SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:12 pm

dedré wrote:Britt has always been real and normal in my opinion people judged her harshly she's just energetic and free spirited I never got the fake vibe from her.and I'm proud of her for not marketing products for money on her IG like all the other girls or behaving like this big time celeb on social media. Still interested to see how her appearance with Brady is gonna go in ATL  I know he'll be playing music and speaking and she'll be speaking and they are both doing a Q and A, it's a 3hour drive for me and I'm considering going LOL.

Where and when in Atlanta?  Just curious since I live here.  I might go check out Brady's music.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lovebeingretired Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:05 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
dedré wrote:Britt has always been real and normal in my opinion people judged her harshly she's just energetic and free spirited I never got the fake vibe from her.and I'm proud of her for not marketing products for money on her IG like all the other girls or behaving like this big time celeb on social media. Still interested to see how her appearance with Brady is gonna go in ATL  I know he'll be playing music and speaking and she'll be speaking and they are both doing a Q and A, it's a 3hour drive for me and I'm considering going LOL.

Where and when in Atlanta?  Just curious since I live here.  I might go check out Brady's music.

It's in Austin, TX, on Sept 6-7.

Here's the site: continuumministries.com

lovebeingretired

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Ah okay thank you for clarifying.   Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeingretired Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:58 pm

A tweet from the Continuum Conference:

@continuumaustin: Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops are going to help us walk through the dating dynamic by sharing their own successes and struggles.

lovebeingretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 pm

So their relationship ended.... was there any real discussion about them on the show re: the break up ?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Rolly wrote:

So their relationship ended.... was there any real discussion about them on the show re: the break up ?

Not that I recall. The last mention of them and their relationship that I remember was when she introduced him to her mom and then it was as if they never existed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 31 11939683_536888933142033_254955776_n

@bradytoops
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 am

dedré wrote:Britt has always been real and normal in my opinion people judged her harshly she's just energetic and free spirited I never got the fake vibe from her.and I'm proud of her for not marketing products for money on her IG like all the other girls or behaving like this big time celeb on social media.
I ran into Britt yesterday while grocery shopping, she was very real and normal, I spoke to her for few minutes, she was very sweet and very kind, I LOVED her! She was not fake at all and didn't behave like a celeb at all, I felt very comfortable in her presence, she was very sweet! <3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:23 am

That is great to hear, Maddy! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:12 am

Maddy wrote:
dedré wrote:Britt has always been real and normal in my opinion people judged her harshly she's just energetic and free spirited I never got the fake vibe from her.and I'm proud of her for not marketing products for money on her IG like all the other girls or behaving like this big time celeb on social media.  
I ran into Britt yesterday while grocery shopping, she was very real and normal, I spoke to her for few minutes, she was very sweet and very kind, I LOVED her! She was not fake at all and didn't behave like a celeb at all, I felt very comfortable in her presence, she was very sweet! <3

Oh, that's so cool! I'm glad to hear she was so nice. What did you talk about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:32 am

I asked her if we were going to see more of her on TV again and if she was going to do some more acting, she said she was done with all that and acting was a long time ago. I mentioned editing, that sometimes you cannot recognize yourself after that, she said she was shocked how they showed her on CS's season.
She said everything was good in her life now.

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:42 am

That's great to hear! She does seem to happily be living out of the limelight. Sometimes, things work out for the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless