may not be the final destination?

Chelsea Laprairie
Chelsea Laprairie
‏@laprairie_chels   I could have sworn I just saw @kaitlynbristowe from the bachelor, downtown Saskatoon at Cut!
6:50 PM - 4 May 2015 EDT

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CUT-Casual-Steak-Tap/256572417847895?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal

It's a long way from Leduc and even longer from Van but there are regular flights.  
Sounds doubtful. 

The cafe looks to be a higher priced steak/burger place with live music.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM