SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Max64 wrote:I have a difficult time believing that TP would allow Nick to tweet anything while on the show without their approval.  Why would Nick be allowed to be on SM and no one else?  And when would he be doing this if he's "hanging" out with the guys all the time?  Wouldn't they see Nick has his phone?  I personally think it's Nick and Elan trying to come up with cryptic tweets to mess with people, because they know people (like us) are going to be scrutinizing every post, every word.  

This is spot on Max64. The only thing about Nick's SM posting that remains consistent is the sarcastic tone. IMO it will be impossible to decipher the ending based on the postings. One posting seems to suggest one thing and then the next leans to the complete opposite. I think he did use the postings to communicate with his family as they would be the most likely to understand the meaning behind the meaning and the timing seems to be right on when comparing the filming schedule to his postings. And for sure he and Élan share the same ability to use words as a form of art. Whether to mislead or give useful information, I think both were probably used during filming. But as for which posting means which...take your best guess! I think they were created to cause confusion and mystery. So some are going to fit the situation to whet our appetite and then some will be misleading so as not to give too much away.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:24 pm

julychild wrote:"I'm all out of bubblegum" is  a movie quote. I believe the line was "I came here to kick azz and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum" He posts a lot of movie quotes.

So if that is the case that he was quoting the movie...
Then being all out of bubblegum means that he kicked azz.  

Interesting...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 pm

julychild wrote:"I'm all out of bubblegum" is  a movie quote. I believe the line was "I came here to kick azz and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum" He posts a lot of movie quotes.

giggling funny line whats the movie and the context/scene jc?

ETA: found it! he probably was thinking about being out of the bubble and this came to mind

anyone know the movie and the rest of the context?

Last edited by emusha on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 pm

From the movie They Live

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Yes, a lot of his posts are movie quotes and this is one. But he still chose to tweet that specific movie quote on the day of possible FRC.

There's many, many others he could have tweeted. I happen to believe Nick is witty enough to quote a movie to summarize his feelings/thoughts at any given time. For some people it's their language. What it means though, time will tell.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:35 pm

If the 3 was the FRC then he quoted that on the day after.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Max64 wrote:

From the movie  They Live

did you watch the movie? what happened before this scene (what's happening to the character who says it) and what's the reference about bubble gum related to or is it just a funny quirky line?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:39 pm

reason wrote:If the 3 was the FRC then he quoted that on the day after.
And 5 days later, after filming finished, he tweeted "It's always cloudy inside".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Here's a synopsis of They Live, which in context of Nick leaving the bach bubble seems even funnier -

Nada (Roddy Piper), a wanderer without meaning in his life, discovers a pair of sunglasses capable of showing the world the way it truly is. As he walks the streets of Los Angeles, Nada notices that both the media and the government are comprised of subliminal messages meant to keep the population subdued, and that most of the social elite are skull-faced aliens bent on world domination. With this shocking discovery, Nada fights to free humanity from the mind-controlling aliens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Is "Its always cloudy inside" a movie quote too?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
reason wrote:If the 3 was the FRC then he quoted that on the day after.
And 5 days later, after filming finished, he tweeted "It's always cloudy inside".

My theory on the cloudy/sunshine posts, as there are a lot of them....is that Nick equates Kaitlyn with his sunshine so being away from her for two days makes it cloudy inside without his sunshine.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Here is Urban Dictionary's take on "all out of bubble gum" and its relation to movies:

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Ud11
source

Interesting view about a "current problem"...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4