SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:16 am

Mister Harrison Meets The Dudes

What? There were other guys on this show besides Nick and Shawn?

Yuuuup. Among them, Corey With An "E", who spoke more on this two-hour stretch than on the entire season.

But first...

A very Yellow-lit Harrison, sporting green hair, pitches another show: Bachelor In Paradise.

I dunno...

It looks like they are using the same scripts as last season. I really wuv Clare Bear, but a little of her goes a long, long way. Please don't tell me she is taken away on a stretcher! Also it looks like JJ is dating up a storm with the ladies to prove he is "straight". Maybe or maybe not Ashley the Virgin will get deflowered. She's hoping for Jared as her de-flower-er since his very name conjures up the Cinderella date she didn't get with Prince Farming.

Ahhhh... but let's not miss the OTHER dating show on this summer (also advertised on ABC affiliates): Naked Dating starts on VH1, Wednesday the 22nd!
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dating-naked/?xrs=crm_ext_display_dn_s2

Giddyup! It has everything we have come to love about The Bachelor & Bachelorette, but with a less expensive wardrobe.
1.) We get all of our beloved blurring, but... alas... no black bars.
2.) Cocktails!
3.) Drama! Drama! Drama!
4.) Also hanky panky behind closed doors. Only this time, they aren't as fully dressed as Kait and Nick before closing the door.
5.) All of our all-time favorite Stock Lines like...
"OMG!"
"I do want to find something real"
"If that's the kind of girl he's looking for, then I'm not the right girl for him"
"You have my full, undivided attention"
"I never thought I would feel for you like I did for anybody else"
"I'm done!"
"There's a possibility for a future with multiple people right now."

A synopsis of the rest of this looooooong episode

Tanner chews out Ian the moment The First Montage is over. A point is made that nobody is shallow. Then Ian bends down on his knee to propose to his bro-buddies, so he can be accepted back into the tree-house.

Commercials

We learn that Clint was not popular because he says he is straight and was here for Kaitlyn instead of bro-mancing. However, he was also more "comfortable" with JJ due to his intellectual stimulation.

Then the dudes discuss Nick. Here's the funny thing about this. A few episodes back, Tanner acted like only Shawn had an issue with Nick. Yet a cluster were quite hyper critical of him both on the montage shown earlier and on stage. Well... not everybody. Clint likes him almost as much as JJ. Joshua is more angry at Kait than Nick, holding her accountable for saying "my husband is in this room" well before Nick arrived.

More commercials... and more about the Drama Kings and Queens on BiP... and Dancing with the Stars promoted as ABC's "multi Emmy-nominated show".

JJ gets the hot seat to soft-sell his upcoming "coming out" BiP party. Despite Clint, Harrison tries to convince him that "Kaitlyn really, really liked you". (He said the same to Sharleen during Juan's season.) JJ, in turn, responds that much of his time with Clint was spent discussing Kaitlyn. Awwww! Of course, the guys all give their forgettable comments in response.

Like Nick in last week's show, JJ sports the full beard so he can be just like Shawn too.

More commercials

Ben Z is a Mountain Of A Man... and the ladies love him. Oooooh! Make him the Bachelor!!! The ladies in the audience are wiping their tears over his rejection scene. Ooooh... put him in a suit, waiting for 25 ladies! Lots of "that was a difficult day for you" talk coming from Harrison. His walls are down... so he is ready to start over. The show made him cry for the first time since his mom passed away. It is OK to open up in such a short time. This is what he learned.

Harrison is convinced he will find love... and don't ever argue with our Colgate-mouthed host.

More commercials

Jared says in his montage that he's here to find the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with. His montage is the most boring of the evening, complete with dreadful syrupy orchestration on the soundtrack, constant "husband" talk coming from Kait, over-the-the top "best date ever" scenarios, Jared saying he can see them together 50 years from now... then the sad piano roll as he tells her, rejected, that he just wants her to be happy... and Kait sobs that he was such a gentleman, offering her to wear his suit coat. (Of course, she would favor Shawn's sweaty T-shirt more, but... that's... not... the... point!)

Harrison: "You fell in love with this girl."
Jared: "It is not hard to fall in love with Kaitlyn."

He will be on BiP though, despite "not being over her".

