SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Siah wrote:I'm really curious why Ben Z and Kait won't work. They seem like a great fit and he looks like he type too.
Me too. I'm gonna go with my idea that she's a self-saboteur, she definitely has some good dudes she can at least date post-show.
It could be she wanted some older, more sophisticated men vs the mid 20 something boys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:He reminds me of that big mushy guy on Emily's season that was clueless- can't think of his name.

Charlie?  no idea

After glancing in and reading a few posts, I don't think I'll miss much if I skip the epi.  Right? hmmm
I can't "unsee" this episode even If I want to and the brain cells I lost . You are not missing anything. The fun part haven't started yet.

Last edited by lexforlife on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Siah wrote:I'm really curious why Ben Z and Kait won't work. They seem like a great fit and he looks like he type too.
Me too. I'm gonna go with my idea that she's a self-saboteur, she definitely has some good dudes she can at least date post-show.

IA I'm kind picking up on that
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Me too miss! I would like to see more of him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It could be she wanted some older, more sophisticated men vs the mid 20 something boys.
Kaitlyn goes out partying almost every night so I really doubt that was the reason. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Ben H is so cute!!! giggling
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

It good to have sex chemistry with your mate, not so much about talking to kids about it.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:He reminds me of that big mushy guy on Emily's season that was clueless- can't think of his name.

Charlie?  no idea

After glancing in and reading a few posts, I don't think I'll miss much if I skip the epi.  Right? hmmm

Ummmm....let me think?  NO!!!

giggling  ok, thanks!  yes

Now just hoping we get a preview so we'll haven one thing to keep us busy for the week!   Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

hehe not watching but these posts are helping reaffirming that it would be better time spent to not watch without being able to skip over sections thanks for the updates yall
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kaitlyn goes out partying almost every night so I really doubt that was the reason. JMO.

LOL I love Kaitlyn but THIS. Her snapchats are even more immature than my fellow 24 year old friends.
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Clint and JJ so gave TPTB this material, it's so scripted, what a joke

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Glad I switched the channel and missed all that. When ch said it was going to be mystery yet
Type date I thought that sounded interesting ... Didn't realize it was going to be a Hitchcock type date. Shark jumping is what this season will be.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
mindless
GypsySarah
moonchild
traveler90
Lucas15