SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 12:28 pm

whipsnapper wrote:This could be a new policy due to BIP perhaps? Maybe TPTB want to get their juices flowing, so to speak, in order to facilitate hookups on BIP.

I think the fact that Nick live tweets may have something to do with his follows/followbacks within rhe bubble. He and Kelly Travis just started following each other too and we can be sure they aren't getting together. She is engaged and she was a snarkey b*tch to Nick in the past, but she does love Kaitlyn.

Nick and Kelly have followed on Twitter for a long time but the IG mutual follow if new.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 12:30 pm

mercieme wrote:Really Kelly Travis loves Kaitlyn? I thought Kelly was Andi's BFF. Not getting Kelly's connection to Kaitlyn so please help clarify, TIA.
Both Andi and Kelly love Kait and she loves them, they frequently tweet to each other. I know people really dislike Andi around these parts, which I personally do not relate to but everyone has a right to their opinions; however, that doesn't hold true for many other Bach Nation folks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:33 pm

mercieme wrote:Really Kelly Travis loves Kaitlyn? I thought Kelly was Andi's BFF. Not getting Kelly's connection to Kaitlyn so please help clarify, TIA.

Just a few examples ==>

@kellytravisty 3/9/15
I'm #teamkaitlyn 4 evaaaa. #TheBachelor @kaitlynbristowe

@kellytravisty 3/2/15
How sore is your tongue @kaitlynbristowe? In the words of @sharleenjoynt classy girl. #WomenTellAll

@kellytravisty 2/24/15
Ahh @kaitlynbristowe so gorge on GMA! If she's not the next bachelorette I'm never live tweeting again. #TheBachelor

Last edited by whipsnapper on Thu May 14, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 12:33 pm

NR- do you have a photographic memory? Are you a member of Mensa?  You never cease to amaze me with the amount of detailed info you remember and seem to have at your fingertips.  yes

:claphands    Me?  I can't remember what I read here yesterday and have to go back and re read to try to keep up with what's going on. :crazed

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Both Andi and Kelly love Kait and she loves them, they frequently tweet to each other. I know people really dislike Andi around these parts, which I personally do not relate to but everyone has a right to their opinions; however, that doesn't hold true for many other Bach Nation folks.

Thanks Alanna...I just didn't know about the Kelly/Kaitlyn connection, my question had no bearing to Andi, but I get what u are saying & it's the same way that Nick is lilked by a lot of us on this board but maybe not so much by the general public. Thanks again for clarifying Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thanks Alanna...I just didn't know about the Kelly/Kaitlyn connection, my question had no bearing to Andi, but I get what u are saying & it's the same way that Nick is lilked by a lot of us on this board but maybe not so much by the general public. Thanks again for clarifying Smiley
No worries!! I just didn't know if you were surprised that someone/Kait likes Andi laugh out loud I absolutely do my best to stay out of the Andi hate fests, but I do love my girl personally heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 12:48 pm

KB_Mom wrote:NR- do you have a photographic memory? Are you a member of Mensa?  You never cease to amaze me with the amount of detailed info you remember and seem to have at your fingertips.  yes

:claphands    Me?  I can't remember what I read here yesterday and have to go back and re read to try to keep up with what's going on. :crazed

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 4 3806527698  ...only if this forum is a Mensa group.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 14, 2015 5:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Posted this in another thread:

I find it interesting that Shawn started to follow Megan and Jillian (I believe today) from last season (doesn't follow any other bach girl alumni) and Jillian tweeted earlier today:

Jillian Anderson @Jillie_Alexis · 8h 8 hours ago

Thinking Nashville for episodes one and two... Thoughts?! @meganebell1

Which is where Shawn lives. Both Megan and Jillian follow Shawn (not sure who initiated)
This is making me believe he is not F1 as he might be meeting up with M & J total speculation but just thought it was weird.

sbolduc I thought the exact same thing when I saw these follows by Shawn today. IMO he is not the F1 and is headed for BIP2.

IA re Shawn. I added to that post in the Shawn thread that I think there will be a few of them getting together to watch the premier. Plus whoever lives in the vicinity will probably join in.

Can anyone remember a F1 attending a get together to watch the premier at a local establishment? I would think he/she would rather watch it together or with family?

I think this is a big clue we need to keep our eyes peeled on SM that night. I'm sure there will be lot's of pics when they get together, which I think will happen.
One thing to think of though, I know it wasn't the premiere but Whitney had a public viewing party at a bar for an episode in her season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 6:03 pm

^ Whitney - public viewing for WTA.  The only epi she wasn't in.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 14, 2015 6:14 pm

reason wrote:Okay then no final 1 has ever watch it with agroup in a local place.
Jef and Whitney did.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Diana wrote:
reason wrote:Okay then no final 1 has ever watch it with agroup in a local place.
Jef and Whitney did.

But did either of them watch with guys or girls from the previous season? To me if Shawn is hanging with girls from Chris season then to me personally its a sign he is not F1. Esp. When one girl was BFF with Britt not Kaitlyn.

Not saying he is hanging out with them but if he does I just don't think he is F1
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Pretty sure a few other girls from seasons were at the watch party Whitney had.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 4 86669110  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Clues - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+30
Linds911
Beagle
california90
AllAboutLove
julychild
officeRules
whit90
jen689
BlackHalo
mindless
kimberlyg