More commercials

Ben H. says in his Hot Seat Moment that he fears he's not "lovable". Maybe if he wore teddy bear ears?

He knew "something went wrong" in San Antonio when he was a room-mate of Shawn. Kaitlyn paid a visit without a handler or a camera man documenting it all. Ooops!

Maybe this is why she "had sex with Nick"... either in reality or for the show? By the way, wasn't it funny how The Sex was promoted in the promos and hardly (maybe not) mentioned at all of the main show?

More commercials and more commercials and more commercials. This show is probably 45 minutes long without them.

Sadly, Cupcake got little attention. I forgot he attended until the cameraman discovered him in the group.

Now... Kaitlyn is there to defend her actions as The Most Controversial Bachelorette In History.

Kaitlyn tells Harrison: "I've got death threats"
Ben Z. in the audience: "Holy crap"

Holy crap, it is. Harrison decides to read the angry tweets! My guess is that some of the tweeters may be "famished" in getting their own personal satisfaction. Therefore, they take it out on Kaitlyn.

Before the guys can chew her out, she says she wants to read their eye contact first. (Aha! Love the gal!) Well... you just know they will behave as Gentlemen after hearing about the girl's on-line crucifixion.

More commercials.. and Ashley's "happy place" advertised on BiP...

The guys mostly fuss to Kit about Nick. Not about any sex. Just about him interrupting their show mid-season. Of course, JJ feeds the party line by saying Kaitlyn did what she thought was best, allowing Nick as a contestant on the show. When Jonathan fusses about it, she reminds him that he voted for Britt instead her! Ha ha! Classic.

More commercials for the already over Dancing With The Stars and its 9 nominations.

Final moments...
Kait asks Ryan, the former drunk, if he is "horned up".
Kait again... "Clint. Why didn't you treat me the way you treated JJ?" *cough cough*
Ian is back on his knees, begging for Kait's forgiveness.

Then The Bloopers... have gone to the birds. Hardly any shots of our final two guys among the clips.

The end. Stay tuned for our Grand Finale next week... and The Dramatic Ending You Won't Believe. Maybe she dumps both and needs time to think aboot it? Then chooses Shawn post-show? She does "fall in love" with Nick though. Also did with Ben H. earlier.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:48 pm

JBf you had me laughing the whole time I read your post. I really enjoyed reading it....true about cupcake. Where was he during this whole show? He was a huge fan favorite but silent and MIA- "where's waldo?" as you have often said during this episode. Interesting thought about Ben Z. and maybe he is being set up to be the next bachelor. I'm actually not looking forward to watching Nick get dumped next week, however it plays out. Thanks for the great recap!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Cheer up. Maybe Nick will be Bach instead of either Ben. (One Ben is on BiP anyway.) I know most here do not want Nick as the lead, but I guarantee that we will NOT have a boring season. Also if he was gullible enough to become a F2 dumpee a second time... well, you know how Mike Fleiss likes them that way.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Maybe Nick will be the first lead to marry his final one on a mountain top (as he told Brian that he and Andi would) and get a dog together.

I always w-u-v Nick. Maybe not in the same way his fans do. He has still provided me enough of the entertainment that I have always starved for (even though he was ssssooo much more fun on Andi's season).
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 pm

JBF wrote:Cheer up. Maybe Nick will be Bach instead of either Ben. (One Ben is on BiP anyway.) I know most here do not want Nick as the lead, but I guarantee that we will NOT have a boring season. Also if he was gullible enough to become a F2 dumpee a second time... well, you know how Mike Fleiss likes them that way.

I don't think either Ben is on BIP are they?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:55 pm

I thought Ben Z, but I must have been seeing things in the promos.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Maybe I got his and JJ's tattoos confused.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:34 pm

This belongs on a Fun thread, not Editing. Yet everybody asks about this stuff every season and this thread is nice and quiet right now... for adding assorted "stuff".

Silly astrology fun.

Kaitlyn Bristowe

birthday June 19, 1985 (Leduc, Alberta)

If born after 4:35 PM MST (but before 6:30-ish), she would have Scorpio rising, which fits the image many view her as. You either love her or hate her. Also Shawn is a Taurus (opposites attract, even in terms of "ascendants" or rising signs). Taurus would "rule" her 7th house "of partnerships", suggesting she seeks stable, earthy personalities who can handle a lot of drama that she can easily conger up.

The other "stuff", per the astrotheme.com site (my favorite site for silly astrology fun... with all of the celebrity birthdays included).

Sun sign: 28 - Gemini... she's quite the talker and "jack of all trades". What we see on screen may not always be what she is in reality. Also just her sun-sign is in Gemini. She has a TON of Cancer on her chart.
Moon in Cancer... the astrology buffs consider this a pretty powerful placement (like her Taurus Venus below... and Scorpio Pluto). Surprisingly she is quite "motherly" in her REAL personality, if not her REALITY TV personality. (Trista Sutter, Bachelorette No. 1, also is a lunar Cancerian.) Last season, we saw how emotionally close she was with her mother on her hometown date (joking about her firecracker costume... ha ha!). If Scorpio happens to be her rising sign, her moon will be in her 9th house, meaning that she is quite at "home" far away from her birthplace and with foreigners. Makes no difference where she lives since she is quite adaptable and will stay in close contact with family members regardless of the miles separating them.
Mercury sign: 12 - Cancer... pretty emotional talker with much use of "I feel...". Also strong interest in history, collecting things, strong memories of childhood and family... and no trouble dealing with patients (medical situations) and customers because she has a intuitive "read" of people.
Venus sign: 12 - Taurus... pretty strong placement for astrology buffs (along with Libra). Again, she probably likes collecting things.
Mars sign: 6 - Cancer... I have noticed that a surprising number of Bachelors and 'ettes have Mars in Cancer ("notorious" Juan Pablo included). I think Mike Fleiss likes them crying easily and over-reacting on screen. A lot of the ol' time books view this placement as "weak" (a "falling sign"), but... speaking as a Cancer in Mars personality myself... we can be quite aggressive go-getters. We just over-analyze and over-"emote" (or over-emotional-ize) everything we do. Just going to the store is a big emotional event.
Jupiter sign: 10R Aquarius... if Scorpio is, in fact, her rising sign, then Jupiter is in her 4th house. Again, this fits what we have seen on screen. Her hometown scenes in Chris Soules' season showed a large family (4th house focus) gathering with a lot of talk around the table as a group (with Aquarius being a "groupie" and "anything goes" oriented sign).
Saturn sign: 22R - Scorpio... Her comments at Men Tell All about getting through the "hate" online and "death threats" fits this. It is likely that her early childhood had some dramatic setbacks that forced her to develop a tough skin.
Uranus sign: 15R - Sagittarius... this is her only "fire" sign and it is more of "generational" sign (everybody born in 1985 has it). As the astrotheme site says of those with little or no "fire" (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius on your chart), she may struggle a bit being more optimistic and "idealistic". She benefits from associating with people who can build up her confidence level. Sing that Monty Python tune (a.k.a. Life of Brian), "always look on the bright side of life..."
Neptune sign: 2R - Capricorn... She was born during the eighties Gordon Gekko "greed is good" era.
Pluto sign: 2R - Scorpio... and, if her rising sign happens to be Scorpio, then it will probably be in the 12th house. Great intensity in private... behind closed doors.
North Node: 17 - Taurus... those who believe in past lives would say she has a "karmic" connection with Shawn, being that he's a Taurus. Since her Venus is close to this, her goal in seeking a less "revolutionary" (Scorpio) and more "stable, earth-bound" (Taurus) lifestyle will likely be achieved in her relationships (Venus).

Shawn Booth

birthday May 18, 1986... or '87? (Connecticut?). Since he started college in 2004, I will "assume" '86.

Sun sign: 27 - Taurus... Yee Stable One... like Granite Rock... or the bull in the China shop.
Moon: Virgo... my, he is a FUSSY one, ain't he? Mommy was probably quite nit-picky... and, being a Taurus, he is a mommy's boy. Many health-conscious and athletic types have Virgo moon signs.
Mercury sign: 21 - Taurus... like Gary Cooper, lots of "yup" in his talk. No nonsense and to-the-point.
Venus sign: 26 - Gemini... within two degrees of Kait's sun-sign. Interesting set-up. He likes his ladies to be talkative and versatile... and she fits the bill.
Mars sign: 20 - Capricorn... a bit of a control freak. Very disciplined personality. Got all three "earth" signs here, so "yes" is "yes" and "no" is "no" with this dude.
Jupiter sign: 18 - Pisces... this is a good placement according to the astrology buffs, making him a softie for the underdog. Probably adopts stray animals. Since Jupiter and his moon sign are "opposites", he may be TOO generous with others at times... giving the shirt off his back and winding up freezing cold... or being late for work because he stopped to help jump-start the guy stuck on the side of the road. He probably alternates between being Felix Unger and Oscar Madison depending on his mood changes.
Saturn sign: 7R - Sagittarius... the disciplined educator. Takes his studies seriously.
Uranus sign: 21R - Sagittarius... same set-up with Kaitlyn since they were only born a year apart.
Neptune sign: 5R - Capricorn... ditto
Pluto sign: 5R - Scorpio... again, same sign as Kaitlyn, but his "house" position may be different. We don't know his rising sign... and I was only guessing Kaitlyn's.
North Node: 29 - Aries... his ambition and goal in life is to be independent and not let others walk all over him. This is easier said than done.

Together

Astrotheme's site gives them a 64% success rate:

Your relationship is smooth, and everything is possible. You simply need to adjust to each other and you can easily do so. It only takes a minimum of warmth and mutual understanding for your couple to function steadily in spite of some rare disagreements. You must turn your marvelous relationship into a success love story because you have all the necessary keys and assets to this end. So, go for it!

Kaitlyn's success with Nick, if she later decides to dump Shawn

His B-day: September 29, 1980

20% Perhaps it would be better to reconsider your relationship, which is very unlikely to last, because the unpleasant moments may predominate over the nice ones, as time goes by. Enjoy the present without making too many plans for the future. If the relationship demands excessive energy and adjusting, don’t get too upset. A great deal of courage is needed, if you are to travel a long distance together. It is more unlikely that your relationship is successful, although it is not an unavoidable fate. It is up to you to decide, without dramatizing things!

What Shawn can look forward to in a relationship with Kait the Great

Here is what they say (but me simplifying it all) on http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html , http://astromatrix.org and http://www.en.astrogr.com

His Sun & Mercury opposite her Saturn

"There may be strong elements of teaching and learning in this relationship, as well as deep respect for each other intelligence." / "In the early stages of the relationship he will likely to feel attracted to her mature, steady, disciplined, and responsible qualities, but over time these same qualities can begin to feel restrictive, limiting, even oppressive. She can fall into the role of being the parent, teacher, or taskmaster, causing him to feel inhibited and confined. If he can benefit from her responsible and concerned attitude  and she can refrain from taking problems or concerns too seriously, then the positive sense of maturity, responsibility, and stability of the relationship can overcome the negative tendencies."

His Moon trine her Venus

"They have a natural charm and a way of diffusing tensions in times of conflict. In fact, they don't really like conflict and confrontation and are quite happy in offering compromises whenever possible. Their relationships with others tend to be positive, although there are times when they fail to say what is necessary for fear of upsetting the apple cart. "

His Moon sextiles her Moon, Mercury & Mars

"As they get to know each other, they will be pleased that they share very similar tastes and emotional sensibilities. Creating a pleasing, cozy and secure home environment is easy. Often, they will be preoccupied with family matters, and each family is likely to play an important role in their relationship." / "Long, friendly conversations are frequent in this relationship. They are able to openly share inner feelings and concerns, and very often feel that there are very few other people that understand and appreciate them as well as each other. This is true even in the early stages of the relationship." / "A sextile between the Moon and Mars is a powerful indicator of attraction. It brings much mutual fascination. The relationship has a very animated and lively quality. He (the Moon person) nurtures and feeds her (Mars) ego, providing plenty of strokes."

His Moon square her Uranus

"The initial attraction can be exciting in an unconventional way. He (the Moon person) feels a little off-center around her (the Uranus person), generally in a good way, but it depends greatly on her temperament. She somehow enters into the his life suddenly, and feelings that are stirred and aroused can be powerful."

His Mercury conjunct her Venus

"There is a natural and mutual sensitivity to each other, and very often they are capable of finishing each other's sentences because of this. This aspect helps smooth over other areas that might be problematic in the relationship, simply because there is an uncomplicated element to communications that helps put both parties at ease."

His Mercury square her Jupiter

"There's an exciting exchange of ideas present, but there could be problems with following through on too-grand plans or promising more than can be delivered. There may come a time when they realize that they can be 'all talk'... and could frequently interrupt each other or compete for the floor. As well, she (the Jupiter person) may become frustrated with what she perceives as his (the Mercury person's) overly-rational approach to the world. She may also come across as haughty or holier than thou. He might find her opinions too broad, flippant, and perhaps impractical to hold weight over time."

His Venus conjunct her Sun

"This is a helpful aspect in any relationship, creating a sense of harmony and common interests to the partnership. She (the Sun person) feels more loving and beautiful in the presence of him (the Venus person). There is a mutual attraction here that, on its own, is not as insistent or sexual as other indicators (such as Venus-Mars or Venus-Pluto), but it is pleasing and supportive. Acceptance and tolerance characterize the partnership. Perhaps the most apt keyword for this combination is contentment. Unless debilitated, this combination also suggests some financial luck as a couple, or at the very least an overall agreement on how to spend and save money."

His Mars opposite her Moon

"This emotional rollercoaster aspect can be trying—particularly for her (the Moon person). She may find him overly aggressive, pushy, and defensive. He may feel she is too demanding and needy. The couple reacts in instinctual, spontaneous ways to one another—to a point that there is little reason or logic involved. With a propensity to react to each other without thinking, it is easy to imagine that plenty of hurt feelings are a by-product. Defensiveness, nagging, and 'immature' behavior are all strong possibilities with this combination."

However... his Mars also sextiles her Saturn

"This aspect can be a very stabilizing one. There is a constancy and predictability in her (the Saturn person) that he (Mars) finds very attractive. At restless times in their lives, however, predictability can sometimes be equated with boredom. Yet much of the time, he takes comfort in the knowledge that her passions are really quite constant. He knows that she will be there when needed."

His Jupiter trine her Moon, Mercury & Saturn

"The Jupiter/Moon trine is an aspect of abundance, generosity and exuberance. Their giving nature will easily spill over into every project they are involved with and the people they contact as a couple. Others will enjoy their company because they exhibit a 'can do' attitude that is allowing, supportive and creative." / "He (the Jupiter partner) is especially enthusiastic about her thoughts and ideas (Mercury), stimulating her to learn more, and to expand her opinions." / "With Jupiter/Saturn, both have complementary needs for safety and security and understand how to organize and focus each other efforts for efficient results. They are both cautious by nature, loyal, committed to the long term and wiling to build slowly as long as they build well."

His Jupiter square her Uranus

"This indicates impulsive, extravagant mutual interactions that could influence each other to get involved in unwise, get-rich-quick schemes. There is a mutual love of travel, adventure and unusual experiences which can prove costly and dangerous."

His Neptune opposite her Mars

"This aspect can create a sexual relationship in which fantasy plays a great part."

His Pluto trine her Sun & Mars

"No matter what, this relationship has a powerful impact on both lives. They are drawn to each other in a way that can be hard to verbalize." / "Mars-Pluto Trines don't necessarily draw people together, but once together, they are some of the most powerfully sexual aspects between two charts."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Good glad that she did not choose Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Nick scored higher with Andi Dorfman at 33% at http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php?i=1

Whether or not you take any of that seriously, we did notice in the past seasons (when we bothered with this silly stuff) that often the F2 often scored a lower rating compared to F1. Josh scored much better with Andi (55%), if not as well as Shawn and Kait.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:39 pm

JBF wrote:Cheer up. Maybe Nick will be Bach instead of either Ben. (One Ben is on BiP anyway.) I know most here do not want Nick as the lead, but I guarantee that we will NOT have a boring season. Also if he was gullible enough to become a F2 dumpee a second time... well, you know how Mike Fleiss likes them that way.

LOLOLOLOL I had forgotten how much I truly enjoy your posts. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:49 pm

JBF wrote:... giving the shirt off his back and winding up freezing cold...
Since Shawn literally gave Kaitlyn his favorite shirt hope this bodes well and is not prophetic that he ends up freezing cold.
K&S have as good a chance as any other real-world couple making it longterm: 50:50.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove