SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 am

OnePromise wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting to see Shawn in particular included on the cover with Kaitlyn and the words "betrayal". It may tie into what was posted upthread...
emusha wrote:From the Boston Herald/Us Weekly article: Her guilt led her to disclose the between-the-sheets encounter to the other front-­runners. "She knew she had to say something just to unburden herself," says the insider. And the fact that 7 million viewers - including her final guy - would learn about the tryst also factored in. "She realized it was going to be broadcast, and she's seen these things hurt relationships. She figured it was better to be up-front." Bristowe dropped her bombshell selectively, though - "just to the guys she was serious about," says the source. She told each "one-on-one when she felt she needed to." The reaction was predictable: "They were all upset.

It changed everything.
"
It changed everything. This doesn't seem like hyperbole.

Things this season that have been done before in the franchise overall:
= 2 leads and contestants vote.
= Bringing back a past contestant.
= Throwing the lead, especially if a female, under the bus.
= No F1 (if this is true).  

Things never been done before but done this season:
= A contestant active on SM while filming (whether himself or another, still active).
= *FDs before HTDs.
= *Only 2 HTDs and not filmed at guy's hometowns.
* both relate to filming schedule.

IMO, there's something very odd about this season and it is not just the spoilers or the drama. While it can be stated that Kaitlyn is getting a bad edit or being thrown under the bus or there is so much drama and no romance, no F1 etc, this is nothing new. It's been done before.

What is making this season odd to me is the things that are unprecedented: notably -- the filming schedule. And this filming schedule seems to relate to pre-FD sex-guy and Kaitlyn telling her front-runners. The filming schedule also got all hazy and switched around in Ireland (pre-FD and FDs) and then onto Utah (HTDs) and LA (FRC).

I agree.  The schedule had to be changed because I think that Kaitlyn told the F6 or so and Dr. Chris, Jared and Joe either got mad and left or were sent home because of their reaction or lack of "connection".  This left Ben H who was likely too nice to condemn Kaitlyn (my assessment is due to his fun loving, conservative Christian background), Shawn (who liked Kaitlyn, but if he wasn't the sex-guy he only stayed to be the next bachelor) and Nick (who IMO was there for Kaitlyn and was likely the sex-guy who thought he was going to be the F1).  

The schedule change left them with less guys than usual and the need to have fewer hometowns.  I think they switched up the hometown location up because of past season leaks and wanted to keep the final guys more of a secret since there were less of them.  

And then there is the FRC in LA, which could be as simple as this is what they used to do in the past or they knew the ending wasn't going to end well so didn't put out for the exotic FRC location.  Who knows at this point?

It changed everything, should be our clue, that everything in fact was changed from the original plans/travelling/schedule. JMHO.

Good speculation going on here! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:29 am

Man, I hope she's being serious that she's going to LA and isn't messing with us. This is supposed to be a weekend she sees her non-existent dude, if he exists.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏
@kaitlynbristowe
3m3 minutes ago
As soon as I land in LA I'm callin up @SPRAYDISOLE_LA cuz I'm feelin a nice shade of Casper. #spraydisole #studiocity #mobiletan

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:36 am

Alanna yes Awesome, thanks!

It's a good weekend, to travel to CA to get a mobile tan, and meet no one. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:36 am

Watch the feet!! :yes:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:38 am

The HTDs being switched with the FDs was done in Byron's season so has happened before.

IA with those who don't see them changing anything based on what happened. They plan these locations months ahead and have deals with the hotels, etc.

It will be interesting to see if any of the guys openly travel this weekend.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 am

I'm pretty sure there is a "Bachelor" team filming Celebrity Family Feud tomorrow so she may also be a part of that as well. Just something to potentially look out for.

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:42 am

emusha wrote:i believe the filming schedule this way was done during the previous 2 bachelor season? Don't think the HTD was done this way but def the FD before HTD is what I recall though I haven't watched the 2 bachelor season...When Kasha first speculated about the switch between timing of FD and HTD she made a mention of it happening in the previous 2 bachelor season
Thank you, this is correct.
I try to read through all the posts in the a.m. before replying, but this needs to be nipped in the bud.
There are a lot of parallels this season to the season where they had 2 male leads. I don't mean to say it will be identical or close to it, simply that there are multiple parallels. 
Personally, I try not to speculate too much, as I have a very active imagination. So I try to keep my own sleuthing down to the basic facts, the objectives of what we have and then go from there with what develops. A good for instance is there may have only been 2 HTD because the F3/F4 could have removed himself after the FD not feeling it was worthy to involve family at all. It could be shown to us as K eliminating the man, but we know from past seasons, the cast has asked to be let go and it has been made to look like it was the leads idea. It doesn't matter either way in TPTB scheme of things. It still leaves 2 HTDs. 
So onto sleuthing and the facts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:29 pm

When did Kait unfollow Nick on Twitter and Insta? He still follows her.

Maybe she doesn't want to bring attention to their pre-show sexting sm shenanigans to stave off some of the heat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Alanna wrote:When did Kait unfollow Nick on Twitter and Insta? He still follows her.

Maybe she doesn't want to bring attention to their pre-show sexting sm shenanigans to stave off some of the heat.
She unfollowed him yesterday.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Alanna wrote:When did Kait unfollow Nick on Twitter and Insta? He still follows her.

ohhh! I think she unfollowed him today or very recently according to doesfollow.com

you're so quick how did you find out Alanna? haha

That's a very telling move - not sure yet what it tells us though -- we'll have to consider it in full context of everything else we see
did she unfollow him on IG as well?

Does she follow any of the other guys?

Last edited by emusha on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Maybe she unfollowed him because he will be part of the cast coming Monday
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:49 pm

emusha wrote:

ohhh! I think she unfollowed him today or very recently according to doesfollow.com

you're so quick how did you find out Alanna? haha

That's a very telling move - not sure yet what it tells us though -- we'll have to consider it in full context of everything else we see
did she unfollow him on IG as well?

Does she follow any of the other guys?

She doesn't follow any of the guys from this season, other than Brady.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson