SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 6:22 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 6:27 pm

^^This would be particularly humiliating for Nick, since it would be the second time he was turned down at or almost at the alter.  
Shame on K if she let this happen.  no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Oh my goodness, I finally broke down read RS's column today....not very flattering for Nick baby. IMO the rags are going to run with this story, oh geez.....not looking forward to the ending of this season if the spoiler is true.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 6:32 pm

I hope she didn't let anyone propose!! that would be brutal if she turns both guys down and ridiculous esp after the hoo-haa-ing she did about being blindsided with CS' season -- I imagine nick wouldn't be happy with the ending if he felt like she led him on and blindsided him which is exactly the thing that K said she experienced with CS...

in any case I think back to the first photo of him back in chicago and he looks reallyy happy I dunno if that's cos he was having drinks with his friends prior but he had such a content happy face... he looked tired in two of his photos and then again he looked happy when hanging with friends...
that would be wayyy too much if she let him go through something like that twice esp if they had a prior relationship!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 6:56 pm

According to RS, K probably slept with Ben Shawn Nick (yuck! no no I hope it's not true)
Nick's not happy about the ending.
IF that's true, can you blame Nick unhappy upset mad?
To him, making love in FS is the fiance stuff, and he made it clear to millions of viewers. IF K is not feeling with him, why even go there?
Can you imagine what it will be like in ATFR if there's one?? Do you think Nick will ask the same question again?
With this new bit of info, I am not sad for Nick, but mad.... IF what RS said is true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 7:11 pm

sdmom wrote:According to RS, K probably slept with Ben Shawn Nick (yuck! no no I hope it's not true)
Nick's not happy about the ending.
IF that's true, can you blame Nick  unhappy upset mad?
To him, making love in FS is the fiance stuff, and he made it clear to millions of viewers.  IF K is not feeling with him, why even go there?
Can you imagine what it will be like in ATFR if there's one?? Do you think Nick will ask the same question again?
With this new bit of info, I am not sad for Nick, but mad.... IF what RS said is true.

Plus the same thing happened to K on CS's season. She felt really bad and definitely should have known better.
If it's true, I expect one explosive ATFR.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon May 18, 2015 7:14 pm

How can this season be ruined before it has even started! I am so irritated. I don't understand why she just can't pick one guy to date for a few months. What is the point.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sat May 23, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 7:17 pm

If they did have sex in the FS and it was understood to just be consentual but not at the "love" and future life partner stage then it's a nothing thing. Neither of them are virgins.  Just saying. 
And if it's true she did the same with the other guys we are talking a series of spring break romps here not a "on the verge of a proposal" situation. If that is the case, it's not "fiancé type stuff", it's just sex between consenting adult. Bachelor Pad disguised as The Bachelorette.
It sounds like they had a lot of sexual chemistry as per spoilers so maybe it just ended up being that friend you call. I do believe Nick is serious about finding a life partner and starting a family but he would want his partner to call only him when "booty" needs are desired.
Again, if true, I honestly can't see Nick giving it anymore concern than any other noncommittal relationship.  Of course, we need to see what actually happened :yes:

Odd though, that he would still take her to meet whoever in his family. Unless it was just a few siblings.  That would be telling.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Not giving up hope that RS is wrong, not getting my hopes up either. Just going to  wine summer

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:22 pm

eatcrow If RS is right but for now I will sit back and enjoy an ice cream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:Alright Steve.  It's 11:06. I put my kids down for their nap early so I could read spoilers uninterrupted (6 month old twins here).  He better post them before they wake up! Ha

No wonder you are sosleepy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share