SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 am

Thanks AEF. yes

Found A Current Affairs video in an article where Zoe and Alex talk about their miscarriage. James also has a video: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/married-at-first-sights-zoe-and-alex-reveal-heartbreaking-baby-news/story-fn8yvfst-1227411719273
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by anOldBMW Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Roni and Michael just maybe missed something, it wasn't right though, they are good people both of them. James and Michelle I guess because the news that they were no longer together hit pretty soon after airing, were not featured as much on the show? Was that just me?
Clare and Lachlan, don't know what happened there, but yeah, too many things going the wrong way there (Clare IMO).
Zoe and Alex, the youngest and more mature out of the 4 couples, good for them.
1 out of 4, 25% success rate so far.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 am

Lachlan doing Farmers Wants a Wife, just saw on A Current Affair

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:46 am

AEF wrote:Lachlan doing Farmers Wants a Wife, just saw on A Current Affair

Yay I love Farmer Wants a Wife they seem to have great success last count it was 8 marriages 3 long term relationships 9 children so fingers crossed Lachlan finds his dream woman.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:49 am

He said if you like him and looking for love - apply!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:52 am

I just marathon watched this thing in a couple of days. I liked it and found the participants a lot more genuine than the ones in the American version, but I do think it kind of changes the show that they're not legally married. Michael seemed really happy and relieved when Roni walked out the door and think it would've been quite different had they actually been married. He seemed to lose interest way too fast. Then again I couldn't handle her personality either. Just too full-on and dramatic.

You can also tell why Clare and James are still single. The former seems like a my way or the highway kind of person and she doesn't back up her words with actions much. Her style of arguing is also totally ridiculous. Yelling and stonewalling over any hint of criticism is so wrong and unbelievable for a woman her age. Going in a mood in front of his parents was totally out of line as well. You just don't do that, especially when you barely know his family. I would've been totally turned off after that. Not surprised they didn't last.

James and his toddler tantrums also speak of stunted development. Maybe I'm too harsh on him, but I disliked him since the moment I saw him. Just something really off about him. Michelle is super pretty and I'm not surprised she's already married to someone else. I also felt like they were barely shown compared to the other couples.

Alex and Zoe are totally adorable and so refreshingly sane and mature despite being the youngest. I loved watching them communicate. Sweet people. Sad to hear about the miscarriage and I hope they get past it soon.

Oh, and in case anyone's interested the UK version just started this week. It seems really well made so far. Here's a link if you want to watch it. The vodlocker etc. links are hidden in the comments.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:00 am

mindless wrote:I just marathon watched this thing in a couple of days. I liked it and found the participants a lot more genuine than the ones in the American version, but I do think it kind of changes the show that they're not legally married. Michael seemed really happy and relieved when Roni walked out the door and think it would've been quite different had they actually been married. He seemed to lose interest way too fast. Then again I couldn't handle her personality either. Just too full-on and dramatic.

You can also tell why Clare and James are still single. The former seems like a my way or the highway kind of person and she doesn't back up her words with actions much. Her style of arguing is also totally ridiculous. Yelling and stonewalling over any hint of criticism is so wrong and unbelievable for a woman her age. Going in a mood in front of his parents was totally out of line as well. You just don't do that, especially when you barely know his family. I would've been totally turned off after that. Not surprised they didn't last.

James and his toddler tantrums also speak of stunted development. Maybe I'm too harsh on him, but I disliked him since the moment I saw him. Just something really off about him. Michelle is super pretty and I'm not surprised she's already married to someone else. I also felt like they were barely shown compared to the other couples.

Alex and Zoe are totally adorable and so refreshingly sane and mature despite being the youngest. I loved watching them communicate. Sweet people. Sad to hear about the miscarriage and I hope they get past it soon.

Oh, and in case anyone's interested the UK version just started this week. It seems really well made so far. Here's a link if you want to watch it. The vodlocker etc. links are hidden in the comments.
Alex and Zoe are still going strong and have become friends with Jamie & Doug and Cortney & Jason from the US Season 1 (they all comment on each other's IG posts constantly) and have even discussed meeting up one day, which is nice to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Pia1
anOldBMW
Linds911
2observe
crazychicken