SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:02 pm

lexforlife wrote:Have we ever seen this blatant disrespect of the lead before- like, usually at this point, tptb would only show the contestants speaking about the lead in a glowing positive light.
I can't recall anything like this either. Poor Kait, jeebus, she's not this bad for walking away single that she deserves all this!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:03 pm

lexforlife wrote:Have we ever seen this blatant disrespect of the lead before- like, usually at this point, tptb would only show the contestants speaking about the lead in a glowing positive light.

Ben and Jake come to mind.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Was that jj slapping himself giggling hilarity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

She fav'd this, so maybe some potential in Bach Nation for her afterall. She does like dudes with game though but he's so sweet!!

Brian Osborne
Coach_Osborne
2h2 hours ago
I would rather listen to my best friend's pregnant wife's baby heart rate than Kupa yelling at my girl Kaitlyn.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

lexforlife wrote:I get not liking the lead but these men are down right disrespectful to her.
Guys don't usually respect girls like Kaitlyn. They all know how she acted last season and she's got the rep of being a party girl. Her upcoming sex-capade just reaffirms that opinion

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 pm

lexforlife wrote:Was that jj slapping himself giggling hilarity.
I wonder how much TPTB paid JJ and Clint to portray these roles.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 pm

And to think I purposely missed last week's episode only to waste 2 hours watching this (that's what I call it at this point because there are no other words).

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:07 pm

mizzoufan wrote:

For both, the women at this point were still saying how great the leads were. I think Bentley but in ITM's. these ones are doing it right there within earshot of Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:10 pm

James on Des' season.

There are other examples that don't come to mind.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Joel Mchale is going to have a field day on The Soup with this episode. Can't wait.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:12 pm

lexforlife wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

For both, the women at this point were still saying how great the leads were. I think Bentley but in ITM's. these ones are doing it right there within earshot of Kaitlyn.
Didn't Kupah say she has Chlamydia?! Nice  :Nod:

I mean, she really screwed up here imo but this is really bad.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Yeah they are editing her really bad here where she is getting no respect from the contestants. I have watched for yrs and at this point- we are meant to still believe all the contestants are into the lead. How bad did you mess up, girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
mindless
GypsySarah
moonchild
traveler90
Lucas15