SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 am

They will continue as long as we watch it!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't like this at all. I hope it doesn't destroy a fragile new relationship. I hope Shawn trusts her...kinda depends who sex guy is...if it's nick then we can kiss this couple goodbye. 

They could have sent her to becca or another former contestant...wow they are exacting revenge!

They sent her to Whitney. It could be spun that the friends are together to support Whit in her time of need.

If K&S are meant to be he will have to learn to be okay and confident with free spirited flirty Kaitlyn.

I think they will be fine. Maybe the stink face was for Shawn having to be by the plastic Andi? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 am

I'm highly amused watching Kaitlyn and Shawn jump through hoops for the producers to atone for their mistakes. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 3806527698 Honestly, it reminded me of The Hunger Games: President Snow makes Katniss pretend to love Peeta for the sake of their audience; Fleiss makes Kaitlyn pretend like Nick still has a shot for the sake of their audience. Man. I just want the show to be over for these three now! Next couple of weeks will be torture for them.

PS - Shawn posted a cute snapchat of Chris today. He captioned it Cupcake (screenshots below). He just does a once-over with a camera while Cupcake is texting, there's also music in the background; they just seem to be hanging out! I'd say he's not too upset since he's snapchatting, but maybe the producers made him do it.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Screen12" />
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Screen11" />

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am

I'm not blaming tptb for this. IMO it's all on Kaitlyn All contestants and leads go into this with eyes wide open as to what is going to happen during this process. They're being paid to participate ... And contractually agree to go along for the ride. The edit is dependant on their actions...it is definitely an exaggerated edit ... But they are portrayed for who they are.

I don't believe for one second that the snapchat was accidental ... That was Kaitlyn thumbing her nose at tptb. This show has become disgusting and I'm done watching for the most part .... But unless you've been hiding under a rock, anybody who goes on that show knows the score before the camera starts rolling. Kaitlyn should never have been the lead ... I saw this coming a mile away, and tptb deserve what they're getting from her for making her the lead and not just assigning her to be on BIP, which is where she belongs.

Sean looks like he cares ... But Kaitlyn is enjoying this immensely I think. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 am

So could someone please help me understand the locations?

Wasn't the snapchat from a SHV in Arizona on Friday night? And somehow by Saturday Shawn is in Nashville and Kaitlyn is in Chicago?

Maybe I am wrong about Arizona and the SHV was closer to Chicago/Nashville.

Also, totally off topic, but Andi does look plastic and why do they continue to include her in BachNation stuff?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:13 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't like this at all. I hope it doesn't destroy a fragile new relationship. I hope Shawn trusts her...kinda depends who sex guy is...if it's nick then we can kiss this couple goodbye. 

They could have sent her to becca or another former contestant...wow they are exacting revenge!
Yeah, this is messed up but hopefully they're taking this as a challenge they can take on as a team and it only makes them grow stronger. I think Shawn in real life really can't be a jealous guy because Kait couldn't be with someone like that, she's too much of a free spirit. She also did go on Seacrest talking about her ons, sending nudies and sleeping with Chris, so she must have known if it would bother Shawn that much and I doubt she'd go there if that was the case.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 am

luvstx wrote:So could someone please help me understand the locations?

Wasn't the snapchat from a SHV in Arizona on Friday night?  And somehow by Saturday Shawn is in Nashville and Kaitlyn is in Chicago?

Maybe I am wrong about Arizona and the SHV was closer to Chicago/Nashville.

Also, totally off topic, but Andi does look plastic and why do they continue to include her in BachNation stuff?

Easy to shuffle both of them off on the first flight to anywhere as long as they are seen to be many miles apart. Millsy and Co love Andi Dorfman, at least it seems that way. Bennies of being part of the Bach family, getting invited to special backstage events.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 am

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Imo, crazy as it all is I wouldn't worry too much about it. TPTB will do what they always do... pretend as if nothing has happened.
ITA. They don't have many or any options at this point other than ignoring it. I'm guessing Chris will bring it up at atfr or maybe JK will if sanctioned by tptb and tease Kait over it but that's it. I cannot imagine they'll address it in any way before then.

I find this increasingly amusing to watch, and indeed it seems like TPTB are going to make it look like the snapchat video couldn't have been recent because Shawn was with Dr. Chris and Kaitlyn was in Chicago.

IMO the snapchat is real - but accidental (largely because Kaitlyn deleted it so quickly - just not quickly enough because of how many follow her snapchat) and that as soon as she realized what she had done she told TPTB (on a SHV there would have been a handler with them anyway who would be briefed in advance on what to do). IMO these are very very smart people and I think they would have had contingency plans thought through for a long time just in case a SHV get's "discovered". I think we're seeing exactly what that contingency plan is - get the couple away from the SH and in another city where they can be / will be spotted to make it appear that the accidental discovery couldn't possibly have been what it seems because they were both somewhere else. It's actually quite brilliant - and simple - and is probably going to work. Enough people are going to believe that the snapchat video couldn't have been what it seemed to be and the show will go on pretty much the way it was always intended to.

That's pretty much how they dealt with the plane-gate video on Andi's season and many people - who knew the full story about the plane video and where it came from - believed it was faked; the same thing will happen this season, IMO.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 am

Lucas, I agree. People are already confused how they're apart when they thought they were together for the video? laugh out loud

And really, Kait and Shawn should be fine, they were sent out to a fun event at home in Nashville and to a great city in Chicago to see friends. It's not like tptb are punishing them by dropping them on opposite ends of the Pacific Coast Trail, taking away their shoes and telling them if they want to be together, they have to hike shoeless to meet in the middle. Things could be worse for Team Snapchat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 am

Trying to catchup before disappearing for ours again... d we believe the Snapchat? is everyone 100% that K&S are a couple (at least now)?
Have you all sleuthed it couldnt be from a different time (like FS?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 am

Have been pondering this snapchat revelation and how it could tie in to the spoilers/info we have and still make sense and I've come up with a scenario (haven't backread the thread to see if anything like this has already been mentioned, so apologies if I'm being redundant)-

What if sex guy is Nick, and Kaitlyn does come clean to a few of her final guys, including Shawn, and although he's upset and angry, she convinces him to stay and continue "the process". She'd certainly go all out to do this, because he's the only one of the other guys she REALLY cares about. The change in format as far as FDs and no actual HTDs is due to not enough guys sticking around and the producers scrambling to come up with other alternatives. Shawn goes as far as having his family come and meet her in UT, but at that point, sometime before the FRC, he goes to her and tells her he can't deal with it and leaves. She's heartbroken, because she realizes that he's "the one", and does her Mesnick. Then Nick comes to FRC and proposes (?), maybe he even knows Shawn has already left so he's confident, and Kaitlyn tells him that while she really cares for him, it wouldn't be fair to him to accept as she realizes she's in love with Shawn, even though Shawn left because of what happened between them, and they have a "bonding moment", as now they are both heartbroken, but agree they'll always be friends. Then after Nick leaves feeling okay about what happened, Shawn, who has reconsidered, comes back and tells Kaitlyn that he has gotten over what happened, because he is a modern guy and "girl power" and all, and either proposes, or more likely tells her he wants to date her in the real world. The happy couple go off into the sunset. There's your refreshing ending.

Any takers?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:05 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Imo, crazy as it all is I wouldn't worry too much about it. TPTB will do what they always do... pretend as if nothing has happened.
ITA. They don't have many or any options at this point other than ignoring it. I'm guessing Chris will bring it up at atfr or maybe JK will if sanctioned by tptb and tease Kait over it but that's it. I cannot imagine they'll address it in any way before then.

I find this increasingly amusing to watch, and indeed it seems like TPTB are going to make it look like the snapchat video couldn't have been recent because Shawn was with Dr. Chris and Kaitlyn was in Chicago.

IMO the snapchat is real - but accidental (largely because Kaitlyn deleted it so quickly - just not quickly enough because of how many follow her snapchat) and that as soon as she realized what she had done she told TPTB (on a SHV there would have been a handler with them anyway who would be briefed in advance on what to do). IMO these are very very smart people and I think they would have had contingency plans thought through for a long time just in case a SHV get's "discovered". I think we're seeing exactly what that contingency plan is - get the couple away from the SH and in another city where they can be / will be spotted to make it appear that the accidental discovery couldn't possibly have been what it seems because they were both somewhere else. It's actually quite brilliant - and simple - and is probably going to work. Enough people are going to believe that the snapchat video couldn't have been what it seemed to be and the show will go on pretty much the way it was always intended to.

That's pretty much how they dealt with the plane-gate video on Andi's season and many people - who knew the full story about the plane video and where it came from - believed it was faked; the same thing will happen this season, IMO.

How does one "accidentally" take a selfie and it it ends up being posted on snapchat? Kaitlyn seems a little smarter than that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana