SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Ian wants to be the next lead.
Ian is delusional. Remember how he was going on and on about what a great singer he was at the mariachi date and he was awful. His ego keeps him out of touch with reality no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Cecilia wrote:K.  Changed my mind after the preview.  She sleeps with Nick next episode and Shawn freaks out.  Refreshing part of ending is Shawn gets over it? WTF.  This season is kind of killer and stupid all at the same time.
Yeah, I'm not refreshed. Try again later. WTF.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 pm

If she sleeps with nick I do not see Shawn getting over it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:04 pm

I haven't watched yet. But from reading it sounds like maybe she had sex with Nick, Shawn couldn't get over it, so at the FRC one of them decided it wouldn't work and they hooked up post filming.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Me either timfan shawn wont get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

missfafa wrote:i have to agree with Ian in one thing, i don't think they passed the 'surfacy' part yet, it's all joking and having fun, i haven't seen any depth or substance

I agree with Ian completely. I don't see Kaitlyn having an in depth discussions with anyone on this season or on Chris's season. I'm not sure it's in her nature and it makes it hard to sit through this season.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

reason wrote:Then who I dont think it is nick?

I think it is Nick - when she made that comment about "come up to my suite and see what happens" in her ITM, she was wearing that black dress that she wears on her 1-on-1 with Nick in Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Maybe RS was not wrong after all... i don't know, i want to watch next week's episode so bad to know who is the sex guy
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

I didn't see the snapchat stuff what did it show?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:I haven't watched yet. But from reading it sounds like maybe she had sex with Nick, Shawn couldn't get over it, so at the FRC one of them decided it wouldn't work and they hooked up post filming.
Gosh, if this is the case, think how awful that is that they "got caught" by the masses. What a bummer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:I haven't watched yet. But from reading it sounds like maybe she had sex with Nick, Shawn couldn't get over it, so at the FRC one of them decided it wouldn't work and they hooked up post filming.

Nutty from the preview it seems it was Nick but we shall see if the rest of the storyboard is as you laid out

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:06 pm

If it wasn't spliced, I think Shawn was yelling at her, "do you know what we have?" So maybe the rest of the season is going to be constant crying and begging Shawn's forgiveness. Oh my heavens, I'm so refreshed, it's like I'm transported to the Bahamas!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
leselihau
nikikass
Ariela
crazyjaney78
bleuberry
sara11
kimberlyg
Lucas15
mysthelma
pavalygurl
Sprite