SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:56 am

From last night...so yes, Mommy, they're still together!  :gotcha:

Fight night with this knockout (punch emoji) #teamparker @joeboxerparker by @art_green

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:59 am

My favourites. cloud nine heartbeat

When I need a smile or laugh I know I can come to Art and Matty's thread.
These two are just happiness incarnate!

100% refreshing! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:24 pm

@GuardianAngel could we get a new thread started for Bachelor NZ Season 2 whenever time allows? There's media already surrounding it so it will be great to post in there and start getting things together. Thanks so much!!  yes

Here is Art talking about Bachelor NZ Season 2 and he will be picking his Top 10 girls for the show.

I just love how Art says at the end of the video that he knows how to choose a winner because he chose Matty!  :yes: awwww  beatingheart  cheerleader

Lovely to hear Art speaking again. I almost forgot how sweet this guy is. He's so adorkably cute!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:31 am

Oh gosh, I just love him! Yes it was great hearing him speak again! He is in my top three of favourites ever! I love Maddy too!

I'm so glad to hear they are starting to promote Season 2!!! yes

Give me a few minutes, and I'll create that category right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 am

He's one of my faves too, GA! Most definitely my favourite lead ever. :cutesmile!:
I am SO excited about the next season and thank you so much for the new thread.  :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:54 am

Thanks to all you raving about these two I just started watching the season this evening. He is so adorable, as is Matilda. Loved him trying to remember all the names that first night.

One thing I was surprised by was that the producers showed Matilda's intro package first, she was the first out of the limo and she got the first impression rose. I'm only finished the first episode, but they did not try to hide her at all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:03 am

That was cute when he tells her to watch her step and then trips himself and then they both had a good laugh about it.

I am really looking forward to watching the rest of it. Thankfully the episodes aren't two hours long like the US version.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:05 am

It is very cute.
Nothing at all like any other Bachelor franchise.
There's an innocence throughout the season that made it a true pleasure to watch.
Even the "villains" were great.
And all of them are friends post-show and still hang out with each other and the lead.
The whole season is truly the definition of "refreshing". :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:08 am

Just in case anyone comes to this thread.

Here are all the episodes: https://vk.com/videos175079108?section=album_54915661
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Happy Birthday Matty. beatingheart

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 12120477_1507408092886342_313017676_n

Happy birthday to meeeee! Above is a picture of me at 6am ecstatically happy because I'm now 25. Had to multi-filter it. Thanks to my darling @art_green and my gals @georgiethomas2 and @bchich for starting my day off awesomely x gift
- See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1100963122124345857_8740435

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:22 am

She is just so adorable! She still has her arm thingy on?? Geesh poor girl, how long has is been now? Or is that from her thumb surgery?

hbbanner Matilda! Wishing you many more ecstatic birthdays with your cutie pie Art!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:49 pm

^^^Well, according to Matilda from womasdaynz's post, she did. giggling

Womansdaynz's caption to the same photo of Matilada in bed.
It's a milestone birthday for one of our fave covergirls, #TheBachelorNZ babe @matootles, who's celebrating her quarter-century today! Happy 25th, Matilda [kissing_heart] We hope @art_green spoils you rotten [gift] [birthday] [tropical_drink] #regram -

Matilda's response:
matootles about 14 hours ago
He really did!!! Thanks lovely team x

Of course, I got a little nosy with the pics on her bed. I played with them on my photoshopping software and got this...probably no surprise. Pics of the two of them on holiday...or so it appears to my eye. (Matilda's IG)

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 F6d0f890-12c5-476d-b33d-dacfbb237a60

Also from last night...

Amazing night with old mate Jimmy Choo tonight. Best end to a perfect birthday. (red shoe emoji) dress by my absolute favourite @trishpeng by @matootles

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again