SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:55 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:When did Kait unfollow Nick on Twitter and Insta? He still follows her.

Maybe she doesn't want to bring attention to their pre-show sexting sm shenanigans to stave off some of the heat.

ohhh! I think she unfollowed him today or very recently according to doesfollow.com

you're so quick how did you find out Alanna? haha

That's a very telling move - not sure yet what it tells us though -- we'll have to consider it in full context of everything else we see
did she unfollow him on IG as well?

Does she follow any of the other guys?
I'm just a crazy fan, nothing to see here laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:00 pm

giggling
light speed sleuthing there u have it...

did she also unfollow him on IG? couldn't figure that out... I do hope that's not a sign of them being on bad terms if the spoilers from RS are true
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:01 pm

emusha wrote:giggling
light speed sleuthing there u have it...

did she also unfollow him on IG? couldn't figure that out... I do hope that's not a sign of them being on bad terms if the spoilers from RS are true
Yeah, she did. I thought it was interesting, I don't think it necessarily indicates bad terms.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Cool thanks for the info guys!
hmm so she doesn't follow any of the guys on IG or Twitter and she did follow Nick prior to going on the show and admitted to communicating with him via social media
then she unfollows him mid-season
she also followed Brady at some point after season filmed...
she seems to be deliberate about her follows and unfollows hmmm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Perosonally, I think TPTB told her to unfollow Nick. She doesn't follow any of the other guys and once fans see him on the show they will be checking out her twitter, etc.

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Lol, I think it was a smart suggestion or in her best interests now that Nick has arrived. If there were hard feelings after filming with him being active on twitter and Instagram ...she would have unfollowed before now, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:47 pm

That's a good point - the timing is def interesting.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:47 pm

I really think it's because he's officially on the show come Monday. I can't say for certain but I'd be surprised if any of the leads followed any of the contestants while the season was airing. They must know there are fans who follow that stuff and will pick up on these things. Once Nick is officially on the show on Monday, some would probably find Kaitlyn's following him telling whether or not it turns out he is F1 or not. I'm honestly surprised she hadn't done it weeks earlier.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:08 pm

I would think if it didn't end well for either of them they would have unfollowed each other after filming was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Max64 wrote:I would think if it didn't end well for either of them they would have unfollowed each other after filming was done.

ITA. If he unfollows her, then maybe there is an issue. I would watch to see if Kaitlyn's friend, Carson Drake, who Kaitlyn just posted pics with on instagram, unfollows Nick as well. Think they followed each other before the season started, right?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏
@kaitlynbristowe
22m22 minutes ago
darn it!! I just flew out today! “@NikkiGlaser: VANCOUVER! Tonight through Saturday! @YukYuksVan”

Now. Where are those boytoys of hers??

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Max64 wrote:I would think if it didn't end well for either of them they would have unfollowed each other after filming was done.

I would also think if she chose Shawn or any other guy she would have unfollowed Nick immediately upon return from filming.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson