SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:02 am

Dying2share wrote:[snip]

I spend Monday night sticking up for him all show because all my friends hate him, as they only watch the shows (no behind the scenes).  Even had to pre watch the show by myself so I could enjoy the Nick moments without all the background heckling.  If it ends with him being F2 I don't think I can deal with all of them laughing

Hard to be a Nick fan sometimes...but he is worth it...laugh out loud
I think the bold is exactly what tptb are aiming for- ultimate punishment, proposal and rejection, since so many viewers don't like him/he's painted as a villain.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:07 am

Dying2share wrote:
Sniped

........The spoilers for this season are so crazy. ..... I am crazy! ...Crazy for Nick!!

I spend Monday night sticking up for him all show because all my friends hate him, as they only watch the shows (no behind the scenes).  Even had to pre watch the show by myself so I could enjoy the Nick moments without all the background heckling.  If it ends with him being F2 I don't think I can deal with all of them laughing

Hard to be a Nick fan sometimes...but he is worth it...laugh out loud

Hang in there! Remember our boy said #noregrets and he personally doesn't care what fans/non-fans comment about him.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:09 am

^ Or there could be silence (crickets), except for your shouts of joy, when he is F1....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:15 am

Lucas, I do not usually consider Chris Harrison's opinion when it comes to the cast etc, but sometimes he says something that tells you ..pay attention to this.. One example is when he said, Ian is someone to watch out for. I do not know who Ian was until he said that but I remembered the name and true enough he's the one who called Kaitlyn out about just wanting to make out with a bunch of dudes. Another thing that he said that was remarkable to me was " Kaitlyn is her worst enemy". I still do not know what it means but maybe I will know later.

CH is not just paid trained monkey, he is heavily involved with all the aspects of the show. Isn't he one of the producers? Sometimes he gives us a glimpse of what they really think about a particular contestant and what the majority of the viewers will think about these characters. He can't paint a character a complete opposite picture of what the audience will see as the show progress cause he needs to have the viewers 'trust' as he is the face of the franchise. IMHO.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^ Can I just say I hate the duplicitous snake Chris Harrison!!  no no
ETA: Thanks for bringing the quotes over Lucas.
I had his name legally changed to Chris Manson.

giggling Oh Kasha, behave.

I see him more like Dr. Evil... strike that... MiniMe...with MF playing Evil.

Dr. Evil: Mini-me, you complete me.

Dr. Evil: Mini Me? Where are you? Could someone put a fricken bell on him or something?

Dr. Evil: Hang on Mini-Me! If anything should happen to you I don't know what I would do.
[pauses]
Dr. Evil: I'd probably move on, get another replica but there would be a 10 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:39 am

So let me get this straight:

Post-show:
... Kaitlyn says that Nick got a bad rap last season.
... That she believes he was on the show only for her and for the right reasons.
... That she had to be selfish and follow her heart and take a risk and explore what could be with Nick no matter the backlash or how unfair it is to the guys because it is about her forever and her happiness.

And so, with K saying all this post-show, per RS she let Nick propose to her and told him no?

Wow! Can someone please explain to me how that makes any sense for K to let Nick propose to her if she didn't want him? She lets guys go pre-RC all season long but not Nick? Yes, producer driven, etc... but wow.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 am

ironcat wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
ironcat wrote:ITA, Lucas, CH is certainly throwing Nick under the bus, which makes no sense if the editors are planning to redeem him this season.

IC I think the key word here is the "if" because I don't think they have any intention of redeeming him and never did. IMO we need to always remember these are not nice people and they left their compassion for others at the time clock when they punched in to work. For those watching UnREAL - think Quinn more so than Rachel (because somewhere there may be a little bit of compassion in Rachel - Quinn has none). They have a tendency to reward those that play the game with them and cooperate, and punish those that don't or those who are obnoxious to deal with; look what they did to Ben F by making his choice Courtney the villain and that wasn't because they didn't like Courtney. IMO they brought Nick back so they could throw him under the bus.

Oh, I agree that they aren't planning to redeem him.  I have seen some comments (maybe on a different thread?) that Nick was presented more positively in this last episode (and might continue to be for the season), but I don't think that was the response to him from most viewers, or really from anyone who wasn't already a fan of his.  CH also alludes to how Nick is not going to help his case any by the way he behaves towards the rest of the guys, so clearly (regardless of how accurate a portrayal it is) he will be shown rubbing most of the guys the wrong way, just like during Andi's season.

Agree CH is just messing with viewers on what to expect. His interview after the season promo he said the drama with Nick was mostly because the guys were jealous Kaitlyn kept him on the show.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:01 am

I find it verrry interesting how RS knows so much about Nick and what happened regarding him on the show but so little regarding Shawn, especially come FRC time.

Where's he getting his info on Nick from? I doubt Nick's camp. So K's camp? If so, why is K's camp not revealing anything about Shawn? RS wants to be correct about the ending, so if K's camp told him about Nick proposing and being dumped, where is the info on Shawn and why doesn't RS have it?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 am

^^ and wouldn't it be hilarious if RS, who despises Nick so much was actually foiled on his season^^^ Personally I think after the plane video that miraculously dropped into RS hands last season, TPTB would be hell bent on wanting to make RS look like a fool this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 am

charriotoffire wrote:On the surface Nick and Kaitlyn would appear to have many things in common.  There's something to consider though,  when he said to Andi, that he values sexual relations and to him it always means something and what they did was "fiancee type of things"  that tells me that he is not okay with being sexually promiscuous or at least a woman being casual about sex.  He is brought up in a conservative mormon household afterall.

(snipped)

Regarding what I bolded above, I'm pretty sure Nick and his family are Catholic, not Mormon. That, of course, doesn't change the point you are making.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:39 am

snipped: Max64I'm suppose to believe RS, in regard to Nick first out of the limo, when he says "I can't prove it, but I know it happened"???

He was also positive both Chris and Brooks showed up to the FRC, no one was let go early blah blah blah That instance also happens to be the last foiler season so it is not impossible to believe it could happen again.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:41 am

Yes, they are most definitely practicing Catholics.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan