SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 9:14 am

Discuss episode 2 here. Click the link for lots of pics.

DisneyABCPress

Kaitlyn is anxious to begin her journey to find the love of her life and the men are eager to start dating the vivacious Bachelorette. However, will the men who had a stronger connection to Britt have a target on their back? What happened to Brady, who was so smitten with Britt that he left the show in a sweeping romantic gesture? The men are taught to throw a punch by one of the best – Laila Ali – in preparation for squaring off against one another. Superstar comic Amy Schumer attempts to sharpen the rapier wit of a group of the bachelors, but will they be able to make our wise-cracking Bachelorette laugh? The debonair Clint captures the first one-on-one date — an underwater photo shoot which ends in a hot romantic embrace. All the guys are “playing nice,” until one devious bachelor refuses to play by the rules.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 27, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Fri May 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Previews:

Underwater

Jump rope

CH chat

Boxing with Laila Ali

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/VDKA0_15oimi67

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 4:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Sneak Peek 5/25: Boxing with Laila Ali
Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and a few of the guys from the house head out on a group date to go boxing. They've got a great teacher: World Champ Laila Ali -- daughter of boxing legend Muhammad Ali. She's such a great teacher that Kupah focuses on his boxing form so much that he kinda forgets that Kaitlyn is there, which probably is not a good thing. From Week 2 of the 2015 season of The Bachelorette.

ABC Video Laila Ali Boxing Link

The Bachelorette FB Deleted Scene Video Link
Comedy club and guys drama

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Bachelorette 2015 spoilers tease that Episode 2 of the reality TV dating show will air on ABC on Monday May 25, and fans are in for another eventful and dramatic night as Kaitlyn Bristowe heads out on her first dates of the season with the remaining 19 guys. According to Bachelorette spoilers from blogger Reality Steve, Kaitlyn will head out on two group dates and one 1-on-1 date, and then she will send 3 more guys home without a rose and narrow her search for love down from 19 guys to 16 guys.

Episode 2 kicks off with the first group date of Season 11, which was already spoiled months ago on social media. Kaitlyn Bristowe and 8 of her guys head to an outdoor boxing ring to meet up with Laila Ali. After Laila gives them a few pointers, the guys begin to battle it out for the first group date rose of the season. After some black eyes and possible concussions, Ben Z. came out victorious and was awarded the date rose at the cocktail party afterwards. The second group date find Kaitlyn Bristowe and her guys at a comedy club with special guest star Amy Schumer, and JJ scored the date rose.

According to Bachelorette 2015 spoilers from Reality Steve, on Episode 2 Clint will score the coveted 1-on-1 date with Kaitlyn Bristowe, the duo spend a romantic afternoon together taking photos underwater and getting to know each other. So, who will be eliminated on Monday May 25. Spoilers indicate that Kupah and Kaitlyn Bristowe have a bit of a misunderstanding at the group date, and Kaitlyn sends him home before the rose ceremony. There is no news yet on what they disagreed over, but it could have been the obvious reason – Kupah was clearly Team Britt, and not exactly thrilled that Kaitlyn was pronounced the next Bachelorette. When Kaitlyn and the guys head to the Rose Ceremony the Bachelorette reportedly eliminated two more guys: Daniel Finney and Corey Shivar.

So, What do you think of The Bachelorette so far? Are you surprised that Kaitlyn sent Kupah, Daniel, and Corey home already? Are you as excited as we are to watch Kaitlyn’s suitors knock each other out in the boxing ring? Let us know what you think in the comments below and don’t forget to check CDL tomorrow for more Bachelorette 2015 spoilers and news!

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/bachelorette-2015-spoilers-episode-2-kaitlyn-bristowe-group-dates-1-on-1-date-laila-ali-guest-star-3-bachelors-eliminated/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 23, 2015 12:44 am

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 23, 2015 1:13 am

From TV Guide....

The Bachelorette
9:00 PM on ABC, 2 hr 2015 TV-14
Eight of the bachelors fight one another in a sudden-death boxing competition after getting training from Laila Ali. Later, Kaitlyn takes Clint on a one-on-one date in which they take part in an underwater photo shoot; and seven of the men visit a comedy club where they are tutored by comedian Amy Schumer in how to deliver a punch line.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Can't wait!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 25, 2015 3:57 pm

excited!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 9:08 pm

When one multi tasks and has several issues going on at once, they sort of loose their mind. Sorry, I thought the epi started at 8E I'm an hour early to lock threads. I'll leave them locked and all discussions can take place here.

Sorry.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Have fun watching. I'll be catching up on the episode on Dr.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 pm

No worries GA!

I wonder if we will get previews tonight that will top last week's previews. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 9:13 pm

It's ok. bestbud!
I have been delegated to the upstairs during the "viewing" and asked DH when the show started. "9 o'clock." "Are you sure?" "Yes, 9 o'clock". "Hmmm. The threads are locked. Are you sure?" "Yes, I am positive. I can't unlock them anyway whatever that means. Shhhh, already."
Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 2 May 25th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
MMA50
bilolo
traveler90
fatiOz
crazyjaney78
charriotoffire
ironcat
remockered
sara11
northernviewer
IrishGal