SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:49 pm

BKay wrote:Here's a synopsis of They Live, which in context of Nick leaving the bach bubble seems even funnier -

Nada (Roddy Piper), a wanderer without meaning in his life, discovers a pair of sunglasses capable of showing the world the way it truly is. As he walks the streets of Los Angeles, Nada notices that both the media and the government are comprised of subliminal messages meant to keep the population subdued, and that most of the social elite are skull-faced aliens bent on world domination. With this shocking discovery, Nada fights to free humanity from the mind-controlling aliens.

cantstopl cantstopl this is brilliant and hilarious
and then we got

"I came here to kick azz and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum"

ohh Nick tricky salty hilariously witty Nick making fun of the bach bubble
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 pm

^^And Nick as the hero freeing Kaitlyn from those soul-sucking alien producers. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:56 pm

So then his #bubblebummer hashtag which he included with the movie quote may tie into Nick's tweet today of "Makes waves.... not ripples" -- so he went on the show to kick azz not chew bubble gum -- that is, be real and not be caught up in the "bubble".

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:17 pm

BKay wrote:^^And Nick as the hero freeing Kaitlyn from those soul-sucking alien producers. giggling

cantstopl something like that!! I just watched that scene and the scenes before it and the "all out of bubble gum" comment sounds like a witty comment used to indicate that the protagonist is done being in the fake reality before he had his sunglasses to "see" and he's out to kick some azz i.e. of the aliens that are controlling/creating that fake reality ...

from 27:00-36:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtixANjB-2o
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Nick liked this pic on his IG today:

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 64 11324209_767668516680518_2011131845_n
@rmdrk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:34 pm

emusha wrote:
BKay wrote:^^And Nick as the hero freeing Kaitlyn from those soul-sucking alien producers. giggling

cantstopl something like that!! I just watched that scene and the scenes before it and the "all out of bubble gum" comment sounds like a witty comment used to indicate that the protagonist is done being in the fake reality before he had his sunglasses to "see" and he's out to kick some azz i.e. of the aliens that are controlling/creating that fake reality ...

from 27:00-36:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtixANjB-2o

So we can't really read into the quote any hint of him getting the girl or not? Just that he was glad to be out of the bubble?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 pm

wellll....that's what I got from it -- I also think he's smart to keep his posts neutral...your thoughts??

I do love the rescue the girl from the alien bit you mentioned though makes the movie (which btw sounds awesome and totally what the matrix seemed to have ripped off)....even more awesome giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Here is Urban Dictionary's take on "all out of bubble gum" and its relation to movies:

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 64 Ud11
source

Interesting view about a "current problem"...

So it either means
1.) That things went well at the FRC...he kicked azz and freed himself and Kaitlyn from the "soul sucking aliens" or
2.) That things did not go well at the FRC...and he is going to kick azz as payback.

Hmmmmm....

See most of his posts can be taken both ways... I'm thinking that it was a post to let his family know what was going on.  They would get his cryptic meaning probably.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:03 pm

yup sounds about right -- nick's sm can be read in two or more directions for diff interpretations heyoo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Nick is one smart cookie, so yes, it can be read any which way. It still is interesting that Nick chose that specific movie quote on/post FRC.  :Nod:

Way I am seeing it now:
"I have come here to chew bubblegum" = come on the show (into the bubble).
"To kick azz"  = the reason Nick went on the show (into the bubble) to win the girl and be real.
"I am all out of bubblegum" = he is out of the bubble (no longer filming) so he either is kicking azz (wins) or is going to kick azz (cause he didn't).

And today before he is about to appear on the show he tweets: "Makes waves... not ripples" = Go big or go home.

It's going to be a fun season.  bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 64 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:51 pm

nick's motto in LIFE seems to be go big or go home so it's fun to see him finding different iterations of that message...he seems excited about him going back on the show from these posts and his favorites of people expressing their excitement about him coming back on...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:42 pm

What was he doing at LAX? The poster was in California around the 18th of March for about 5 days which is about the time the sumo wrestling date took place. Looks like this is a latergram after she got back. Was he in L.A at the time of the sumo date??

2015-03-28, 13:16
mrssimmy35
@nick_viall28 Yep #thathappened at #lax on our way back from #Cali!!! It was definately a ️dream come true meeting a #bachelorette contestant!! #nickviall #bacheloretteandy 2mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/950789976583012677_14618807#8jMXQchlQvj1oHcs.99
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 64 10724270_798421626901970_71110821_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4