SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by bing2262 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/07/bachelorette-ryan-park-ashley-interview.html
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Bachelorette's Ryan: Stop Attacking Ashley for Her "Insecurities!"

Ashley Hebert may have rejected Ryan Park not once but twice on The Bachelorette, but the 31-year-old solar energy executive insists he has no hard feelings.

"When I was let go, I didn't really understand, [but] now everything comes clear watching her chemistry with the other guys," Park told reporters during a Thursday conference call.

VIDEO: Ashley reveals her biggest Bachelorette regret

Admitting that he's no longer "in love with Ashley," Park says he continues to run through plenty of "what if" scenarios in his head.

"Timing has a place in every relationship. I do think Ashley and I can work; I still feel that way. Maybe if we had a date earlier on, I could have sparked something," he said. "Something could have been different if it was under different circumstances -- or if [finalists] Ben [Flajnik] and JP [Rosenbaum] weren't around!"

VIDEO: Ashley says her fantasy date with Ben was "like a honeymoon"

All in all, Park deems his one-time love "a great Bachelorette," but insists she was misunderstood by fans and viewers.

"Being the Bachelorette is hard!" Park attested. "It's unfortunate she's being attacked for her insecurities, and how [former suitor Bentley Williams] preyed on that."

So, would Park take his turn in the spotlight as ABC's new Bachelor? "Maybe!" he told reporters.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm

5 Reasons Ashley Hebert Should Pick JP Rosenbaum

It’s never too late to give a person you’ve never met advice on a decision they already made two months ago. So here are five reasons why Ashley Hebert should pick JP Rosenbaum on The Bachelorette Season 7 finale:

1. They have the best chemistry.
Chrystie is chrazy. When JP and Ashley kiss, they have the kind of fireworks Michelle Money talked about on The Bachelor Season 15. Ashley calls JP’s smile the cutest thing she’s ever seen and says looking at him makes her want to smile forever. He says he wants to be the last man standing, not to “win” but because he wants to marry her. When he says sweet stuff, it sounds completely and utterly sincere. She’s so into him. He’s so into her. We’re so into them.

2. She needs a supportive, sensitive guy.
Ashley called JP her “rock” through this “journey.” He was the guy who picked up the Bentley pieces — twice — and even wasted his breath trying to convince the other guys to give Ashley a break after she told them about Bentley’s comeback. JP did an adorable video for the official Bachelor site after Episode 6, where he asked the audience to give Ashley a break, too. So all those people who think JP is too jealous and controlling for Ashley must’ve missed the part where he was the first to get over her obsession with Bentley. On that note...

3. A little jealousy is a good thing.
JP’s “Jealous Person” briefly reared his head in Taiwan — and some viewers freaked about the idea that he objected to her kissing other guys. Imagine! You’d almost hope your future fiance would care about you enough to want you to himself. We’d be more worried about the bachelors who don’t care who she’s smooching by Episode 7, ‘cause those guys are probably just along for the ride.

4. He’s ready to settle down.
JP is 34, which is not ancient, despite the idea that a single guy in his mid-30s is a Hugh Hefner waiting to happen. JP spent his 20s as the kind of serial dating emotional zombie Ben Flajnik seemed to be until recently, then got his heart broken by a girl he dated for about two and a half years. JP’s ex found someone new and it hurt him. He’s ready to find someone who wants him exclusively and that’s what Ashley wants for herself, so it’s nice to think that “the process” actually worked in bringing them together. He lives in New York, which is close to where Ashley is finishing dental school in Philly. We can see her enjoying city life with JP, strolling through farmers markets, and hanging out with her Bachelor BFF Ashley Spivey, who also lives in the Big Apple.

5. They already have a cute nickname.
This is more for us than them, but we’re really taken with the whole Team Cupcake thing. It just sounds too cute to not be true. Right from the premiere, when JP talked about how his boss nicknamed him Cupcake — and Ashley said she wants her husband to call her Cupcake — the stage was set for a super-sweet finale. If she doesn’t pick him, we’ll be heartbroken.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/5-reasons-ashley-hebert-should-pick-jp-rosenbaum
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-final-rose-ceremony-photos-forever-after-in-fiji-96880.aspx

'The Bachelorette' Final Rose Ceremony Photos: Forever After in Fiji

Photos from the highly anticipated, highly dramatic Bachelorette finale, in which Ashley Hebert will choose her final guy. Check out the guys ring shopping and Ashley waiting for them at the final rose ceremony, and find out if she chooses Ben or JP when the finale airs Monday, August 1 at 8pm on ABC.

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-final-rose-ceremony-photos-forever-after-in-fiji-96880.aspx

It's our ol' finale buddy, Neil Lane!

From ABC: "In this gripping special conclusion, Ashley, who began her search for love with 25 bachelors, has survived a shocking and emotionally taxing journey and found herself falling in love with two very different, but wonderful men, Ben F. and J.P. As she prepares to make one of the most difficult decisions of her life, she invites the two remaining bachelors to tour more of the breathtaking island country of Fiji to meet her family. Ashley hopes her family will offer some crucial input about which incredible man they believe will make the better match for her. Then the men have one last chance to lay their hearts on the line, each trying to guarantee that he will be the one to get Ashley's final rose. Once fearful that none of the men would be drawn to her, she now has two men in love with her. But which man will she choose to leave paradise with and to share her life, and who will go home with a broken heart?"
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20513999,00.html

Ashley Hebert: 'I'm So Happy, So in Love'

After being roasted to her face, ridiculed behind her back, led on by the season's villain, walked out on by two men and reduced to tears on too many occasions to count, it was hard to believe The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert would eventually find her happily ever after.

"There were certainly moments where I thought I'd made a mistake agreeing to be the Bachelorette and thought it wasn't going to end well," Hebert, 26, told PEOPLE at the taping of Sunday's Men Tell All special, which airs Sunday (9 p.m. ET) on ABC. "But you come out a stronger person and learn so many things about yourself. Ultimately, I know I did the right thing."

And now she admits all the heartache was worth it. "I'm so happy, so in love. I found a great man," she says of her new relationship. "It's going strong – we've been hanging out and talking all the time. I hoped I would leave with this type of relationship."

With the finale looming (it airs Monday at 8 p.m. ET), Hebert is anxious to go public with the identity of the last man standing. "I'm really ready for this to be over so we can go into the light of day and get on with normal everyday life," she says.

Of course, she had to first face the men she sent away at the reunion special. "At first, it was overwhelming to walk out and see the guys again, but the Men Tell All is good closure," she says. "They leave so quickly once you say goodbye on the show. This gave me a chance to talk to them and explain my choices. I don't think anyone hates me. Many of them sound happy for me."

One person she didn't have to face was heartbreaker Bentley, who declined the producers' invitation to attend. "Part of me was happy because I am over him and don't want to waste anymore time or energy on Bentley," Hebert says. "An apology would have been nice to hear although something tells me I wouldn't have gotten one."

The season's other controversies, including the masked man, Ryan's surprise visit to Fiji, William's hurtful roast and throwing of Ben under the bus on the two-on-one date were also discussed at length at the special. There were accusations, apologies, name-calling and even some tears, but Constantine Tzortzis, 30, was sure the hatchet was buried before the soundstage lights went out.

"With guys, you get it off your chest and then it's water under the bridge," he says. "I don't think there's going to be lasting bad blood. I have a ton of new great friends. You spend the most time with the other guys and it is only natural that you are going to get close to them. We're like a fraternity."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm

http://blogs.payscale.com/salary_report_kris_cowan/2011/07/the-bachelorette-tv-show.html

July 29, 2011

Love and Salaries on "The Bachelorette" TV Show

Another season of the “The Bachelorette” is winding down after a dizzying display of alpha-male behavior and slurpy make-out sessions. Ashley’s barely wipes the make-up off her eyes from one romantic dinner before she’s whisked away on a motor scooter, her cheek resting on some guy’s brawny back.
How has she managed to sort through all of these cuties? It’s hard to imagine the task but she’s narrowed the field to two lucky guys: Ben F. and J.P.

While their choice of career might not be as important, at the moment, as their kissing skills, we here at PayScale want to make sure that Ashley is fully informed before she makes her final decision. Don’t just fall for the charm, Ashley!

Once she and her soon-to-be “Honey” are driving the kids to soccer practice, saving for college tuition and making house payments, all of the former glamour will be gone and monthly bills will be left. Ashley might like to know that her man is going to able to contribute to the family bottom line.

So, here are the facts about Ben F. and J.P.’s careers, according to ABC.com and online salary database PayScale.com.

Ben F. – Winemaker, Sonoma, Ca.

Ben F. brought Ashley wine the first time he met her because, let’s face it, winemakers are cool and sexy. We figured that at age 27 he likely has, at most, 5-8 years of experience. He’s in Sonoma, so his salary range is $48,260 - $81,560 per year, according to PayScale. Not bad at all.

That said, since Mom and Dad own the winery, he may be earning extra and has the potential to run the whole show one day – even own the winery. At the very least, if he stays a “winemaker” until he nears retirement, his salary range will be (in today’s dollars) $71,380 - $127,850. He and Ashley should be able to pay those bills, it looks like.

J.P. – Construction Manager, Roslyn, N.Y.

J.P. offers the sex appeal of being a certified Mr. Fix-It and, Ashley believes, a first-rate Smooch Master. He is in an industry that has seen hard times, and will see them again if the economy slows.

J.P. is quite a bit older than Ben, at 34, so that means he is more experienced at work and has had a few more raises. A construction manager, with 8-13 years of experience in Roslyn, N.Y., has a typical salary range of $72,160 - $109,600 per year, according to PayScale. J.P.’s quite a bit ahead of Ben already.

A few years down the road, somewhere around retirement, J.P.’s salary could grow to $93,200 - $149,340 (in today’s dollars), still ahead of Ben. And, while he may not inherit a business, he could go into business for himself and earn even more.

Our Advice to Ashley on "The Bachelorette" TV Show

All salary analysis aside, Ashley, we hope you keep your own skills and finances strong and don’t rely too much on your honey’s hard work. Be empowered, follow your heart and have fun!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20514463,00.html
Bachelorette's The Men Tell All Special: What You Didn't See

By Carrie Bell

Monday August 01, 2011 10:35 AM EDT
Bachelorette's The Men Tell All Special: What You Didn't See | Ashley Hebert

Ashley Hebert

Craig Sjodin/ABC

Facebook
Tweet

It wasn't just bad guy Bentley that you didn't see at The Bachelorette's The Men Tell All reunion special on Sunday night. When Ashley Hebert came face to face with the suitors she sent packing, a few members of the Bachelor Pad 2 cast and Bachelor franchise veterans in Hollywood, there were smiles, sobs and swearing. Here's what you didn't see on TV:

• William Holman, 30, hasn't had any luck finding a girlfriend. "Most people say, 'You're William from The Bachelorette, right? Do you have Blake's number?' " he said. "It's either Blake or Mickey." Yet William told PEOPLE that he only regrets one thing about his experience and it isn't throwing Ben C. under the bus, breaking man code or roasting Ashley. "If I did it all over again, the only thing I would change is calling myself a 30-year-old boy," he said. "I meant young at heart not afraid to grow up or commit. I am not a man-child running around in a Peter Pan costume."

• Ben Castoriano, 28, did not rejoin Jdate.com, the site William told Ashley he was eager to get back to, post-show. He was thrilled to have a chance to explain what was really said (Apparently, online dating was mentioned in a serious conversation with J.P.) to Ashley and America and to confront William about his "supper with Judas." "I wanted to leave with closure and I feel good about [The Men Tell All]," he said. "I don't hold a grudge against William. It was more an immature thing to do than something that indicates that he is a bad person."

• Tim McCormack, 35, stole the show with his New York accent and self-deprecating jabs about his blackout behavior on the first night. He knew he would hear some jokes about his behavior, which he reassured was not characteristic, but decided to face the music – unlike Bentley. "I'm the type of person who likes to look things head on. But maybe if I was [Bentley] and had done what he did, I wouldn't want to be anywhere nears [Men Tell All]," he said. He was thrilled when Ashley ran over to give him a hug and introduce herself.

• When Ames Brown, 31, came up to the hot seat, it was obvious he had fans who applauded at length. But one woman took it a step farther, screaming, "Take it off!"

• Bachelor Bad 2 star Michelle Money, who appeared on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor, didn't discuss rumors that neither Bentley nor his business is doing well. But she did admit that she was "afraid he would slash my tire" for warning Ashley about him in a text message.

• As Ali Fedotowsky recounted her "normal girl" insecurities and assured Ashley that "you just have to find one," Casey, a suitor from her season, blurted out, "I just thought of another song."

• Former Bachelor Jason Mesnick may not have gotten as big a round of applause as Ames did, but his fans didn't let him return to Seattle feeling underappreciated. When he exited the building post-taping, audience members were waiting in line to be shuttled back to the parking lot. The second they noticed him, clapping broke out as well as shouts of "Congrats," "Way to go," "Good job in there" and "Say hi to Molly for us. She's pretty."
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/08/01/exclusive-the-bachelorette-ashley-hebert-engagement-fashion/
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/idUS130711174520110801
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 am

http://www.etonline.com/tv/113012_Ashley_s_Sister_and_JP_Reconcile_on_Bachelorette_After_the_Final_Rose/index.html

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 pm

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/08/02/ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-marriage/

Yes, it’s true that reality TV love can be manufactured, but, in this case, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have found true love while filming ‘The Bachelorette’.

Who says that real love has to happen only under “normal” circumstances? And that “normal” circumstances means that two people have to have met at a party, at work, in college or through a blind date? And that they have to have known each other for at least a year before making the ultimate commitment?

And who says love will be doomed if a couple meets on the set of a reality conjured-up love and dating show like The Bachelorette?

Here’s the thing — the reality is that couples who fall in love and stay in love for the rest of their lives meet in all kinds of conventional AND crazy ways.

There is no guarantee that people who have dated for 10 years in a small town before walking down the aisle will stay married any more than a couple like Ashley and J.P., who met while she tested out 25 different husband candidates for TV?

It’s not how a couple meets or even how long they know each other that determines whether romance will burn hot for a lifetime or fizzle out in a flash.

What’s more important is that Ashley and JP share similar life goals, innate values, and daily interests, AND that they are both committed to making their love work.

It doesn’t hurt that the couple also has some intense physical chemistry, to go along with all that, and Ashley and JP clearly get a ten in that department.

But more important — watching them on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, Aug. 1, in their first post-Bachelorette interview, it was clear that they are exceptionally relaxed and comfortable together.

They smiled, laughed and their faces glowed as they sat and talked with Jimmy. Ashley repeatedly leaned into JP as she talked and they laughed together. JP seemed completely accepting of Ashley and wasn’t even phased when he was shown a clip of Ashley making out with the other finalist, Ben Flajnik. He is confident enough in himself and secure enough in his relationship to have taken that unpleasant surprise in stride.

The couple revealed that they’ve spent three hours a night talking on Skype for months while they’ve had to be separated for the show, and that’s given them more time to get to know each other — a very good thing.

The pair are old enough — she’s 27, he’s 34 — to have experienced life and other romances and to know that this is the right person to spend their lives with.

They also both have “a life.” Neither “needs” the other, to make a “life.” Ashley is in her last year of her training to be a dentist. JP works as a construction manager at the J Companies in NYC. They’re both ambitious yuppies who can complement each other

The pair have a real and do-able plan to get through a year of semi-separation since she will be based in Philadelphia to finish her training and JP is in NYC. They’re being realistic and supportive of each other’s career aspirations.

And they are comfortable with each other’s families.

In effect — they may have met in an unusual way and under the glare of TV cameras — but they are “normal” people who are looking forward to “a humble normal life,” together, they have explained. Neither is pursuing a career in the spotlight as professional reality TV stars — thank the Lord, for them and their marriage!

Their desire to live a “normal” life bodes well for their success. The first Bachelorette, Trista Rehn, is still happily married to firefighter Ryan Sutter living in Eagle County, Colorado, with their two young children.

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky is still happily engaged and living with insurance executive, Roberto Martinez — another “normal” couple, who met under non-normal circumstances.

If anything, Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum, will have a wonderful “how we met” story to tell their children and grandchildrem. JP will always be proud, he beat out 24 other men to win Ashley’s heart and the pair will share a unique bonding experience that few others can match.

So mazel tov, Ashley and JP! We can’t wait until your wedding and then your 25th wedding anniversary

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-bachelorette-finale-is-218099

TV Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale Is Lowest Ever

ABC still wins the night even though "Bachelorette" was down 29% from last summer's finale; overall Ashley Hebert’s season tied for lowest-rated in the franchise.

Monday night's Bachelorette finale -- in which Ashley Hebert accepted a proposal from JP Rosenbaum -- won ABC the night, but was down a whopping 29 percent from last summer's Bachelorette finale starring Ali Fedotowsky.

In fact, Monday's ending, which rated a 2.7, was the lowest-rated Bachelorette finale ever. Fox's Hell's Kitchen tied The Bachelorette in the key 18-49 demo, and it was down 8 percent from last week (Fox's MasterChef was also down 4 percent). Fox came in second.

Overall, Hebert's Bachelorette tied Season 4 starring DeAnna Pappas as the lowest-rated cycle ever.

The After the Final Rose special, which aired directly after the finale, rated a 2.8, and was down 26 percent from last August's special of the same name.

Univision (1.7) came in third place, followed by NBC, Telemundo (0.5) and the CW (0.2).

Below, the networks ranked by demo overall, with shows listed with demo and total viewers:

ABC - 2.7
· The Bachelorette Finale: 2.7, 9.5 million
· The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose (S): 2.8, 9.3 million

FOX - 2.3
· Hell's Kitchen: 2.4, 5.4 million
· MasterChef, 2.3, 5.4 million

CBS - 1.1
· How I Met Your Mother (R): 1.1, 3.7 million
· Mike & Molly (R): 1.1, 4.1 million
· Two & A Half Men (R): 1.3, 5.2 million
· Mike & Molly (R): 1.1, 4.8 million
· Hawaii Five-O (R): 0.9, 4.4 million

NBC - 0.7
· America's Got Talent (R): 1.0, 4.4 million
· Law & Order: CI (R): 0.6, 3.2 million
· Harry's Law (R): 0.6, 3.2 million
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari