SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:54 am

IrishGal wrote:So that has nada to do with where she was this weekend?

No, I think this was taken during filming. Same shirt(s), Justin Long.

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 7:23 am

OnePromise wrote:I don't think anything short of hearing it from Kaitlyn's mouth will convince me either way.  If I've learned anything from watching 20 seasons of this show, it's that it isn't over until the final rose is given out...and even the there might be more suprises.  sneakyl

Fair enough Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 8:16 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:
IrishGal wrote:So that has nada to do with where she was this weekend?

No, I think this was taken during filming. Same shirt(s), Justin Long.
Yep, someone pointed this out in the ep thread. People really need to be more considerate to us and post when they actually see her!! I'll keep an eye out for any sightings/traveling today.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 9:09 am

Sorry for the double posts, folks, but Kait's blog is already up. Wonder why so early?

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-episode-3

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 26, 2015 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double posts, folks, but Kait's blog is already up. Wonder why so early?

She did watch the episode on east coast time (or potentially earlier, but her live tweets seemed live so who knows), so maybe she got it to whoever producer it needed to go to and it didn't need much revising/editing/rewriting?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:38 am

kimberlyg wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double posts, folks, but Kait's blog is already up. Wonder why so early?

She did watch the episode on east coast time (or potentially earlier, but her live tweets seemed live so who knows), so maybe she got it to whoever producer it needed to go to and it didn't need much revising/editing/rewriting?

I remember ex-leads saying that they get to watch it in advance (1week is what Sean said, I think). I also don't know how much of the blog is Actually written by Kaitlyn.. Sean said that Chris probably didn't write the blog last season, which seems confirmation that it's just ghost written by TPTB (with maybe a few things added by the lead). That's likely why JP suddenly became so proficient in English when he wrote his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 9:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:

I remember ex-leads saying that they get to watch it in advance (1week is what Sean said, I think). I also don't know how much of the blog is Actually written by Kaitlyn.. Sean said that Chris probably didn't write the blog last season, which seems confirmation that it's just ghost written by TPTB (with maybe a few things added by the lead). That's likely why JP suddenly became so proficient in English when he wrote his.
It sounds like Kait's voice and they have given away some substantial things in the past imo (Ash announcing her love story starts in ep 6), but the bold made me laugh laugh out loud We may both be right here.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue May 26, 2015 9:49 am

JP wrote his own blog, but it was 'edited'. His final blog went through a couple of published versions because it wasn't what he wrote and he went on twitter complaining.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 am

^^^ I remember that. He complained a lot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 26, 2015 10:43 am

Kaitlyn liked this @Bacheloretteabc IG post. I may have missed it, but I haven't seen any past leads like kissing pics of them and a contestant. Even if it was with a MOT person...

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 CF5XUQQVIAAqi-x

It's a beautiful photo, though!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

That pic is gorgeous wow !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Strange, especially after it appears as we sleuthed, she burns the pic.

I didn't notice her wearing that blue outfit last night?

They really are nice pics though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson