SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/final-two
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Over the next week we will be moving most of Ashley's threads and Forums that relate to the outcome of this show here.

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/c8-ashley-hebert-and-f1-media-forum

Once it gets closer to the finale we will move this new Forum higher on the board so it will be easier to find.

Also, if you want to find Ashley's post show media blitz which will include various media appearances with her F1 as well as multiple interviews check the new Forum. Pictures and screencaps from the finale, After, and post-show will also be available in that new Forum

We plan to change the name of the new Forum soon as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 pm

I also want to let everyone know we plan on having a Ben Forum set up after the season as well.

Also, be on the lookout for the new Bachelor 16 Forum that will be up and running sometime next week.

Lots of exciting and new things to look forward at our site!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 am

Bentley Gets Bashed as Ashley and Eliminated Bachelors Reunite

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 Bachelorette_clips_110727_640_pix

When some of the hunky gentlemen Ashley Hebert eliminated in earlier rounds of "The Bachelorette" reunited for the "Men Tell All" episode, the topic of Bentley got the panel fired up.

Blake labeled Bentley's behavior as "a terrible display of humanity" and characterized the season's biggest villain as "a narcissist, liar, and a coward."
Bentley Gets Bashed as Ashley and Eliminated Bachelors Reunite
Emotional after watching clips of some of Bentley's most infamous and vulgar statements, Ashley uttered that she felt "like a fool" for falling for his shenanigans. She found it difficult to be "played on national television, being called an ugly duckling, and people being really hard on me." Ashley has insisted that she didn't know his true feelings towards her until watching the storyline unfold on TV. Looking back on the epic "Bachelorette" saga, she said, "The hardest part is seeing how much time I wasted."

Was Bentley there to defend himself? Tune in Sunday night to find out when "The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" erupts with unfiltered opinions on ABC.

On Monday, "The Bachelorette" finale airs when fans find out if Ashley has chosen Ben, J.P., or neither as her future husband. Following the dramatic conclusion, the couple will sit with host Chris Harrison for "After the Final Rose" to discuss their relationship.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks CC!

cupcakes wrote:Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 In-touch-weekly-august-8-2011-the-bachelorettee28093jps-secret-double-life

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 Us-weekly-august-8-2011-denise-richards-breaks-her-silence

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 Ok-magazine-august-2-2011-the-plan-to-get-ben-affleck-j-lo-back-together
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks San!

San wrote:Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 27 Lovesss
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:15 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-terri-orbuch/bachelorette-relationships_b_904382.html

How "Real" Is Reality TV's Love and Courtship? Reflections on The Bachelorette

There are many ways to find true love and marry. But is competing for love with 25 other eligible singles, being whisked away to the most unbelievably romantic and adventurous dates known to mankind, being filmed from every angle and dissected by millions of strangers -- all in the course of a few short weeks -- the best way to do it?

Probably not. But before you call me a wet blanket, let me assure you that The Bachelorette is one of my guilty pleasures. Even though I have spent the past 25 years of my professional life applying scientific rigor to observations of hundreds of married individuals for my landmark marriage study, which is funded by the NIH and ongoing since 1986, I relish the decidedly unscientific and wrong-headed train wreck of The Bachelorette. And I don't say this out of meanness -- it's fact. Fifteen of the 18 couples (83%) from The Bachelor/ette twin series are no longer together. For comparison, the national average hovers at around 45%.

Let me start by saying that I have really grown fond of Ashley Herbet, the former beauty queen and dental student who teaches dance camp. She's smart, very sweet, athletic, outgoing, compassionate, and kind. She's also introspective, analytical, and very fun-loving and upbeat. However, Ashley appears at times quite young emotionally, and a bit on the insecure side. These qualities tend to cloud her judgment.

Like me, fans of the show may find themselves thinking about it the next day. How could Ashley, a smart dental student, fall so hard for Bentley, the classic "bad boy" who admitted on camera, but behind Ashley's back, that he didn't like her and was "playing" her? It's no surprise that this reality show is a big hit. We get to watch many of our own cringe-worthy dating mistakes -- in fast motion, and without the pain.

But back to the big question: Can love befitting a marriage develop in the hearts of men and women in just a few weeks? Doubtful. I say this because many of the factors essential to a strong and healthy relationship are simply unknowable in that short time span. Let's look at what Ashley Herbet can and can't know about her dates, due to the inherent limitations of the reality show's format. This may be of help to other singles looking for love.

She can find out how emotionally attuned he is. By asking the men smart questions (some of which have been, no doubt, coached and rehearsed), Ashley has been able to learn a great deal about their inner lives and how they are put together emotionally -- hurts, resiliency, ability to listen, vulnerability, sensitivity toward her, and so on.

She can learn about his life values. Again, carefully crafted questions on her part have helped Ashley discover whether she shares his life values, such as putting the same importance on religion or agreeing on whether children and extended family are important. This is important, because my marriage study found that sharing life values is one of the key determining factors for compatibility.

She can "feel" if there's chemistry. Ashley is very involved -- some might say too involved -- in the sexual spark, and in her prospective husband's looks and body. Unfortunately, Ashley is a tad fixated on her "type," which seems to be a large macho man with whom she feels, in her words, "safe and secure." This girlish, overemphasis on storybook romance and passion could backfire for Ashley down the road.

She can learn about him from his family. The July 18 episode, when Ashley met the final four's families, was extremely revealing. We saw, for example, that Ames's family was the prep school, horse-and-hound set, very East Coast intellectual. Ashley seemed like a fish out of water, which may have put the final nail in his candidacy coffin. We also saw that Constantine comes with a huge, boisterous extended family, like it or not. And that Ben and his super-protective sister are joined at the hip. My marriage study found that getting along with your spouse's family is a key determining factor in marital happiness.

But, she can't know whether to trust him. This is perhaps the greatest flaw in a competition show where "love" is the prize. Trust, like a foundation, is built brick by brick, over time. In my marriage study, couples named "trust -- or knowing that he or she won't betray or hurt you" -- as a leading component in happy marriages.

She can't learn how he fights, disagrees, and manages stress or conflict. This is another key factor that glues partners together or breaks them apart. Will he hold a grudge? Will he talk, or clam up? Will he be cruel, judgmental, threatening, and lose his temper? Or will he fight fairly, forgive, and then move on? Will he be on edge and grumble, or will he be able to breeze through difficult times?

She can't find out if their lifestyles mesh. Painfully, the previous show's couple, Emily and Brad, broke up precisely because they discovered that their lifestyles were incompatible. Emily was a mom with a 6-year-old daughter living in Charlotte, NC, and looking for stability and security. Brad was a fun-loving bar owner living in Austin, TX. It just wasn't possible to know how things would turn out -- until they had a chance to experience the other's lifestyle preferences and behaviors.

Nevertheless, despite the show's flaws, I wish Ashley luck and I hope she bucks the odds. My choice for her, based on my professional experience, coupled with their shared marriage compatibility factors as far as I can tell, is that the man best suited for Ashley is... .JP. There, I said it.

Last edited by bing2262 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks cfck2222!

cfck2222 wrote:I'm not too sure whether I should put this here or in the Ashley/F1 forum so please let me know if I should move it. This is your taste of the new tabloids.

Summary:
US has an onlooker's report of the FRCs and some blurry pics from each LCD. Mentioned on the cover but not the main cover story
OK reverses itself and has a positive piece on JP called "Secrets Revealed". Mentioned on the cover but not the main cover story
IN TOUCH has another negative story about Ashley and JP being doomed called "JP's Double Life" or something like that. It's the main cover story.
LIFE & STYLE has a 2 page spread on the F2. Not mentioned on the cover.
STAR has a "bombshell" about each of the F2. Not mention on the cover.

US's story does not mention who the F1 and F2 are but in terms of the details pretty much confirms the spoilers we have about the FRC. It mentions Ashley taking proposals from both guys, says the F2 reacts with anger, and quotes an unnamed insider saying there won't be friendship between the lead and F2 guy after this. It also says Ashley's sister told Ashley she saw more attraction between Ashley and Brad than Ashley and JP. The article mentions Ashley had to take some time and compose herself after that incident. The article says the F1's proposal was very emotional and they both poured their hearts out. An unnamed insider is quoted saying they're the real deal and I think the insider also says they will get married. Us also has Constantine's confirmation that he's dating somebody new. He tells them he thinks the relationship has long term potential.

OK's story is a 2 page spread on JP talking about why he's such a popular guy with the public this season. It's a bunch of pictures with little captions. A couple of the captions are quotes from his friend Victoria Flores who says he's a nice guy and ready to settle down. The article mentions in a positive way that JP is still friends with an ex named Lindsey Godt (they have a pic of her) whom he dated last summer. About that relationship the article says it just didn't work out.

In Touch's story about JP's double life is spin about how he's still devastated by his breakup with his ex Stephanie Kerman. They broke up in 2008 and this appears to be the relationship that was discussed in HTDs. The piece is all about how pathetic Ashley is next to Stephanie because Stephanie's all about the urban New York scene while Ashley's from some town in Maine, how Stephanie's always dressed to the nines while Ashley goes to work in scrubs and sometimes no makeup, and how Stephanie has her dream job at a communications firm while Ashley wanted to be a dancer but wound up going to dental school Rolling Eyes They use the most flattering pictures they can find of Stephanie and the most unflattering ones they can find of Ashley. [My editorial note: Ashley still comes off looking pretty good especially in comparison] They also manipulate the coloring of the JP pictures to make him look more menacing giggling The article has pictures of Stephanie with JP's mom and a picture of Stephanie with her long term boyfriend Eric Konopka. Of course the article says Stephanie is happier with her new long term bf! According to the article, Stephanie met somebody else she was attracted to while dating JP and that was the "beginning of the end" of their relationship. The article also mentions JP's jealousy and quotes somebody anonymous as saying he's a nice but a little controlling and that he's thrown himself into his relationship with Ashley but of course the spin is that he's not over his ex. In Touch also says JP dated Lindsey Godt and has a pal saying he was still messed up from the Stephanie breakup. According to the article JP sent flowers to Stephanie after they broke up and was seen at her office once but they don't say he was doing anything strange or wrong there if that's true so no idea Of course In Touch also talks about how insecure and pathetic Ashley is.

Life & Style's story is basically a "who will Ashley pick" spread with nothing new - pictures and a checklist of pluses and minuses for both guys in the F2. There's also a poll in the back of the issue as to who Ashley should pick and JP has something like 72% of the vote.

Star's "bombshell" about JP is that the name of the ex discussed during HTDs is Stephanie Kerman. They quote her current employer saying basically they went through typical boyfriend/girlfriend things, broke up 3 years ago, and they don't understand why this is being brought up again. The employer is quoted as saying Stephanie's moved on to a long term relationship and JP should just let go by not discussing how she broke his heart. [Here's what I don't get. Her employer is a PR firm. Do they not know that shows play up this stuff for drama? It's not like JP named the ex so I don't know what the big deal is.]

Star's "bombshell" about Ben F is that 8 years ago (in 2003), he was arrested for underage drinking after throwing a loud, crazy party with 3 female roommates at the University Of Arizona. They have his mug shot and his comments at the time (he had had 8 or so drinks, he was "almost" 21 but not quite).
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:33 pm

The Bachelorette: 7 Things to Know About J.P. Rosenbaum’s Last Girlfriend!
July 27th, 2011 3:49 pm / Author: Laura Lane

The Bachelorette’s J.P. Rosenbaum is on track to steal Ashley Hebert’s heart on the anticipated finale on Aug. 1, but before Ashley, there was Lindsay Godt, the last woman J.P. dated before deciding to go on the show. Here’s everything you need to know about the beautiful blond who stole J.P.’s heart.

1. She Looks Like Emily Maynard!
Perhaps J.P. was hoping Bachelor winner Emily Maynard would be the Bachelorette – she certainly seems to be his type. While Lindsay’s friends refer to her as a “Reese Witherspoon look-a-like,” Lindsay is a spitting image of Brad Womack’s ex Emily.

OK! NEWS: BACHELORETTE RECAP — ASHLEY HEBERT GETS DUMPED AGAIN; RYAN PARK RETURNS

2. She’s smart.
Don’t let the blonde hair fool you, this girl has beauty and brains. She graduated from Syracuse University and is an attorney in New York. How is this girl still single?

3. She had his parent’s approval

J.P. and Lindsay were family friends and had known each other for years before they dated. Their parents would have been thrilled had things worked out for the couple. “She knows his parents and everything,” a friend tells OK!. “They had a good relationship it just didn’t work out.”

OK! GALLERY: BACHELORETTE ASHLEY HEBERT BANS BOZOS IN L.A.

4. Her friends wanted them together.
Lindsay’s friends fell in love with J.P. and couldn’t understand why the smart and sexy couple couldn’t make it work. “She’s very sweet, she’s beautiful, she’s an attorney, she’s very smart, she’s adorable — I mean I thought they looked good together!” says her friend.

5. J.P. cooked for Lindsay.
“I remember one of their dates he went over to her apartment and made her sushi,” a friend of Lindsay’s tells OK!. “I thought that was really cute.”

OK! EXCLUSIVE: EMILY MAYNARD — TORN BETWEEN LOVE & FAME

6. They still talk.
J.P. even texted Lindsay when he saw her picture in OK! magazine this week. “They’re still friends, they still talk, but they didn’t have that something that makes it last forever,” says a friend.

7. She doesn’t watch The Bachelorette
While she may have moved on from J.P., watching her ex date another woman on national television is still too close for comfort for Lindsay. “She doesn’t like to watch all of that,” a friend tells OK!.

FOR MORE ON THE BACHELORETTE‘S J.P ROSENBAUM AND HIS EX LINDSAY, PICK UP THIS WEEK’S ALL NEW OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE NOW!

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/07/the-bachelorette-7-things-to-know-about-j-p-rosenbaums-last-girlfriend/
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 am

Ashley & Gents Take Jabs at Bentley and Nominate Next 'Bachelor'
ET

Following the heated taping of "The Bachelorette: Men Tell All," Ashley Hebert and some of her former suitors didn't hold back with ET. The word-slinging about Bentley continued backstage and a clear "Bachelor" favorite emerged.

Satisfied with his own surprise exit, Constantine Tzortzis weighed in on Bentley's noticeable absence from the taping. "I would encourage him to have come back. We've all gotten emails from him saying how it 'was edited wrong and they tricked me.' If that's the case man, step up." He wished Bentley had used the opportunity to explain his motivation for treating Ashley so poorly.

The other guys and even Ashley herself were a bit easier on him. "I don't harbor any type of resentment," Ashley said forgivingly. William Holman hopes Bentley's recovering well from this debacle because "I heard a lot of horrible things that are going on with him in Utah." The nonconfrontational Ames Brown wouldn't have whipped out his pink boxing gloves to take a swing at Bentley, echoing Ashley in that he's moved beyond that saga.

A lot of buzz is surrounding which hunk will have the chance to swoon a lineup of beautiful women of his own on the next season of "The Bachelor." Ames is without a question the favorite amongst his peers. Ashley nominated him saying, "He has so much going on for him and I think he would make somebody very happy," while also considering endorsing Ryan Park.

William concurred, raving, "The guy is the whole package. America loves him." Ryan singled out Ames' best qualities as "genuine," "polite," and "intelligent." Constantine gave the scholarly heartthrob a stamp of approval, calling him "a renaissance man." Ames is handling the sudden attention humbly, expressing his confidence in the producers to find him the woman of his dreams. He blushed, "they found Ashley and she is as close to perfect as I've ever met, so I would just let them do their thing again."

This past Monday's episode had two major standout storylines, interestingly not involving the final men. Ryan told ET that he feels complacent with his decision to ambush Ashley in Fiji even though he didn't get the "magical ending" he sought. Rejection was hard on both occasions, but "the second time I had at least had time to prepare for it."

Constantine had the chance to clear the air and defend his withdrawal "My decision to leave was based on the simple fact that I knew the next step meant marriage and proposal and in my mind I only want to use that once," he said with morality. "I only want to propose to one person and in my heart I wasn't ready for that." Ashley agreed it was "a very mutual departure."

For the entire war of words between the very vocal "Bachelorette" bunch, watch "Men Tell All" on Sunday night on ABC. Just one day later, on Monday, "The Bachelorette" finale airs, followed by the annual "After the Final Rose."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 am

Sonoma bachelor heads to 'The Bachelorette' season finale

Sonoma's own bachelor Ben Flajnik shared some steamy moments with Ashley Hebert on Monday night's episode of "The Bachelorette" on ABC, as the couple buttered each other up with sunscreen on a yacht off the coast of Fiji and told each other how comfortable they felt together.

Sonoma Man On 'The Bachelorette'
"I am floating, I feel really great," Flajnik said to the cameras, reminiscing about their date. "It's been years since I felt this way."

But although there appeared to be chemistry between the two on the season's second-to-last episode, their moments together didn't appear to be very emotional. Hebert characterized her relationship with Flajnik as light and playful, and said his personality is goofy and silly.

Both talked about how easy it was to be together, and it was difficult to tell whether that ease was the result of Flajnik's laid-back nature, or a spark that had faded just a little bit.

"I think after today, continuing on would be wonderful," Flajnik said to Hebert on the show. And then he shrugged. "I think continuing on would be very nice. . . . Tonight, everything was just kind of good."

The episode was riddled with surprises. On one date, Constantine Tzortzis decided he wasn't really feeling it for Hebert, so he left the show. And then Ryan Park, who Hebert had eliminated in an earlier episode, returned to ask for a second chance. But Park was turned down for a second time, fueling speculation on Twitter and Facebook that he could be in the running to be the next star of "The Bachelor."

Twitter also was buzzing with "Ben F." admirers, who made it clear that if he didn't win, they'd be happy to audition to play a part in his life.

"Ben F has women around the world falling in love with him," one viewer tweeted. "Ben is not allowed to get the final rose. Love him and want him for myself," tweeted another.

Flajnik's comments to Hebert during their date almost sounded like a response to the online admirers. "I am available today," Flajnik said during his date with Hebert. "Whereas two months ago, when we started this journey, I wasn't available."

Flajnik received a rose from Hebert at the end of the night, so he will be continuing on to the final episode, which airs next Monday on ABC.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110726/ARTICLES/107261095/1033/sitemaps04?p=2&tc=pg
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b254931_bachelorettes_men_spill_their_thoughts.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari