SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:16 pm

This has to be the one of the worst seasons of all time. Not crazy about Kaitlyn anymore , the guys are horrible, and theses dates are the worse. JMO  :crazed

* No wonder they brought Nick on....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Did they show Chris at all tonight

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:18 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Did they show Chris at all tonight
yes, when his tongue was missing in Kait's mouth laugh out loud .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Did they show preview for next epi or will we only get short ones released during the week?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Actually, I think this season has some really great guys. But the dates are beyond awful and Clint and JJ fauxmance and general douchebaggery is just gross.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Did they show preview for next epi or will we only get short ones released during the week?

They showed the guys talking about someone coming on the show then a glimpse of Nick walking and her being all giddy about it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm

I don't know, I feel like we've had editing show contestants not being into the Bachelorettes. That was such a major storyline with Ashley H, especially Bently and William. Then Frank and Ali. Then Brooks and Des.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Did they show preview for next epi or will we only get short ones released during the week?
Yes, Kait having an orgasm because Nick showed. the guys questioning where they stood because Kait told them someone will be joining the group. of course, JJ slapping himself and I think JJ and Clint broke up Rolling Eyes next episode too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm

whit90 wrote:

They showed the guys talking about someone coming on the show then a glimpse of Nick walking and her being all giddy about it.

Thanks!  So, nothing new to sleuth then? hmmm

ETA:  
lexforlife wrote:
Yes, Kait having an orgasm because Nick showed. the guys questioning where they stood because Kait told them someone will be joining the group. of course, JJ slapping himself and I think JJ and Clint broke up Rolling Eyes next episode too.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698   Sounds like I might be able to skip next week too, then!  I'll just get you to recap it for me!  Hugesmile giggling

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:28 pm

whit90 wrote:This has to be the one of the worst seasons of all time. Not crazy about Kaitlyn anymore , the guys are horrible, and theses dates are the worse. JMO  :crazed

Not enjoying this season at all either. Plus w the spoiler that the FRC takes place at the mansion, no F1, no htd etc. I think there might be a total of 15 min over 3 episodes I've actually liked. Thought perhaps it was just me..But see that others aren't enjoying this season. Knowing Nick will be on next week is the Only thing keeping me from deleting this show from DVR tonight.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:30 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know, I feel like we've had editing show contestants not being into the Bachelorettes. That was such a major storyline with Ashley H, especially Bently and William. Then Frank and Ali. Then Brooks and Des.

They always throw the female leads under the bus. Anyway anyhow.

If it is not the guys being there for the wrong reasons they show the girls being self centered and divas.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:33 pm

b wrote:
whit90 wrote:This has to be the one of the worst seasons of all time. Not crazy about Kaitlyn anymore , the guys are horrible, and theses dates are the worse. JMO  :crazed

Not enjoying this season at all either.   Plus w the spoiler that the FRC takes place at the mansion, no F1, no htd etc. I think there might be a total of 15 min over 3 episodes I've actually liked. Thought perhaps it was just me..But see that others aren't enjoying this season.  Knowing Nick will be on next week is the Only thing keeping me from deleting this show from DVR tonight.
You forgot barely any travel, just Ireland. Is it too late to bring Britt back?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
mindless
GypsySarah
moonchild
traveler90
Lucas15