SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 27, 2015 11:28 am

I don't know about anyone else but Sean's ITMs are getting annoying.I need to do this... I need to do that..I am making growth. Shame on editors to give this guy so much "me" time on air.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jlccaz Wed May 27, 2015 11:40 am

My least favorite thing about this franchise (why do I even watch, I know ...!) is the repetitive recycling of ITM interviews, same outfit, same snippet, and you can't tell when they were wearing that or saying that. If you pieced them all together, literally some of them have been used dozens of times. My speculation would be that they were done/out/cooked/baked early on, they got a talking to and facially re-invested in the "experiment" with stupid Lego and Puzzle activities, and a free trip in January (!) to a Long Island winery (!), but at all times the gist of any ITM interview would be in the nature of discussing a failure in retrospect.

The same issue exists for the other two couples as well. The same exact narration/footage of a stage or feeling is used over and over inside an episode as the snapshot for what was going on at that moment in time. The snippet is applied repeatedly to explain different times. As if we are too dumb to notice.

These relationships bombed during the six weeks, in key respects (you can read this from the experts social media comments and even their ITMs aired during the show). Whether anyone chose not to divorce at Week Six is sort of beside the point to me, because even as to Ryan and Jaclyn the ingredients for a long term romantic commitment are not in place. I don't think Ryan wants her, and she figured that out, and checked out, and I don't see how they make it. Only possibility is if she dropped her New Jersey life and moved to Long Island, where they made a real home.

Finally, as Dr. Pepper and Dr. Logan have communicated fairly directly, these people are a bunch of arrested adolescents who can't cook, nest, or entertain themselves. Generationally, I find the whole mess rather shocking and depressing. It's fun to play house -- maybe less so in the dead of a NYC winter, but still. It shows either immaturity, or a complete internal acceptance that the experiment is a flop, and they are just gutting it out.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Wed May 27, 2015 11:44 am

justify14 wrote:Yeah- he probably should have.  I think he signed up to find what Jamie and Doug found.  

It sounded like he does not watch reality TV.  I just know whenever I put it on, my husband always goes somewhere else and pays no attention to it.  He may be like him.

He absolutely does watch reality tv. On the New Year's Eve episode, he handed Davina a flower and said, "will you accept this rose?" We all know where he got that from.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Wed May 27, 2015 12:21 pm

OK, brain fart. What does "ITM" stand for? Praying
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm

in the moment.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Wed May 27, 2015 12:37 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:in the moment.

Thank you!
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff  37m37 minutes ago
You can tell a lot about people by who they associate themselves with. #MarriedAtFirstSight

Here..Dr. Logan says she's very upset by the tweets:

https://twitter.com/FelicitousFoe/status/603566082474037248

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Wed May 27, 2015 1:50 pm

IMHO -This couple is so frustrating

Davina has to really submit to thinking Sean is the one for her and stop her protection mechanisms.  I think she has a best friend who is gay because she can have a male in her life who provides her with all the emotional support and commitment she needs without the sense that she will be abandon. Her BF also seems to enable her unrealistic feelings to be valid. I do feel for Davina, because she seems to have a shopping list that she expected the experts to fulfill which is totally unrealistic.  And Dr. C telling SEAN he needs to come back swinging every time she knocks him down is a little much.  As far as Davina and her BF making a video, I would not waste my time on their selfish validation.

It also cracks me up when she posts all those self loving prophesies, she is so lacking in relevance. She needs a good dose of self deprication.

Sean just does not want to move to Manhattan.  He is not sleeping with her because he knows he is not a Manhattan kind of guy. It looks like he is admitting to it in the previews.  The editors of the show are making him look like a strange guy who needs to verbalize/rationalize his internal struggle as something else to justify the relationship not working out.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 2:18 pm

From Davina's fb page, she made this comment about 4 hours ago

Esther Natalia Garcia Mary Rose Uy if you paid attention to the show they have gone below the waist line. If they haven't have been intimate it is her fault. She said she wasn't willing to have sex if she wasn't in love. She clearly isn't in love with him, which is why he has not attempted to be intimate with her.
Like · 4 hrs

Davina Kullar Don't believe everything you hear on TV...it's actually infuriating that there is any insinuation of any such act occurring. Respect a woman, speak truthfully, speak impeccably...or just don't speak at all. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 2:27 pm

So implying that she might have had sex with her husband is disrespectful, already, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 2:35 pm

lexforlife wrote:So implying that she might have had sex with her husband is disrespectful, already, then.

I understood that as Davina saying don't believe what Sean said last night about having gone beyond the Mason Dixon Line, because what he's saying isn't true. And that Sean was so disrespectful to even go there. Which in my opinion he was, totally uncalled for

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff  37m37 minutes ago
You can tell a lot about people by who they associate themselves with. #MarriedAtFirstSight

Here..Dr. Logan says she's very upset by the tweets:

https://twitter.com/FelicitousFoe/status/603566082474037248

IA with Dr Logan. It's so very true. He's a creep and the fact that she live tweets with him during epi nights is pretty stupid on her part. Sean may be whatever, but she could have handled this in a totally different way and come out on top. In the end, they both have hate SM directed towards them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat