SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by tigertiz Sat May 09, 2015 1:13 pm

@officeRules wrote:
I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him. Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents. Yet THEN sent him home?
I dont exactly think it was her choice. Once the producers wanted him - she had to take him. They probably contracted with him to stay until minimum F4 or F3. If they dangled the Bachelor Lead carrot, he would have agreed.

\I also can't see Nicks family agreeing to do another HTD unless it was a sure deal. I know if I were Nicks parents I wouldn't want to go through all that again.
Yeah they could have refused to appear. Other parents have refused to participate in the hometowns (Melissa Rycroft, Ian McKee, etc.) I'm not sure why they would agree to do it a second time, or what the "deal" was. For all I know, they could have promised to keep Nick on the show longer if his parents appeared. We'll never know what the "arrangements" were.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 1:28 pm

emusha wrote:I also am not taking Nick's tweets and the content in them at all seriously -- however there are certain things that could be clues
when they went out in context of the filming schedule -->> whether they're trying to mess with our heads or not there is a chance that the timing could help us figure out something in conjunction with other info that we have. imho

:yes:  Every once in awhile there could be a connection:
Nick reposts Kaitlyn's promo pic; Kaitlyn comment "insta gram hug"; while filming is happening in Ireland Nick post an IG pic with "hugs"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 09, 2015 1:33 pm

tigertiz wrote:
@officeRules wrote:
I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him.  Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents.  Yet THEN sent him home?
I dont exactly think it was her choice.  Once the producers wanted him - she had to take him. They probably contracted with him to stay until minimum F4 or F3. If they dangled the Bachelor Lead carrot, he would have agreed.

\I also can't see Nicks family agreeing to do another HTD unless it was a sure deal.  I know if I were Nicks parents I wouldn't want to go through all that again.
Yeah they could have refused to appear. Other parents have refused to participate in the hometowns (Melissa Rycroft, Ian McKee, etc.) I'm not sure why they would agree to do it a second time, or what the "deal" was. For all I know, they could have promised to keep Nick on the show longer if his parents appeared.  We'll never know what the "arrangements" were.

I don't know about the bold. They didn't force Ben F to keep Shawntel, Sean to keep Kacie (for too long) Andi to let Chris on her season, I really don't think Kaitlyn was forced to let Nick on if she didn't want him there. JMO. With how polarizing Nick was last season, I don't think producers view him as some fan favorite they must bring back for the all adoring audience to go gaga for. Don't get me wrong, Nick is in the very top of my favorite list from this show but there were many upon many with the opposite opinion of him,thanks largely in part to that "villain" edit last season.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sat May 09, 2015 1:40 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
@officeRules wrote:
I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him.  Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents.  Yet THEN sent him home?
I dont exactly think it was her choice.  Once the producers wanted him - she had to take him. They probably contracted with him to stay until minimum F4 or F3. If they dangled the Bachelor Lead carrot, he would have agreed.

\I also can't see Nicks family agreeing to do another HTD unless it was a sure deal.  I know if I were Nicks parents I wouldn't want to go through all that again.
Yeah they could have refused to appear. Other parents have refused to participate in the hometowns (Melissa Rycroft, Ian McKee, etc.) I'm not sure why they would agree to do it a second time, or what the "deal" was. For all I know, they could have promised to keep Nick on the show longer if his parents appeared.  We'll never know what the "arrangements" were.

I don't know about the bold. They didn't force Ben F to keep Shawntel, Sean to keep Kacie (for too long) Andi to let Chris on her season, I really don't think Kaitlyn was forced to let Nick on if she didn't want him there. JMO. With how polarizing Nick was last season, I don't think producers view him as some fan favorite they must bring back for the all adoring audience to go gaga for. Don't get me wrong, Nick is in the very top of my favorite list from this show but there were many upon many with the opposite opinion of him,thanks largely in part to that "villain" edit last season.

I definitely agree, I think Nick was there as long as Kaitlyn wanted him there.

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Welcomeparty! Summer!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 1:54 pm

I personally do think that Kaitlyn let him come on the show, independent from the producers. I think that she definitely had some type of flirtation with him pre-filming, and it makes sense that she would want to continue that with him and see where the relationship could go. I never understood why people thought that automatically made him F1. As, we've seen from a lot of post-show interviews from past leads, most of them actually hadn't made their decision by the first few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat May 09, 2015 2:00 pm

The lead has the choice, I believe. Nobody forced her to give him a rose in New York. I also think that she would not string anyone along for ratings after her own experience with Chris S, especially someone who had such an F2 experience just last year.

The producers can of course try to talk her into certain things, but Kaitlyn is no dummy.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 3:00 pm

officeRules wrote:The lead has the choice, I believe.  Nobody forced her to give him a rose in New York.  I also think that she would not string anyone along for ratings after her own experience with Chris S, especially someone who had such an F2 experience just last year.

The producers can of course try to talk her into certain things, but Kaitlyn is no dummy.
I've been thinking about this a bit and if considering past proof  -- Ali's breakdown and weird phone call to Jake, Andi's ridiculous performance after the F3 situation etc. I do think it's possible that Kaitlyn played up the way she acted during WTA cos tptb were dangling the carrot of the bachette in front of her...I would say based on her emotions the likelhood of that theory being true is extremely low but I do think she might have still been hurt but not taken it soo badly to heart in the way that she made it seem during WTA ...just playing devils advocate for us to consider various angles...

there's also a history of past contestants coming on who we always proclaim would never ever string someone along and they do cos being in the lead position is always always much more diff than it seems on the other side...if K keeps her wits about her and is truly empathetic and reasonable -- which she actually seems to be from what we've seen -- enough to not allow tptb to be in her ear...I'll have much more respect for her than ever  :Nod:

I'm saying all this cos I really do think K is someone who's been watching this show for years and seems to have a clear idea about what it is and what it is not...just an inkling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 09, 2015 5:30 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I personally do think that Kaitlyn let him come on the show, independent from the producers. I think that she definitely had some type of flirtation with him pre-filming, and it makes sense that she would want to continue that with him and see where the relationship could go. I never understood why people thought that automatically made him F1. As, we've seen from a lot of post-show interviews from past leads, most of them actually hadn't made their decision by the first few weeks.

Speaking only for myself, I definitely didn't assume automatically he would be F1 but her letting him on confirms a mutual attraction that both apparently were interested enough in to pursue further. Him coming on week 4 put him right back where he was last season as an odd man out, probably not popular with the other guys. Kaitlyn letting him on was a risk for her since it would most likely upset the guys. I doubt either would risk that for a measley 1 week stay on the show so in my mind him joining the show made me think he would at the very least get to week 7 ish for the HTD and depending on the feelings then my guess was always if it is a no go then no HTD, if HTD then while not automatic, a very good shot at F1. JMO.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 5:50 pm

moved

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 09, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Wait, we are getting way off topic. I go blind reading posts, didn't realize I was in a fan forum. Good speculation going on, feel free to move posts to the general discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Brill wrote::funnypost:  SueSt.

Will there be time for at least 1 duel?
"prepare to die"
"As you wish"  

:funnypost:  Max64

HELLO! MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE

Reading these, I can hear the actors in the movie saying them in my head!!!    thanks!  for the  cantstopl this am.

cantstopl Brill, not sure if you were around the discussion around dueling swords... (my mind dropped to the gutter) but we had a good double entendre laugh over that one.

NR, "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer." - I am not now nor have I ever been a pooper!   giggling
Just trying to anticipate a likely scenario if Nick is F3...  
Would it be a first, a guy turning down the FS because he couldn't get the assurances he needed??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share