SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 24, 2015 12:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I stared at the Kaitlyn Sunglass reflection so long I saw Elan's head!  cantstopl  

Suppose it is Elan keeping his friend Kaitlyn occupied during the sanctioned SH time to continue the teasers.

This is very possible too. Didn't Elan tease he was going somewhere? I also disaagree with the poster up thread who said it is Nick or no one because she slept with nick so early. Kaitlin is clearly a free spirit, and takes, imo, a different view when it comes to sleeping with men. She reminds me of Jilly.

It is possible she knew it was Nick and so why not sleep with him, but also maybe at the end she realized their relationship was not going to be long-term so she chose no one. She mentioned in an interview that she told at least one guy about sleeping with someone early on. This screams to me she was into someone else and wanted to get this on the table and not cover it up or lie about it. If she did sleep with Nick early on, and she knew it was him, then why the need to tell someone else about what happened between them?

The fact she admitted sleeping with all the men in fantasy suite, tell me she has a very casual view about sex, and that maybe RS is right and she picked no one. Hard pill to swallow for Nick or any of them if she slept with potentially 4 men, and then got engaged to only one. JMHO Hugesmile I love Kaitlin and hope she did what she wanted and did not cave with what TPTB wanted her to do. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun May 24, 2015 12:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Those that were born in the 70's in Canada are not familiar with the Imperial system.They use metric for everything. Those born before the 70's like me, never fully adjusted to the change. For mileage I'm ok using kilometers, but anything else, pounds, instead of grams, for baking I still use cups and tsp's, and for weather I prefer F. When I travel to the U.S I don't have to reset anything because it's already F.

My son, switches everything and is constantly calculating gallons to litres when he wants to buy gas or F to C to figure out how hot it is.

Kaitlyn IMO was simply saying 25C I don't know what that is for you Americans, meaning, she has no idea what that translates to in F.

I think that is what she Does mean. Thanks GA! thumbsup

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 12:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:snipped..

It is possible she knew it was Nick and so why not sleep with him, but also maybe at the end she realized their relationship was not going to be long-term so she chose no one.  She mentioned in an interview that she told at least one guy about sleeping with someone early on.  This screams to me she was into someone else and wanted to get this on the table and not cover it up or lie about it.  If she did sleep with Nick early on, and she knew it was him, then why the need to tell someone else about what happened between them?  

The fact she admitted sleeping with all the men in fantasy suite, tell me she has a very casual view about sex, and that maybe RS is right and she picked no one. Hard pill to swallow for Nick or any of them if she slept with potentially 4 men, and then got engaged to only one.  JMHO  Hugesmile   I love Kaitlin and hope she did what she wanted and did not cave with what TPTB wanted her to do.  Smiley  

K admitted to sleeping with all the men in the FS? I missed that. Can someone point me to that info. Thanks.

On the flip side, maybe she told Nick about the sex guy and now he finds himself in the same situation as last seasons F1. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I stared at the Kaitlyn Sunglass reflection so long I saw Elan's head!  cantstopl  

Suppose it is Elan keeping his friend Kaitlyn occupied during the sanctioned SH time to continue the teasers.

This is very possible too.  Didn't Elan tease he was going somewhere?  I also disaagree with the poster up thread who said it is Nick or no one because she slept with nick so early.  Kaitlin is clearly a free spirit, and takes, imo, a different view when it comes to sleeping with men.  She reminds me of Jilly.  

It is possible she knew it was Nick and so why not sleep with him, but also maybe at the end she realized their relationship was not going to be long-term so she chose no one.  She mentioned in an interview that she told at least one guy about sleeping with someone early on.  This screams to me she was into someone else and wanted to get this on the table and not cover it up or lie about it.  If she did sleep with Nick early on, and she knew it was him, then why the need to tell someone else about what happened between them?  

The fact she admitted sleeping with all the men in fantasy suite, tell me she has a very casual view about sex, and that maybe RS is right and she picked no one. Hard pill to swallow for Nick or any of them if she slept with potentially 4 men, and then got engaged to only one.  JMHO  Hugesmile   I love Kaitlin and hope she did what she wanted and did not cave with what TPTB wanted her to do.  Smiley  

Did she really say that? I must have missed that one. darn...Kaitlyn is a little minx..LOL I adore Kaitlyn But sometimes Brutal honesty is just that. BRUTAL!!! I feel bad for her but I do hope she got the man in the end.

I always wished I was a bit more free spirit. I even had a one night stand once.( but I don't think that counts anymore because I married him giggling)

Good Luck Kaitlyn,, I am routing for you.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:Has anyone considered the possibility it could be Kaitlyn's parents' home in Arizona? Do we have any pictures of that from her HTD last season?
The green bushes in Kaitlyn's photo are not the typical plant you see in AZ. Too hot of a climate for that type of bush to flourish.

Last edited by jen689 on Sun May 24, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 24, 2015 12:26 pm

^Jinx GA.  Just posted same thought in Nick thread, that Nick is one she tells about sex guy.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 24, 2015 12:27 pm

I think it is quite possible that Kaitlyn admitted to the other F2 guy that she had sex pre-FS with the other guy because she felt it necessary to be honest/open with the guys she felt invested in for the relationships to move forward.

Need to find the Leather Chair with Brick wall behind her so we can determine the location/timing of the convo.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Kaitlyn has never admitted sleeping with all three in FS with all three. She did say she had sex with one guy before FS. It's only RS who said he thinks she slept with all three. She may have, but she never announced it, if I remember right. 
If I were wrong, please post the correct info.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 24, 2015 12:30 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Jinx GA.  Just posted same thought in Nick thread, that Nick is one she tells about sex guy.

Yes, of course this is possible too. I know we should not rely on RS too much, but most of the time he is right. I was just going off what he said that Nick is the sex guy. Going to be interesting for sure. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun May 24, 2015 12:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
(snipped) 

Evidently I missed the "fact" that Kaitlyn admitted to sleeping with all the men in fantasy suite. When did Kaitlyn admit this?
question
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Kaitlyn have never said she had sex with all 3.  The brown couch little talk has not convince me she was telling the guys I believe she was talking to CH.  We have to wait and see whom she did the deed with and whom she told.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Sorry, I can't go back and edit, but I should have said "rumor." Smiley Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson