SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sunchick116 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 am

things just kept dropping. first the lego house, then davina dropped her luggage. SIGNS.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:54 am

I was so excited about this season because of touching stories of Season 1, but then I lost all my viewing interest after esp. 2 or 3 because the couples were obviously matched awfully.

I just keep reading this forum regularly to check on the status of the couples, until last night I saw the "insider info" which I believe, I finally watched the finale to see what did the experts say when Davina & Sean expressed they wanted a divorce.

I liked all the experts in season 1, I thought they really were there for real. However, I really dislike the response Dr. Logan gave to Davina when heard of a divorce, she just ran away from all this mess immedicately!

Dr. Logan kind of blamed Davina not fully committed in the process to make it work. Her attitude screams " I've done my best to find you this guy, it's your responsiblity to make it work". I know the couples have to be 110% committed to make this experiment works, but if the experts didn't match them carefully, or as the insider info mentioned, if they guys were chosen so randomly, the experts definitely have their shares in this failure of relationship!

Throughout this process, I was leaning more towards to Team Davina because of so many red flags i see on Sean. And I got to say, Davina is very classy in dealing with this mess if the insider info is true. I would probably hinted my anger towards the experts/Sean in a more explosive way on SM even during contract period.

I hope Davina the best in finding the love of her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:10 am

Linds911 wrote:Did anyone else have a good chuckle when Sean "accidentally" dropped the Lego House? laugh out loud Just like their relationship crumbling down! I mean Legos & space stars were the only fun things they did since they were barely living together. no no

Yes I thought it was funny, even his lego farm didn't make it. giggling

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 am

Jerseynurse wrote:I'm not sure if any of you read the other topics posted on this forum but there is a poster NYC LAX who has posted on sleuthing spoilers. This person was part of the film crew and spilled the beans on everything. I don't want to post what was said because it reveals everything and it's all credible and believable. Let's just say that ALL of these woman have legal grounds to sue.

Also, my friend/prior co-worker who works at the hospital Sean did just informed me that Sean is set to appear in another reality TV show (nothing related to MAFS) and will be taking an extended leave of absence from the hospital. IMO, he was being forced out anyway due to some other issues.

They are filming a MAFS the Second year and wanted to follow the couples from this season. Sean wanted the hospital to give authorization for them to film him in his "new promoted position". They weren't having it. According to the rumor mill (and I can't verify this because I don't work there anymore) Sean failed one of his random drug tests and that is part of the reason he was removed from patient care. It would make sense though. And keep in mind- failing a drug test doesn't necessarily mean he took hardcore drugs. Anything NOT prescribed that is controlled could cause a failed drug test. (Pain meds, benzodiazepines, etc.) With his bad nerves, he could just be taking Xanax. (Just wanted to throw in that disclaimer).

IMO, this is so questionable, in that, again, IMO, it is impossible that the supposed drug allegation is legit. Certainly not in 2015 ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, I am not saying this is an actual scenario, only speculative:
If I had a co-worker that was quite a character on a reality tv show and found this forum, I might show this site to lots of other co-workers. Then perhaps they showed this site to other co-workers. Before you know it you have a dozen or so new members posting. 
And then again, there are other scenarios, too. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 2498057887

Possible. But that's not what my gut is telling me. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 2498057887
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori68 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:23 am

Jerseynurse wrote:
Tori68 wrote:I was just reading the NYC LAX posts and wow, how sad for all these ladies.  My husband is convinced Sean's gay, I think he may possibly be bi.  Some of his word choices are odd like "We're going to write on parchment..." rather than just saying paper and "Davina verbalized..." rather than Davina said etc.  Not that it makes someone gay to speak that way but on him, it makes me lean toward thinking it...that and his avoidance of anything physical with Davina.

He was always quite a womanizer but they say that the ones who are closeted are the ones who act over the top to prove otherwise. (All that Christian Grey nonsense, etc.)
He does have some VERY feminine personality characteristics. I say he could very well be BI.  When someone is hiding as much as he is, he is careful to make sure his words come out eloquent. People who are dishonest rehearse things over and over in their head and things come out almost scripted. Crazy thing is, people who are pathological like Sean is, usually don't take a risk like going on a TV show where all your secrets and lies will be exposed. IMO, and from knowing him personally, he is so egotistical that he thought he would get away with it.

IMO he most definitely does have some feminine characteristics, I agree with that! I wonder if there's some pressure from his parents to "settle down" and have kids etc. His mom scares the bejeebers out of me for some reason so I could see her pushing him and him trying to please her. It also stood out to me when he went out with his guy friend and couldn't stop referring to his "man date", he was enjoying the term way too much IMO. I actually really liked Davina, I hope she finds a keeper in the future!

Tori68

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:45 am

Amberish wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, I am not saying this is an actual scenario, only speculative:
If I had a co-worker that was quite a character on a reality tv show and found this forum, I might show this site to lots of other co-workers. Then perhaps they showed this site to other co-workers. Before you know it you have a dozen or so new members posting. 
And then again, there are other scenarios, too. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 2498057887

Possible. But that's not what my gut is telling me. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 2498057887
We know this for fact. :Nod:
There are other speculations, but not needed to go there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 am

Wow, this is the first time I am hearing this,' she said shocked.

Although the two shared a passionate kiss at the altar, they were the only couple on the show who have never took their physical relationship to the next level.
And last week, Sean, who works as an ER/trauma nurse in Jackson, New Jersey, dropped a bombshell during dinner, revealing to his wife that he had gotten a promotion and was unwilling to live in New York City.
Moving out of Manhattan was always a deal breaker for Davina, however Sean agreed at the beginning of the experiment that he would be willing to relocate. His backtracking infuriated Davina and left many wondering if the they were headed for divorce.
During their final days of filming, Davina and Sean traveled to his home state of New Jersey to write their wishes for each other and put them in a bottles that they tossed into the ocean, and the two seemed to be happy together and in a more positive place.
'The experiment is six weeks and it’s just not enough,' she explained. 'There is going to be even more to uncover and I am open to that.'

My words " Prophetic" ? Sorry about that. I was saying, could this be prophetic from Davina?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3118294/Married-Sight-couple-failed-consummate-marriage-reveal-divorcing-six-weeks-bitter-groom-hitting-rude-egocentric-bride.html#ixzz3cr2BnjAk
*edit*

Last edited by tireman4 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

Please make sure to use quotes at all times if you are posting information that is not coming from your own mouth/keyboard.

It's confusing to read a paragraph then realizing it's not what the poster said but it came from an article. Please review the rules. TY

Computing Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:29 pm

My response to Dr Logan - MAFS

My Dear Dr Logan Levkov,

I read through your email response yesterday. While it did have a lot of generalities it did make a claim that background checks had been performed for all MAFS Season 2 contestants. If what you say is true about everyone receiving a background check then certainly someone at the MAFS staff had to have known about:

http://jail.com/arrest-records/sean-varricchio-8873954

So your MAFS - 2  team knowingly matched and legally married a successful professional female with a male with a recent arrest record?

And then didn't think it necessary to advise the female of this prior to the arranged marriage?

And then you had the nerve to directly question the females divorce decision in front of millions of viewers?

I just want to make sure that I am specific about my facts and the information here is correct.

Signed - A Gentleman

(Note - I am still looking for Dr Levkov's disclaimer email from yesterday - if I find it I intend to place it here)

Found it - see below - and the link -> http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/?cpg=343

DrLoganLevkoff
Posted 22 hrs ago

I know that you have a lot on your minds. Me, too.

I have loved being a part of Married of at Sight. I have loved the interactions with our participants and the thoughtful commentary from our viewers. The extraordinary nature of this experience and what it elicits in viewers is what makes it so compelling. However, what is clear is that with success comes conspiracy theory, gossip, and rumor, even from so-called “insiders.â€

Our process is legitimate and rigorous with psych evaluations, background checks, questionnaires, interviews, and a multitude of assessments of different varieties. I feel terribly that any of you have been led to think otherwise.

As for marital success, while we want all of our couples to work out, there is no guarantee. No one has ever said that this was easy. If relationships and marriages were easy, we would have no participants.

What is sad, to me, is that unfounded and inaccurate stories about our experiment undermines the emotional and physical work of so many people involved, our participants included. That being said, I understand that some of our participants may be unhappy with how things transpired for them. But all of us involved entered into MAFS with the best of intentions and with a hope and a belief that we were a part of something special. I still believe that.

I hope that all of our participants (season one and two) have been transformed by their participation and have learned lifelong lessons. And of course, I wish everyone nothing but the best.

Sincerely,

Logan

Last edited by Gentleman on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty WOW SEAN YOU SNEAKY BOY

Post by MenNeverChangeWomenDo Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:38 pm

An arrest record and a relationship with a miscarriage just a few months before the show. How was that possible?
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
MenNeverChangeWomenDo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Welcome1 MenNeverChangeWomenDo

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat