SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm

welcomebanner missfafa. I'm always hoping that RS will be wrong but especially this season. I'd hate to think that Kaitlyn could pick no-one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

noregrets - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 pm

ITA, Lucas, CH is certainly throwing Nick under the bus, which makes no sense if the editors are planning to redeem him this season.

Regarding Kaitlyn just wanting to date Nick and not get engaged, if that were the case, I don't think they would insist on making him propose first. I'm not surprised if they are doing the "rejected proposal" this presumptive train wreck of a season (they haven't had one for 4 years), but it wouldn't make sense to do that to "the winner", only to "the loser". If she's dating Nick now, he "won".

Then again, RS may be wrong. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 pm

bowdown bowdown bowdown

You and me both Sue

SueSt wrote:^^ Can I just say I hate the duplicitous snake Chris Harrison!!  no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:41 pm

ironcat wrote:The only reason that I am skeptical of the idea that sex guy ends up being her F1 is that, although I realize Kaitlyn is "brutally honest", if she had fallen for one guy, decided she couldn't resist sneaking away with him to have sex, it was great (we assume) and she continued to have every intention to pick him, why the need to tell the other guys, guys who she was only planning on dumping eventually?  It's a head scratcher for me, but then I can't imagine going on this show as a lead and wanting to have sex with the guy other than the one I was planning on choosing in the first place, although apparently several of the women have.  Kids these days, sigh. no idea

You've articulated the very logic that makes me believe that sex guy was not the one she wanted as F1 (assuming she actually wanted anyone as F1). It makes no sense to tell anyone else about it because everyone else is a guy she really doesn't care about. IMO the only reason Kaitlyn would have for telling anyone about sex guy is damage control for a relationship with someone else that she doesn't want damaged.

I'm also assuming that she probably found herself in a corner where the sex was going to come out eventually so she had to do whatever she could in the way of damage control.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:55 pm

it's so funny to me to read CH's words after the episode this week. If you really pay attention to this previous episode you will get the "real Nick" I feel like I saw sides of him I did not realize at all. He cares so much about K that he has a very tender way of treating her or giving her freedom to have her own choices. he's also just concerned for her... "i am not sorry but I feel bad cos of what you have to go through.." about coming on the show and also "i hope they can respect the decision" this is something they could have edited out but they didn't ...it shows just how sweet Nick is being to her JMHO and contradicts a bad edit -- On the flip side I do very much believe they'll paint him as a "villian" when it comes to the guys though I think he'll be so weary about it I hope he won't give them much to work with

KB_Mom wrote:I personally would find it  refreshing if Kaitlyn used OP's "brutal truth" approach and basically told Nick, there's definitely passion\attraction\connection but let's be real, we haven't really had the chance to explore whether there is a basis for a serious commitment with stolen moments together, drama and controversy and crazy group dates, so let's leave the bubble and get to know each other better in the real world and see where it goes.  Could explain why Nick seems so happy- out of the artificial Bach dating world, it's going well. Praying  

this fits in exactly with his post-FRC tweet

"all out of bubble gum #bubblebummer" and the movie reference...it can go back to what she said to him in response to the proposal

speaking of movie references found this interesting

I always say that Jared speaks Kaitlyn. He can keep up with my jokes and movie quotes. I don't know if you caught that, but in his little poem he ended it with a Dumb and Dumber quote – a man after my own heart.

I'm so surprised that he's not F3 they click on so many levels imho! but brings it back to nick doing a lot of movie references i.e. Nick can also "speak Kaitlyn" as she put it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ironcat wrote:The only reason that I am skeptical of the idea that sex guy ends up being her F1 is that, although I realize Kaitlyn is "brutally honest", if she had fallen for one guy, decided she couldn't resist sneaking away with him to have sex, it was great (we assume) and she continued to have every intention to pick him, why the need to tell the other guys, guys who she was only planning on dumping eventually?  It's a head scratcher for me, but then I can't imagine going on this show as a lead and wanting to have sex with the guy other than the one I was planning on choosing in the first place, although apparently several of the women have.  Kids these days, sigh. no idea

You've articulated the very logic that makes me believe that sex guy was not the one she wanted as F1 (assuming she actually wanted anyone as F1). It makes no sense to tell anyone else about it because everyone else is a guy she really doesn't care about. IMO the only reason Kaitlyn would have for telling anyone about sex guy is damage control for a relationship with someone else that she doesn't want damaged.

I'm also assuming that she probably found herself in a corner where the sex was going to come out eventually so she had to do whatever she could in the way of damage control.

Great Logic Lucas and Ironcat!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 pm

ironcat wrote:ITA, Lucas, CH is certainly throwing Nick under the bus, which makes no sense if the editors are planning to redeem him this season.

IC I think the key word here is the "if" because I don't think they have any intention of redeeming him and never did. IMO we need to always remember these are not nice people and they left their compassion for others at the time clock when they punched in to work. For those watching UnREAL - think Quinn more so than Rachel (because somewhere there may be a little bit of compassion in Rachel - Quinn has none). They have a tendency to reward those that play the game with them and cooperate, and punish those that don't or those who are obnoxious to deal with; look what they did to Ben F by making his choice Courtney the villain and that wasn't because they didn't like Courtney. IMO they brought Nick back so they could throw him under the bus.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ironcat wrote:ITA, Lucas, CH is certainly throwing Nick under the bus, which makes no sense if the editors are planning to redeem him this season.

IC I think the key word here is the "if" because I don't think they have any intention of redeeming him and never did. IMO we need to always remember these are not nice people and they left their compassion for others at the time clock when they punched in to work. For those watching UnREAL - think Quinn more so than Rachel (because somewhere there may be a little bit of compassion in Rachel - Quinn has none). They have a tendency to reward those that play the game with them and cooperate, and punish those that don't or those who are obnoxious to deal with; look what they did to Ben F by making his choice Courtney the villain and that wasn't because they didn't like Courtney. IMO they brought Nick back so they could throw him under the bus.

Oh, I agree that they aren't planning to redeem him. I have seen some comments (maybe on a different thread?) that Nick was presented more positively in this last episode (and might continue to be for the season), but I don't think that was the response to him from most viewers, or really from anyone who wasn't already a fan of his. CH also alludes to how Nick is not going to help his case any by the way he behaves towards the rest of the guys, so clearly (regardless of how accurate a portrayal it is) he will be shown rubbing most of the guys the wrong way, just like during Andi's season.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:19 pm

bachfangal wrote:Speaking of Nick, how can ragmags even come up with something like this:
http://okmagazine.com/photos/whitney-bischoff-nick-viall-secret-date-following-chris-soules-split/photo/1001265774/
V
How did they even get linked to each other?

The pictures they have do look like Nick and Whitney, but I think since they live in Chicago it would be normal for them to meet each other and talk. It doesn't mean there was anything more than conversation between two people that just got out of the bachelor bubble with failed relationships. Or it is possible that since Whitney and Kaitlyn are still friends, that she knows the ending and was giving support to Nick (whether Kaitlyn chose Nick or not).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:25 pm

party time 2pop :cheeseyy wine :dancingcupcake: :peanutbutter:
This is just the best gossip of the day! Love it ...
p.s. for all the future "journalists" a fine example how to fill your pages - make something up.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Yeah. A "secret date" watching the Blackhawks at a bar with a bunch of other people.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Whitney knows Jacklyn (the blond in the group picture) who knows Nick so I will not be surprised if Whit and Nick hangs out together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #4

+87
Bet2Win
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
pavalygurl
DMBFan