SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:07 am

bluwavz wrote:TPTB actually made Kaitlyn go to Chicago? Man they're desperate. LMAO.

She has to save the season.giggling

And Nick is controversial. Headlines galore.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 am

ElonM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:TPTB actually made Kaitlyn go to Chicago? Man they're desperate. LMAO.

She has to save the season.giggling

And Nick is controversial.  Headlines galore.
K's punishment for spoiling the season is she has to go back to Nick!

This is priceless stuff. Craziest season ever. Waiting for a snapchat with Nick and K. Come on TPTB don't disappoint me now.

2pop

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:K's punishment for spoiling the season is she has to go back to Nick!

This is priceless stuff. Craziest season ever. Waiting for a snapchat with Nick and K. Come on TPTB don't disappoint me now.

2pop

Oh gosh, this is hysterical

The Snapchatelorette is in Chicago while MF is in Mexico.

I now see why Shawn was not smiling much.

Poor fella.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 am

You've got to hand it to them. It never crossed my mind to send K to Nick Chicago.

Anything for controversy... just bring in Nick. Poor guy... he gets used for this all the time! And he didn't even spoil anything!

:thud The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:23 am

I bet she will leave Chicago still after Monday!

The edit for the remaining episodes will be interesting too.

My oh my. Will Nick remain the villian or will TPTB throw K&S under the bus.

Why is RS so quiet?

So much answers!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:33 am

I just hope Nick will not cooperate with them in this craziness.
He paid his toll for the plane-gate with the villian edit, he doesn't own them anything this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:35 am

^ Yup. Nick needs to "Run. Run fast". :Bendog
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:40 am

I don't like this at all. I hope it doesn't destroy a fragile new relationship. I hope Shawn trusts her...kinda depends who sex guy is...if it's nick then we can kiss this couple goodbye. 

They could have sent her to becca or another former contestant...wow they are exacting revenge!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:43 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't like this at all. I hope it doesn't destroy a fragile new relationship. I hope Shawn trusts her...kinda depends who sex guy is...if it's nick then we can kiss this couple goodbye. 

They could have sent her to becca or another former contestant...wow they are exacting revenge!
TPTB don't care about ANY of these people. They are in it for themselves and if anyone messes with them they will get their revenge.

Nick spoiled last season and look... he had to come on a show and be the villain again.

Now Kailtyn spoils her own season when MF had managed to Fleiss RS? It is not going to be pretty. Not at all. Buckle up...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I don't like this at all. I hope it doesn't destroy a fragile new relationship. I hope Shawn trusts her...kinda depends who sex guy is...if it's nick then we can kiss this couple goodbye. 

TPTB don't care about ANY of these people. They are in it for themselves and if anyone messes with them they will get their revenge.

Nick spoiled last season and look... he had to come on a show and be the villain again.

Now Kailtyn spoils her own season when MF had managed to Fleiss RS? It is not going to be pretty. Not at all. Buckle up...

If this is the begining of the machine, man the end will be interesting.

Nick was there before, he can handle it.

The new couple, well that's another story.

Plus she unfollowed Nick and now look where she is.

If Nick is sex guy, Shawn must be pissed The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 2498057887
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:50 am

The TBTP are low, who are these people?? Stay away from her Nick.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 am

mysthelma wrote:The TBTP are low, who are these people?? Stay away from her Nick.
TPTB are, have, and always will be low. They use and abuse. This will continue as long as people sign up for it and even those who try to get out, if they do anything to mess with TPTB, there is a price to pay.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana