SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:08 pm

1funnyfish wrote:My take:

Safe house. By herself. With a producer.

Blonde wig = Andi did the same thing = Protocol for SH visits.

If Reality Steve didn't know 100% that she is single, he wouldn't have given the spoiler.  

Why go to a safe house to be alone????

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Mon May 25, 2015 1:08 pm

sophienette wrote:
julychild wrote:These people saw Kaitlyn in disguise:

Do we know where?

I think someone said LA airport, Sophienette.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 1:09 pm

sophienette wrote:
julychild wrote:These people saw Kaitlyn in disguise:

Do we know where?
yea i wanna know the answer to that! maybe they were in palm springs yesterday???

based on the caption to the picture they said they were having dinner in LA and made fun of Kaitlyn about her disguise in the same note

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 25, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 25, 2015 1:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wonder if that for sure was Kaitlyn? Why don't these people take pictures :angryemotion
laugh out loud, ain't it the truth? Kaitlyn could have been flying to or back from anywhere? For that matter, was it truly Kaitlyn?

If it was Shawns pants she unzipped early in the season, I can see once nick found out... Mentally checking out if he liked her as much as I think he did. IMOO, I wouldn't be surprised.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 pm

SueSt wrote:I think someone said LA airport, Sophienette.
Where did it say they saw them at the airport? I don't recall reading that. The photo was taken at the Tart Restaurant in LA

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Could that (SH) photo have been taken in the East Coast? It was 25 + degrees here.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Could that (SH) photo have been taken in the East Coast? It was 25 + degrees here.

Sorry dont live in the states where is here? please

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Josh to LA as per his tweets. Nothing sleuthed that it was for TB. He tweeted when he was leaving and tweeted on his return.

Kaitlyn spotted with a blonde wig by a couple having dinner.

Shawn spotted at LAX Thursday afternoon, alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Oh, I live in Canada. It was high 20s in Ontario- where I live, as well as in Alberta, and BC, to my knowledge.

As I live in Ontario, I would not be surprised if the weather was similar in NYC

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Now we just need proof via an actual picture or something rather than circumstantial evidence which I totally believe btw and we are golden.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm

:detective The people that said they saw Kaitlyn tagged their location as Tart Restaurant (115 S. Fairfax Ave) which is in LA.  This is a popular area and is right near The Grove.  I agree with the other posters that the weather varies wildly around here. (So Cal)  By the way, that kind of pool is very common at homes in this surrounding neighborhood. :cutesmile!:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn was in a bikini top in 25 degrees, LOL! I believe she was over on the west coast.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson