SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks AEF.

It didn't air until a year later??? That's ridiculous IMO How are they suppose to move on when it doesn't work out.

Yes filming ended over a year ago. I think Channel 9 had a scheduling issue but not fair on the participants. Channel 9 are now filming another season of Farmer Wants a Wife so not sure about what decision has been made about another season at MAFS AU, it has been a huge success.

AEF

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:58 am

What's everyone thinking? Do you think Claire and Lachlan will say that want to stay together tomorrow night? I am finding it hard to see them still being together from what we have been shown.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:43 am

AEF wrote:What's everyone thinking? Do you think Claire and Lachlan will say that want to stay together tomorrow night? I am finding it hard to see them still being together from what we have been shown.
I get too caught up in wanting Clare to find happiness, but then I take a step back and see her actions and I'm speechless. I think Lachlan has been way to nice and he might probably stay in the experiment just because he's that nice, but I think he should just run away fast!

Sad to see Michael and Roni already done. We know about James and Michelle already and apparently Zoe and Alex have a baby or are still dating or I don't know. So I guess Clare and Lachlan are the only question still up in the air.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:15 am

Watched this show and for the most part enjoyed it. I like how it presents more as a documentary than even the US version... especially with the experts being able to watch the couples behavior while they visited with one another.

Zoe and Alex impressed me and have had some rocky patches but bounce back quickly it seems. Even with Alex's walking out, he still explained why he was that way and they came across more mature than the older couples at trying to resolve conflict. I liked how Alex was astute enough to realize there is a difference between committing to the experiment and committing to a person.

Not sure about Claire and Lachlan still being together. They both seem needy and committing more to the experiment and their need to have a partner than their partner themselves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:49 am

Agree AAL, when Claire and Lachlan are together and all is good they are very, very good but they are not it is horrid. I read Lachlan had a nose job recently, that could say is he is ready to mingle

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:47 pm

I am enjoying this show. I think the "year" wait is pretty unfair however

I look forward to the "last" episode

I really like Alex and Zoe - so cute. I like the "experts". Getting the 4 couples together for a dinner was a neat idea too
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 am

I'm enjoying this show. Thank goodness someone is loading episodes on YouTube. I think clare and Lachlan somehow may just have made it. I think Lachlan is great for her and somehow she learns to communicate with a little less drama. I do think she has def fallen in love with him....her and Zoe both have had a chance of heart ...as in initial impressions. I like Alex but love lachlan personality. What a catch!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:46 am

The finale has just finished here with a 2 month update, there will be a current update with all the couples tomorrow.

I will post the recap in case people do not want to be spoilt

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Married-First-Sight-Finale-Couples-Still-Together-37751026

In more shocking news according to an article that came out today Roni & James are "becoming close"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3133887/Married-Sight-twist-sources-claim-jilted-James-besotted-Roni-pair-seek-comfort-following-breakdown-TV-marriages.html

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 am

crazychicken wrote:The finale has just finished here with a 2 month update, there will be a current update with all the couples tomorrow.

I will post the recap in case people do not want to be spoilt

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Married-First-Sight-Finale-Couples-Still-Together-37751026

In more shocking news according to an article that came out today Roni & James are "becoming close"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3133887/Married-Sight-twist-sources-claim-jilted-James-besotted-Roni-pair-seek-comfort-following-breakdown-TV-marriages.html
I just found the spoilers too..was coming here to let you guys know they are up! :cutesmile!:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:13 am

Just watched A Current Affair. Clare and Lachlan split. James said Michelle's husband is a lucky man very sincerely and he is in close contact with Roni. Zoe and Alex move into Alex's house, buying a house together and did miscarry but are doing ok and want to build their love. Will be MAFS2. All boys still single.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 am

Just watched the finale episode. Was surprised that the other two couples were together still but not surprised that Zoe and Alex stayed together - they seemed like the real deal and a perfect fit. There is a lightness to their relationship like they lift one another up a lot.

2 months later, James looked shellshocked that Michelle split with him. But they are probably better off this way. It would have been better if she was honest and broke it off at the final mark but I think being on camera sometimes has its pressures. Clare and Lachlan still together 2 months later but didn't look very happy imo, even though they tried to act like they were. Lachlan in particular didn't smile when he was saying what should be happy things about his relationship. Zoe and Alex look as happy as clams. Even got another dog. So mature and yet fun at the same time this young couple is.

Read AEF's spoiler: Not too surprised about C&L. When did it happen? Lovely to hear Alex and Zoe still going strong despite some hardships. So sad about the miscarriage that can take a toll on a young marriage. Hope it works out for them. They both seem to have their head on their shoulders much more than those older than them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:39 am

I think Lachlan said that he and Clare lasted a few months after filming, only Zoe from the four women was interviewed

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Pia1
anOldBMW
Linds911
2observe
crazychicken