SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Fri May 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Just a little confused with what you stated above, Kashathediva, but I hope you understand that I was only snarking the silly show, not you. I was only responding to the "overall" conversation you and Max64 were having. Not anything specifically stated.

These days , I have to snark about this show. Otherwise I will cry.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Of course, I realize you were snarking the show!  :Nod:  
I personally find the times my own mind runs rampant with snark I am best served by zipping it as it often goes way too far. 
Anyway, don't cry over this show--they don't deserve our tears.  Just don't buy the sponsor's products.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Not even the brand of ice cream that was advertised just before Britt and Brady were shown eating in their outtakes?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Not even---
For instance: right now I am watching Investigative ID(hubby's choice) about a wife killing her husband by bar-b-quing him and then serving him up. The kids still think the hubby is hiding. Yeah, in a weber grill perhaps with a dash of hickory smoke sauce still clinging to his ribs? 
So see--way too much. You guys were better off not having this share.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am

Episode 4 (week 3, or episode 3 1/2): A Brief Cliff-Notes Summary

"To Be Continued" Intermission

Whatshisface... oh yeah, Kupah... leaves all grumpy and disappointed. As a result, Kaitlyn must give a lecture at the next rose ceremony. Why Jonathan gets most of the head-shots as she fusses about Kupah is a mystery. Will he be the one who misses Kupah the most? Like JJ, he came on to this show as a Narrator, but really hopes to find a future step-parent for his cute kid (whether this is Kaitlyn or somebody else). However JJ, who is More Husband Material Than Anybody Else (in his words), has been working a lot harder at The Process than Jonathan and Kupah have.

Date 1: Japanese style wrestling

Where have we seen this before?

Can't recall (i.e. Ali's studs wore more garments and olive oil in Turkey)... and I hope we don't again in the future of this show.

What was the point in terms of Kaitlyn's Journey?

Number 1: She is in the Junk Business. Putting on sumo "diapers" (the guys' description) is one way of getting Junk shown on a "family" show that will require less "pixilation" in the editing room. Apparently those guys with Junk she most wants to see are the ones we do not hear about. Kentucky Joe gets the most commentary, which rules him out of our final three Fantasy Date Guys.

Number 2: She wants the guys to get out of their "comfort zone".

This is why we get "The Exhibition" later in front of a public crowd, after their try-out with their bro-buddies (and competing Judge JJ) at the mansion. She is getting the guys to lose their fears of performing in public (and I can only guess what they have cooked up later this season in this regard... to out-do Sean and Catherine's Consummation Station). However, I was disappointed that Kaitlyn only put her "diaper" over her black leotards. Why not be as brave as the guys and get out of YOUR "comfort zone"? They can always "pixilate" your top half in the editing room. Apparently what is good for the gander is not good for the goose.

Who were The Stars?

Aside from Joe's Junk and Tony's Bottom (which Judge JJ thought lack The Ideal Form of the other guys'), there was her snoozefest 1 on 1 sitting with Shawn ("Um... uh... think i might wuv yuh...") that earned him a rose.

What visual highlights stood out?

Too many to count, but the meaty wrestlers arriving in their tiny bicycles was a first.

Tony's Intermission

Tony is the most entertaining guy on the show and the fact that he wants to leave has production in an uproar. Therefore, his departure scene is longer than Britt's in episode 2 (or was it episode 1 1/2?). Why does Yee Yoga Master want to leave? He wants to make w-u-v to her and not wrestle nekked with other dudes. However Kaitlyn only wants to keep guys who want to wrestle nekked, since she has already steaked out a couple Hunks of Meat already and there still is a show to produce with unpaid extras. While complaining to Kaitlyn, Tony wiggles his one bicep as one last come-on. This prompts her to say in PI session that she hopes he will attend "The Exhibition" (of rival guys' Junk in a public square). Since he felt he can see all of the Junk he wants on Redtube ebay at home... without an audience joining him... he has to tell her gooh-bye.

Back to the bonsai trees.

Date 2: Kaitlyn visits a spook house with her Hunk Of Meat (as Ben Zzzzzz was called last week... and there HAS to be a reason why he is still on this show, since he isn't nearly as entertaining as Tony)

Last season on the Zombie Date. Only Kaitlyn was more concerned of Ashley than the zombies. This time, she has a Hunk of Meat to cling on to in The Haunted House.

Kaitlyn said in an intro online last season that one of her fears involves birds. Seeing Bert "doing the pigeon" on Sesame Street may have been quite traumatic, which is why this was the bird of choice on this date.

Also she can learn, after their spook session, that Ben survived the death of his mommy a second time (in case she forgot his story last week). Last season, Kaitlyn said she feared death too.

Who were The Stars?

The pigeons whom Kaitlyn confused with the ravens and sea gulls of Hitchcock's The Birds and the harmless boas that Ben confused with the cobras in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Kaitlyn ridiculed Ben's fear of snakes because he said he would rather get one handed to him instead... and, no, I did not make that line up.

What visual highlights stood out?

Apart from a fleeting Britt cameo (picture), the bloody toilet was a novel idea... either because it was totally gross or because this episode needs flushed down it.

JJ & Clint's Intermission

Even though JJ's tattoo is a total eye sore, Clint is able to look past that flaw... as well as JJ's massive ego, which compensates for what he lacks in black-bar size. Clint, who was called a Hunk of Man last week, gets one over his undies instead. A great bro-mance is brewing... or, rather, the editors had fun with their material because nobody liked these two on the show and decided to make them the laughing stock of the season.

Date 3: The guys pretend they know all about female reproduction

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjcSF_OKFM

Key Difference: Since this is the United States and not the United Kingdom... and ABC "family hour" and not a 1980s British R-rated movie made before more "wholesome" car crashes, building explosions, bloody stabbings, be-headings and 3-D IMAX weaponry of mass destruction replaced "immoral and disgusting" sex in American PG-rated movies and product-endorsed TV... Ben is forced to "interact" with Kaitlyn using scribbled pieces of paper instead of the John Cleese's "show us" method.

She wants to be sure that the Love Virgin has at least seen pictures of nekked human ladies instead of basing all of his knowledge on the furry kind that moo on his farm.

Who were The Stars?

The inside-the-female "model" that kept being fondled with utmost care by each guy lecturing.

What (other) visual highlights stood out?

Tanner's banana and red "thang"

"To Be Continued": Will Clint leave without a fare-well shower with JJ?

Ian, Jared and the Love Virgin are tattletales of all of the "action" in the house that didn't involve them, so Kaitlyn feels Clint may not be here "for the right reasons". Granted, he did apologize for not staying focused on her during the group date, so he is higher up than Kupah. Yet we still have drama to stay tuned for...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:39 pm

For once, CH said something accurate in his 5 to watch- that Ben Z is this season's Cody. Ben Z is getting the big,burly, muscular guy with a soft heart underneath all the muscle edit imo. Like Cody, could easily have been stereotyped as a gym rat meathead, but they are showing us the soft side of his personality.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:51 pm

Awwww... now you make me feel guilty for calling him Ben Zzzzz. I only mean it in affectionate humor.

They DO need to show more of these guys' entertaining sides. We only see what they give us. He was a great sport in the spook house.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm in love with Ben, I think if I was the lead, he'd be my f1. Come find me, dude!! laugh out loud I'm also scared of birds and will let you protect me all the live long day!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm not afraid of birds but I'd pretend so Ben Z could protect me. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:47 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I'm not afraid of birds but I'd pretend so Ben Z could protect  me. giggling

cantstopl love this!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:06 am

The way I see it so far, Shawn is getting the ultimate "J.P Edit".

Hints of jealousy & insecurity (esp. in the recent "Nick bombshell" preview), fairly forthcoming about such things with Kaitlyn. Very loving & affectionate with her. She is reciprocating the swoon.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:34 am

Maybe we need to look at who is being hidden? Definitely not Nick. They kept the clip of Chris pretty short. Much as I would love it to be Nick or Shawn, it just seems so in our face, especially with the US article with Nick. Of course, we see more of the info on Shawn, so he is a bit hidden as well. The edit is really highlighting the spoiled 6, Jared, Ben H. ( Shawn and Chris somewhat, mostly ITMs), Nick, and Joe.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove