SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon May 25, 2015 11:57 am

Great to see possible SH pics! I don't even care who she picks, since she seemed to have a strong connection with both guys. It would just be a shame if it didn't lead to anything. And I want RS to be wrong.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

producerlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 12:04 pm

jcrbil wrote:Be careful when evaluating temperatures for Los Angeles.  Generally, the official temperature is taken from a reading at the airport which is close to the coast.  At this time of year if you are in the San Fernando Valley (or Burbank or Agoura Hills... or even downtown) the temperature can be 15  or so degrees (F) warmer.  The Los Angeles area is huge and variable in climate.

we actually think the SH can't be near LA cos she posted it was 82F where she was and the high in LA was 71 so we're thinking much further south i.e. closer to palm springs which in the later afternoon was reported to be 77F
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 12:04 pm

mindless wrote:Great to see possible SH pics! I don't even care who she picks, since she seemed to have a strong connection with both guys. It would just be a shame if it didn't lead to anything. And I want RS to be wrong.

Ditto!! excited for RS to get Fliesseddddd
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

emusha wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Be careful when evaluating temperatures for Los Angeles.  Generally, the official temperature is taken from a reading at the airport which is close to the coast.  At this time of year if you are in the San Fernando Valley (or Burbank or Agoura Hills... or even downtown) the temperature can be 15  or so degrees (F) warmer.  The Los Angeles area is huge and variable in climate.

we actually think the SH can't be near LA cos she posted it was 82F where she was and the high in LA was 71 so we're thinking much further south i.e. closer to palm springs which in the later afternoon was reported to be 77F

The girl that spotted Kait in a blonde wig was in LA.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 12:21 pm

^^^ maybe she was in a blonde wig traveling to Palm Springs. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 12:25 pm

I am sure at some point it could have been that temp somewhere in LA. I wouldn't totally rule out the LA area.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 12:29 pm

By the time K was spotted, the SH visit(if there was one) could have been over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Where can I rewatch the full episode of the show anyone knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Beagle wrote:
emusha wrote:

The girl that spotted Kait in a blonde wig was in LA.
ohh do we know that for sure?? then that confuses things cos per sleuthing yesterday temp was def below 25C/82F throughout the day in LA and so what we saw as SH was south of LA  scratch

True SH could have been over by the time the girl in LA saw K in a blond wig but if that's the case then SH lasted from late friday night to early-ish afternoon yesterday... weird
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 12:44 pm

I wonder if that for sure was Kaitlyn? Why don't these people take pictures :angryemotion

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 1:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wonder if that for sure was Kaitlyn? Why don't these people take pictures :angryemotion
scratch yea this is a bit frustrating...
the reason I believe K when she said the temp was 25C was cos she was dressed only in bikini top and what look to be boxer shorts and it was very bright out...it really did look like 82..Friday night K had been seen with a wrap -- it was a little bit chilly in LA.

Also -- someone said Josh was in LA 18-22 for TB stuff?? is this substantiated?? do they fly in all guys who are in contention for TB around the same time to do a round of interviews or something do we have any old info on how that process went for diff ppl do we know where dr. c is?

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 25, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Last edited by sophienette on Mon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Caught up and got my answer :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson