SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

I am going to assume Nick sleep with Kait in the FS again, if it was that bad would she do it again? I dont think so. I know I had it bad 1 time and I was out of there.

Nick will find his one.  I believe Andi might have regretted picking Josh, did not watch that season, and think that is why she is so mad at Nick.  As CH says (sometime he does say something sane) Nick was the one Andi should have chosen.

I must say coming to this board everyday is a blessing because if I have any problems I can laught my pains away you all are a funny bunch##Blessedtobehere.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
emusha wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Oh, I would bet all the money in the world that Kaitlyn had sex with Nick in the FS. They've been all over each other from the moment he saw her in NY and they were probably sexting for months before that. If she was really worried about Nick's effect on Shawn, she would have let Nick go right after the pre-FS sex. She kept him on, continued to make out with him, introduced him to her parents, all likely because he WAS a real contender and she had real feelings for him. Why keep him on until the end, then decide to not have sex with him? I also feel like Kaitlyn's kind of a "guy" when it comes to sex, and was probably thinking "this is my last chance to sleep with anyone besides Shawn for the rest of my life! I'm going to take it".

Just reallyyy curious how the FS conversations go between them if Nick proposes but then is so happygolucky about it -- he doesn't seem to feel misled

This is JMO, but I think that there are two things in play: 1) I think that Kaitlyn was a lot more compassionate and honest throughout the whole process with Nick than Andi was (i.e. I still have really strong feelings for the other guys, but I'm falling in love with you too) and 2) I think that Nick gained a lot of maturity in the year that has passed. The thing that he said about (paraphrased) happy that Josh was there, because he didn't want to win by default" was so mature. I also think he pr"being hobably did realize that he and Kaitlyn were too alike and better off as friends, and that he didn't want to be with someone who was in love with someone else.

I think that Nick saying he was glad Josh was there because he didn't want to win by default is BS. Why did he write her a letter to get her to change her mind after he knew she was with Josh? I think Nick was trying to make it sound a lot different than what it really was.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Going forward, any posts that are not related to the topic will be deleted, in all threads across the forum. For Season 11, discussions are limited to the topic title and the contestants on the show. Any posts that mention any past contestant or lead or a situation that occurred in a previous season will be deleted.

We simply cannot tolerate going off on tangents about previous leads previous seasons and everyone jumping on the bandwagon to support their favourite person or couple. This creates a tremendous amount of work for us which is totally unnecessary if everyone would simply follow the rules.

It is an incredible amount of work to keep up these last few weeks, due to the increase in members because of the MAFS situation. We are not in a position to take the time to edit posts and figure out which one stays and which one goes. They will all be deleted.

There are a lot of long time posters here, and we look to you to take the initiative to get topics on track at the slightest hint of a brewing post. We can't be in all places all the time when we are trying to catch up on 600 plus posts per day so any help is appreciated.

We thank you all for your contribution to our forum, and we appreciate all the posts and everyone who helps out other posters.

This notice will be posted in About our Site for reference.
TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
emusha wrote:

Just reallyyy curious how the FS conversations go between them if Nick proposes but then is so happygolucky about it -- he doesn't seem to feel misled

This is JMO, but I think that there are two things in play: 1) I think that Kaitlyn was a lot more compassionate and honest throughout the whole process with Nick than Andi was (i.e. I still have really strong feelings for the other guys, but I'm falling in love with you too) and 2) I think that Nick gained a lot of maturity in the year that has passed. The thing that he said about (paraphrased) happy that Josh was there, because he didn't want to win by default" was so mature. I also think he pr"being hobably did realize that he and Kaitlyn were too alike and better off as friends, and that he didn't want to be with someone who was in love with someone else.

I think that Nick saying he was glad Josh was there because he didn't want to win by default is BS.  Why did he write her a letter to get her to change her mind after he knew she was with Josh?  I think Nick was trying to make it sound a lot different than what it really was.

That was actually my point - I don't think that he had that maturity last year. I think that he was too short-sighted and couldn't see past his own relationship with her. I do have my doubts about how real and non-producer manipulated that whole letter/trying to get her back thing was since he said on the plane "she won't pull a Jason Mesnick and that's fine". Either way, I think (and hope) that he's a little bit smarter and more mature now and will put Kaitlyn's happiness above his own and will trust that she's making the right decision for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

IMO in this context it means sex before the fantasy suite date.

I thought it meant something else* and THAT is why Nick keeps getting dumped by the women who sleep with him The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

It's just as good as nr's premature evacuation. The first time I read that I knew it was time to stop procrastinating and pick up new contacts.

I didn't sleuth much this season but the premature evacuation was mine! giggling NR is more eloquent. I rap poorly...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:42 am

I'm so sorry Mrs Smith. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. That's what happens when I think my brain can remember everything. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 am

nannymargie wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
emusha wrote:

I think that Nick saying he was glad Josh was there because he didn't want to win by default is BS.  Why did he write her a letter to get her to change her mind after he knew she was with Josh?  I think Nick was trying to make it sound a lot different than what it really was.

I think at the time she let Nick go Nick thought Andi was making a mistake but with time he sees it more clearly. I think Andi led Nick to believe he was F1 as a lot of leads do with their F2. Andi was having sex with Nick and he thought she was making love. Hindsight is 20/20. And his explaining to the guys why he saw that it was good that Josh was there ( because he was "the one" no no ) was an excellent explanation from his perspective.

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:16 am

I agree, Rolly. People DO learn from their mistakes. Especially analytical over thinkers who can't stop thinking about a problem until it is resolved. I'm sure Nick has sorted things out in his head way before contacting Kaitlyn and now sees things clear as day.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:28 am

I agree, I think Nick went into this round older and wiser, and aware that the producers do a lot of manipulating and lying in order to make the best show possible (in their opinion, if not ours).  And Kaitlyn is a very different type of person from Andi, the self-righteous prosecutor who hates losing or admitting error.  Kaitlyn is more the type to make a lot of errors due to her careless, loopy behavior, but then freely admit to them all and be apologetic, whereas Andi is super stubborn and hard-nosed.  I expect Kaitlyn did a mea culpa and fully took the blame for hurting Nick, while Andi threw the blame ON Nick as a defensive mechanism.  Maybe that explains why he came out of the show in a better frame of mind this time.

I also don't think that Kaitlyn and Nick are an intellectual match, and maybe Nick figured that out as well. If he was pushed to propose to her by his handlers he may have even been subconsciously relieved she turned him down.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 am

:yes: ITA ironcat. yes Like "catch and release".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:46 am

ironcat wrote:I agree, I think Nick went into this round older and wiser, and aware that the producers do a lot of manipulating and lying in order to make the best show possible (in their opinion, if not ours).  And Kaitlyn is a very different type of person from Andi, the self-righteous prosecutor who hates losing or admitting error.  Kaitlyn is more the type to make a lot of errors due to her careless, loopy behavior, but then freely admit to them all and be apologetic, whereas Andi is super stubborn and hard-nosed.  I expect Kaitlyn did a mea culpa and fully took the blame for hurting Nick, while Andi threw the blame ON Nick as a defensive mechanism.  Maybe that explains why he came out of the show in a better frame of mind this time.

I also don't think that Kaitlyn and Nick are an intellectual match, and maybe Nick figured that out as well.  If he was pushed to propose to her by his handlers he may have even been subconsciously relieved she turned him down.

great post ITA on all counts!!! I also have been thinking that Nick figured out that K was likely not an intellectual match -- that she might challenge him in some ways and lighten things up for a fun relationship but that he needed more depth than she would be interested in. before the season started airing that was one of the main points I wanted clarity on regarding their compatibility. I think Nick as much as he is driven by emotion can sus out the analytical reasons a relationship would work (thinking back to what he told Andi about why he loved her). There are likely attributes he was exploring if they were a good match for him. I think Nick went in this season with a much more lighthearted ease with the risk and conditions of the show...I also think he doesn't take the tv show aspect of things too seriously -- i.e. he wasn't even standing up for himself in the conversation with the guys in the barn...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:52 am

ironcat wrote:I also don't think that Kaitlyn and Nick are an intellectual match, and maybe Nick figured that out as well.  If he was pushed to propose to her by his handlers he may have even been subconsciously relieved she turned him down.
Nick seems to like girls whose main "type" is alpha males that don't look or act like him. Nick's more analytical, intellectual, deep, etc. This episode we didn't see much other than a shared sense of humor and them making out - surface level things (and even texting/tweeting is surface level).

This show does a disservice to someone like Nick because it doesn't allow for very deep connections and compatibility - it is too fast and too little time spent together. So it essentially disguises bigger issues that flare up down the road.

It is why I think, regardless of the outcome on the show, Nick would realize his incompatibility in the long run. The show forces the lead to make a choice and there's a reason he is not F1. Perhaps Nick's analytical world-view has finally helped him figure this out - what may attract you initially is not going to be sustaining without a shared deeper connection on multiple levels, not just humor and chemistry.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 5 Jun 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
leselihau
nikikass
Ariela
crazyjaney78
bleuberry
sara11
kimberlyg
Lucas15
mysthelma
pavalygurl
Sprite