SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

kimberlyg wrote:That little preview clip has them making out on the pier, and she looks all gushy.  It's so cute.

I also really loved the article that talked about how he could talk for 30 seconds about her looks, but forever about her personality.  Speaks volumes that he fell for the "real" Kaitlyn.

Also, I'm really glad that Nick seems to be posting little inspirational things to Kaitlyn, even if they didn't end up together.  First, favoring the Elan post about saying nice things on the internet, then the "Dinosaur" quote from Stepbrothers with the beyou hashtag, and now this new little message.  And yes, I believe it's all about Kaitlyn because I don't think Nick really cares if people trash him.
  :yes:

I also imagine it must have been heartwarming for Nick to see the initial season promo as he would not have been aware of her adorable "it's Nick" reaction until seeing that clip at the same time we did. Smiley  That alone would help steel him against the return of the doubters/SM bashers from last season.  Such a strange world.  

#fingerscrossed  Oh, and I hope we get see the entirety of that first kiss on the pier.  I suspect she wasn't cold once they were done. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:43 pm

notarose wrote: (snipped)
#fingerscrossed  Oh, and I hope we get see the entirety of that first kiss on the pier.  I suspect she wasn't cold once they were done. giggling

:uptonogood  giggling bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:48 pm

[url=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 78 K69
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 78 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 78 K70" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Nick's pretty quiet on twitter tonight... I mean his hockey team is playing in the Stanley Cup, and nothing... Kaitlyn is even quiet, no tweets and nothing on snapchat.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Does his sister Maria live in Chi or Mil? they had coffee today somewhere per instagram. Not that I'm stalking :halo:

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:30 pm

she lives in vancouver??? can you share a link?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:32 pm

emusha wrote:she lives in vancouver??? can you share a link?

She was attending school in Vancouver. She is now back in Milwaukee.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:37 pm

emusha wrote:she lives in vancouver??? can you share a link?

it was in the comments of that instagram about energy/people. since he was in Mil last night maybe he is visiting there still...

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 am

Per twitter, fairweather Nick happy for his Blackhawks and some girl seems to have seen him at a Chicago sports bar.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago

Blackhawks !!!

Korey Witalka ‏@KoreyWitalka 1h1 hour ago

Dont care what you did tonight but if you saw the @NHLBlackhawks win and @viallnicholas28 tonight at @MunicipalChi then that's what matters.

Wonder if whiskey was consumed this time giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:03 am

Loving your signature MonicaJM giggling yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Loving your signature MonicaJM giggling yes

Now if I could just decide on an avatar! giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:27 am

sdmom wrote:In light of the new US article, I wonder if K had pre FS sex with someone else and Nick didn't take it too well? Can't wait to see what's going on! 
Btw, did anyone notice K tweeted west coast time during the show this week? Last week she did east coast time and people were saying she probably had the live stream? Maybe I am reading too much into nothing?
It was speculated Kaitlyn may have watched it while on the West Coat somehow...

But it is still worth noting:
1) It was the weekend that Nick was on the East Coast.
2) It was the only time Kaitlyn has live-tweeted East Coast time thus far (same time Nick was on East Coast).

Likely coincidental but still also interesting... 

3) That weekend, @itsme_lynnhason posted an IG pic of Nick in NYC and also posted a pic of a backyard pool that looked similar to Kaitlyn's possible SHV pool posted the same weekend/day. Here's the pic: https://instagram.com/p/3CNQTQqT-K/?taken-by=itsme_lynnhason

It's not the exact same pool but it made me question whether Kaitlyn was actually in California that weekend or not (despite the so-called sighting by a fan saying she was in a blonde wig but there's no evidence she was).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share